My ThinkPad Edge.

why?

>memepad

Buy a real laptop.

ktgee.net/post/49423737148/thinkpad-guide#otherinfo

He's just memeing

>look mom, I posted it again

mentally ill memepad user is mad

Someone might actually think you're serious. Stop.

your link says to avoid T*** unless it's a great deal...this thing was $300 and free shipping

thanks for confirming my good purchase!!

uh...

former MP user here, sick and tired of OSX's bullshit, their own version of Python, spotlight, spying, $2000 for outdated hardware because they spent 15,000 hours designing the arc on the top cover...2.2GHz processor ...

nope..never again unless bought and paid by employer

>not an argument ..
>replying with uhhh because you don't have one

Just bought a X220 today, have been pretty comfy so far.

>$300 for outdated plastic chinkpad
heh

I only have one tho.

Models?

noice

from top to bottom: x200t, x200, t500

the x200t does have some nasty scratches on the lid but is otherwise fine

>people spend money on chinkpads

Good point, cancelled my order from Amazon, stupid Chink will probably still send it...

anyways I'll look at the T series

THANKS Sup Forums

what is that ?

An E420 i think, or at least part of it, it fell off a moving car and the screen got shattered along with the bezel, i couldn't find a replacement bezel on the cheap so i stripped the unnecessary parts and made it into a server. Meanwhile my chinkpad L440 fell of a shelf around 1.8M high and the whole exhaust vent got shattered and the battery doesn't lock, truly a disgrace for this thing to be called a thinkpad.

The thinkpad edge series is awful. I was at least expecting my E531 to hold up better than my previous consumer laptops, but it has developed massive cracks near the hinges on the screen bezel and on the keyboard bezel. I had the keyboard bezel replaced while it was still on warranty, but the crack developed in the same exact place in the same exact way. I'm not even rough with the thing.

I'm thinking of just "upgrading" to an X220, maxing out its RAM and giving it an SSD. That would be more than enough for me.

Go for it user, my L440 works really well with an "el cheapo 120Gb SSD", i can even use intel rapid start on both my windows and openSuse partitions.