Top kek

Top kek.

guru3d.com/news-story/microsoft’s-april-security-update-blocks-windows-update-in-7-and-8-1-for-new-cpus.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>upgrading windows
>not blocking every microsoft related thing
they deserve it

>Windows

They deserve it.

Congatulations, you've been kicked out of botnet.

>tfw so ugly and disgusting that people won't even have you in their botnet

>still using windows
>does not even disable updates
normies are disgusting

this is a good thing
normies may switch to linux to keep their ancient shit running

There's a problem with this:

EVERY FEW HOURS, AND ON EVERY STARTUP OF WINDOWS, THIS NOTICE (OP image) WILL POPUP.

Getting that pop-up all day, randomly, for no fucking reason, for the rest of the lifespan of that windows install, even if you switch drive to a board and CPU of an older model.

I shit you not.

if thats true then im sure that someone will sue microsoft and it will get fixed.

unlikely, MS covered "they asses" and, at best, will just settle for pocket change and a non-admission of guilt.

>Disabling updates
Are you one of those redards who used removewat instead of daz loader or straight up pants on head retarded?

i stopped using windows after xp support ended. all my computers use some GNU/Linux distro now.

Looks like botnet really wants you to install gentoo.

Normies buy new computers you dipshit.

Might be easy to track the process and shut it down. Have you tried that?

>tfw have kay-bee lake
>use w10 CU

just use it bro, it works great

Turn off automatic windows updates.

>you didnt fall for the kaby lake meme

never.
gonna.
"upgrade".

You think this is new. I had fucking trouble installing updats in windows 8.1 in the used thinkpad I bought. It was not literally possible. Had to update to windows 10 to fucking go on with a OS in my machine.

>Windows want all windows user to be windows 10 space
Why they want it so desperately?
>Because they have very sercret weapon in windows to log every activities of users and sell information to government and earn big money. Instead of installing that weapon in all previous version of windows. Its cheaper for them to force users to upgrade.
Think about it. Users downloading their update is on user's expense.
Installing weapon in all windows, hiring pajeets even though they are cheaper is still expensive for them.

in the last 2 years microsoft has gone from being my favorite tech company to my least favorite. windows is really a piece of shit now (inb4 it always was)

it always was

soo. how's the 2016 ltsb on ryzen? or whatevertheversion is

Upgrade to Linux

but muh gaymens

This would make sense if it was just drivers etc for additional feature support of the specific cpus but to prevent security updates as well is a very fucking stupid move, but what do I know I can't even myself trust ever running windows update again for all the telemetry crap they keep backporting among other things. Still really fucking stupid move on their part.

good fucking thing that i ordered ryzen setup this week :^)