HAPPENING NEW VAULT 7 CIA LEAK

HAPPENING NEW VAULT 7 CIA LEAK

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852823256239185921
>RELEASE: Inside the top secret CIA virus control system HIVE wikileaks.org/vault7/

>Today, April 14th 2017, WikiLeaks publishes six documents from the CIA's HIVE project created by its "Embedded Development Branch" (EDB).

>HIVE is a back-end infrastructure malware with a public-facing HTTPS interface which is used by CIA implants to transfer exfiltrated information from target machines to the CIA and to receive commands from its operators to execute specific tasks on the targets. HIVE is used across multiple malware implants and CIA operations. The public HTTPS interface utilizes unsuspicious-looking cover domains to hide its presence.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852827042793926656
>Full doc: CIA orders to hack Le Pen & other French presidential candidates
wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/#Press

Julian Assange Press Conference and Q&A on Vault 7, Year Zero and the CIA (03-09-2017): youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/01/27/theres-something-very-weird-happening-inside-russias-cybersecurity-world.html
theintercept.com/2017/04/14/leaked-nsa-malware-threatens-windows-users-around-the-world/
arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/nsa-leaking-shadow-brokers-just-dumped-its-most-damaging-release-yet/
github.com/misterch0c/shadowbroker.git
github.com/iamcryptoki/snowden-archive
appnee.com/sublime-text-3-universal-license-keys-collection-for-win-mac-linux/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know what, all this shit, I do not believe it. I mean yeah, the tools exist but in 100% of all cases the attacker has to sit in front of my pc to get it onto it. All this shit is so fucking crazy that I just don't care anymore. There is nothing on my completely unpatched windows 7 that was ever a problem to me and I never had bluescreens, virus or any other shit. Holy fucking shit common sense and some little AV and good plugins like umatrix and that is all.

Nothing substantial, sadly.

>state of windows users

sup CIA

any new sublime license?

Went over everything and found nothing substantial, sadly.

It's better that way than updating and getting "security updates" aka telemetry. But still, it would be borderline impossible to prove how and when these tools are being used. Just as Stallman and Snowden said.

This is sadly the way most windows users think.

Keep thinking this is the only shit NSA can fuck you with.

>hack Le Pen & other French presidential candidates

muh Hilary emails
muh Russians

damage control lol

That's always the case when orchestrated hypes created by Russian secret service, wikileaks and an army of retarded poltards/conspiracy tards claim new great happenings.

nothing substantial sadly

It's a meme you fucking retard

Retweet

daily reminder
Wikilkeas is a russian project to undermine US democracy

Yeah, no, how's about we attribute the lack of Russian leaks to the fact that people suspected of spying in Russia, get a sack thrown over their heads and disappear forever. Don't hate Assange, it's your countrymen giving him this material.

>hurr durr i'll ignore the content and blame russia

Straight from a liberal news source: cnbc.com/2017/01/27/theres-something-very-weird-happening-inside-russias-cybersecurity-world.html

and what is the content?
CIA tools?
A gun is a tool.
it is how the tool is being used is the problem.
so how is this tool being used?

>and what is the content?

There is lots of content, not only the latest CIA content. It would be beneficial to an intelligence agency however (CIA), to use its power and ramp up the counter-narrative to lead the easily manipulated into the ebil Russian conspiracy. As always, propaganda works best when it's an "us" vs "them" scenario. We have evidence from Snowden (pic related) that they can infiltrate forums, groups, communities etc. to create counter narratives.

are
you
telling
me
that
spy
agencies
use
propaganda

next, you're going to tell me that the MOAB was nothing more than a warning to North Korea.

Look how successful it is on the idiots that think Wikileaks is a Russian front.

Nah. The drop was a test. They were gauging the effectiveness on a piece of rock similar to NK's mountains (with tunnelling)

>The leak includes a litany of typically codenamed software “implants” with names like ODDJOB, ZIPPYBEER, and ESTEEMAUDIT, capable of breaking into — and in some cases seizing control of — computers running version of the Windows operating system earlier than the most recent Windows 10.

theintercept.com/2017/04/14/leaked-nsa-malware-threatens-windows-users-around-the-world/

MUH WIN 7!

propaganda is bad but it isn't illegal.
at least this propaganda isn't official.
it's one thing if the US officially lied, like it did with Iraq.
it is something else if they secretly spread false information all over social media sites.

NSA-leaking Shadow Brokers just dumped its most damaging release yet

arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/nsa-leaking-shadow-brokers-just-dumped-its-most-damaging-release-yet/

>at least this propaganda isn't official
>it's one thing if the US officially lied, like it did with Iraq.
>it is something else if they secretly spread false information all over social media sites.

In other words, you don't have any problem with propaganda from the U.S. spreading falsehoods about another country (which happened with Iraq and lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people) because propaganda isn't illegal and this propaganda isn't "official" whatever that means. Is this your position?

Went over everything and found nothing substantial, sadly.

# git clone github.com/misterch0c/shadowbroker.git
Cloning into 'shadowbroker'...
remote: Counting objects: 7277, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (4356/4356), done.
remote: Total 7277 (delta 2477), reused 7274 (delta 2474), pack-reused 0
Receiving objects: 100% (7277/7277), 176.81 MiB | 2.17 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (2477/2477), done.
Checking out files: 100% (6547/6547), done.
Unfortunately there was nothing substantial this time either.

user, do you have a site link, or web archive of docs where those of us interested can find more info like your pic related, please ? I would appreciate it. thank you

I think it's on github. Do a search for github snowden files

thanks

github.com/iamcryptoki/snowden-archive

Remember when the media thought Hillary was going to win the election and they were already saying that any evidence of election fraud was just a russian conspiracy?

And then when Trump won, they immediately started accusing him of election fraud and started recounts - which then discovered election fraud in hillary's favor and were immediately halted?

Because I 'member

Just use the universal license.
appnee.com/sublime-text-3-universal-license-keys-collection-for-win-mac-linux/

You're so stupid it hurts

All this Russian shit is reaching laughable levels now. In Britain, they've just recently accused Russia of crashing the website that allowed people to sign up to register to vote on the EU referendum. Never mind the fact that at the time the government had to advertise on the national news encouraging people to sign up as the vote neared and the deadline was approaching. What do you get when so many people all try to access the site at once? A crash. How are they spinning this? A Russian DDOS. It's laughably transparent.

>CIA detected

Year of desktop linux?

Were you just born? There have been plenty of Linux files leaked in the older leaks already. I'm sure there are going to be plenty more. OpenBSD is the only sane choice because they actually give a fuck about security.

yes
i don't have a problem with online propaganda.
especially spreading false information.
you're an adult.
it's your responsibility to filter out the fake shit like Alex Jones.
it's completely different than having fake information being spread through official channels.
it's still your responsibility to filter out disinformation but it makes it a lot harder.

its no different than reading a review about an item online.
if one person said that drinking bleach helps prevent cancer, this would be spreading false information.
but if Clorox Bleach said that drinking bleach helps prevent cancer, you would take it more seriously. it's still your job to make sure that this is true or not.

THE INTERNET:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>i don't have a problem with online propaganda.

So, your post simply boils down to:
>i don't have any problem with propaganda from the U.S. spreading falsehoods about another country, especially via spreading false information
>i don't care even if this leads to more senseless deaths of our men and women
>i care even less about those that we attack because, why should i?

You justify this by:
>you and I are adults - therefore we can make up your mind
>you and I are responsible for filtering information
>this doesn't matter anyway because at least it isn't spread through "official channels"

So, being "adult" or not is irrelevant to this discussion as propaganda works on anyone regardless. Do you think the average Joe Blow analyses multiple independent news sources and uses critical thinking on every report? No. Guess what method the average Joe Blow uses to get his news? Succinctly presented news by a "trusted", "respected" professional all in one nice little package. e.g. the mainstream media. Why? For the reasons I just stated above. Researching news and making up your mind on your own is, sadly, well above most of the population due to many factors (time being one). This is why the propaganda is so effective when pushed through the media.

You then talk about spreading propaganda is fine through "un-official" channels such as the internet while official channels (presumably the mainstream media like TV/radio and newspapers) is not okay. Why? Why this distinction? What you call un-official or official is more than likely not what government or intelligence agencies call official. We know through the Snowden docs that everywhere is fair game. Therefore, there is no distinction.

Imagine: someone in another town is spreading deliberate lies about you everywhere. They're getting a lot of people very angry with you, and the people in this town support coming after you. They justify it by saying you're evil and you need to be shot. How do you feel?

>There is nothing on my completely unpatched windows 7 that was ever a problem
lmao

There was a thread earlier in which a bunch of autists were demanding proof that running unpatched and unsupported versions of Windows was a security risk. No amount of reasoning could penetrate their thick skulls. I could not believe this was happening on Sup Forums.

don't take information from people that you know absolutely nothing about.
they have zero credibility.

again.
a random user on Sup Forums saying that Iran is currently committing mass genocide should be taken with a grain of salt.
if you want to have FAITH in it, then that is your problem.
but
if The United states officially says that Iraq/Syria currently has chemical weapons and they are currently using them to gas their own people, this is something completely different. it should be taken seriously.

THE INTERNET:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

There's absolutely nothing to see here. Do not read any further into this leak.

>Shit the Frence election is soon, better drop shit to help their right wing party

Wikileaks is extremely transparent in its political agenda.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw this painful double standard.

>don't take information from people that you know absolutely nothing about.
>they have zero credibility.

Why are you explaining this to me? Don't you think I know this? Obviously not.

>if you want to have FAITH in it, then that is your problem.
>if The United states officially says that Iraq/Syria currently has chemical weapons and they are currently using them to gas their own people, this is something completely different. it should be taken seriously.

You're a fucking troll. I can't believe you're this stupid. The US government lied about WMDs in Iraq and all the propaganda told us this was the case.

I see you never counter any of my points above and just fall back to assuming (very wrongly) that I take things on faith (wtf?). You also never answered my last question which was a mini thought experiment. Now I see why - you're incapable of thought.

Not wasting my time on you any more.

>fake shit

It's getting more difficult now, so many fake news outlets that are extremely biased and twist everything to their own narrative:

>CNN
>Fox News
>MSNBC
>CBS
>The Guardian
>ABC
>BBC

Then all that trash 'news' for millennials:
>Vice
>Vox
>Buzzfeed
>John Oliver

your thought experiment is based on IRL people talking to other people.
these fictional people will already have some level of credibility.
an user on a web forum spouting propaganda does not have any credibility.
only morons who already are looking for reasons to believe in this misinformation will be eating up this propaganda.

>The US government lied about WMDs
i agree.
this is wrong.
i never said otherwise.
i even said it was wrong.
knowingly spreading false information through official channels is wrong. should be illegal.

I don't think I've ever seen a more accurate image on this board before.

I don't get this at all, this claim about the left support for Assange. It's like I am stuck in some Mandela effect universe. All I ever saw support leak wise from the left years ago was for Snowden, they sucked his dick.

The left was all over Assange as a rapist once those bullshit rape claims happened.

again, not disagreeing.
i believe when you spread false information through official channels is pretty fucking disgusting.

what is even more disgusting is news agencies reporting it without fact checking.

Especially Pissgate, as hilarious as it was.

At lest John Oliver promotes himself to be a comedian, which is correct to a certain extent, as he's the subject of the humor.

as much as i hate Trump, i hate the press even more.
they just started reporting every goddamn rumor they saw on twitter.

this is our fault though.
we all have now grown up with free news.
people used to pay for the news.
which meant that they could pay people to investigate things.
there was a reason to do their job.
money.
now, fuck it, just find a news source that doesn't force their readers to pay.
stupid xxxxx news agency, and their adblocker notice!

imagine how fast the drop in quality for any other company if anybody could just use their service for free.
walk into a store and just take a frozen Toms pizza.
wouldn't be illegal.
it would be 100% socially acceptable.
now imagine if their free pizza had ads on it.
people started complaining about the ads.

rantings of a madman.
i need sleep

The leaks are from a toolset that's a few years old now. If you don't think they now have win10 tools you're beyond delusional.

You're young if you think news was any different.
It was always bullshit.
Let's go back to france in 1930- they fucking promoted rioting against the republican government and putting nazis in power.

They're just retards.

maybe.
thought it changed after the 70s.
stopped being a government mouthpiece.
i am 30 and i have never paid for the news.
i grew up poor but my mother always paid for the monday-sunday local newspaper.
somewhere down the line the money was being funneled to bigger news agencies like Reuters and the AP, which is good.
but i never paid for the newspaper or anything like that which meant that no money was being funneled to the higher more credited agencies like Reuters or the AP.

It's always been garbage, just back in the 70s people were too dumb to notice.

Wait until Julian starts leaking shit about Trump. Let's see how much this fags love wikileaks.

i guess i want to believe that there are people who want to find the truth...that arent Alex Jones.

How much truth did you get in the 70s about police drug raids?
In those days it was all about 'muh drugs'.
Civilians shot by police were collateral damage, and the media was pushing the cops to go further and kill more civilians in wrong door raids.
No-one cared then about that either. Hoo ah, it's fine until you shoot a dog

OpenBSD is security through obscurity
All of the vulnerabilities in Linux get patched super quick.

>All of the known vulnerabilities in Linux get patched super quick.
fixed it for ya.

How you gonna fix the unknown ones anyway, shithead?

How is windows going to fix the unknown ones?

it's why i fixed it.

I doubt they even gonna fix the known ones any time soon.

we can fix the known known vulnerabilities.
we can even fix the known unknown vulnerabilities.
but we are unable to currently fix the unknown unknown vulnerabilities.

bruh these tools have been used to circumvent international banking systems and government rigs

you have no chance

I predict a digital wild west event that may lead to armed conflict.

@echo INBOUND RULES
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 137 (UDP)" dir=in action=block protocol=UDP localport=137
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 138 (UDP)" dir=in action=block protocol=UDP localport=138
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 139 (TCP)" dir=in action=block protocol=TCP localport=139
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 445 (TCP)" dir=in action=block protocol=TCP localport=445
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 445 (UDP)" dir=in action=block protocol=UDP localport=445
@echo OUTBOND RULES
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 137 (UDP)" dir=out action=block protocol=UDP localport=137
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 138 (UDP)" dir=out action=block protocol=UDP localport=138
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 139 (TCP)" dir=out action=block protocol=TCP localport=139
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 445 (TCP)" dir=out action=block protocol=TCP localport=445
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 445 (UDP)" dir=out action=block protocol=UDP localport=445
@echo Done

that should protect you

where exactly should i paste this text?
you have to delete system 32 right?

you have to post it on your facebook wall

make a batch file
right click on desktop>new> text document>copy paste text>save file as"nameitwhateveryouwant.bat>
run as admin

yes keep using windows goy, good goy, remember your games run best in windows

they were trying to rig the vote and would pass off any evidence of vote rigging as russian hacking

the absolute state of this democracy

source on this?

Idk about the batch but disable SMB, disable the "Workstation" service, and block ports 445 and 135-139 to defend against the leaked exploits on Win 10.

>netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Block NetBIOS Port 445 (UDP)" dir=out action=block protocol=UDP localport=445
>localport
Ah fuck, the default action is remoteport when doing it manually. I think only inbound is needed anyway.

>2017
>Not knowing basic Bernay's principles

>>>>>reddit

>which then discovered election fraud in hillary's favor and were immediately halted?
source it

wikileaks at this point has concretely lied about dumps such as the "Erdogan emails" which were 100% bullshit. i have no idea why i ought to trust this organization

You don't have a very firm grasp on human psychology.

Hello

your point?

wow imagine my surprise when you hand the reigns of power over to a species in which 99% of its members will believe basically anything they are told consistently

Why would anybody take anything you said seriously unless they were as dumb and misinformed as you are?

I have a feeling that you aren't old enough to post on this site.

>Why would anybody take anything you said seriously

THE INTERNET:

i am user.
don't take me seriously.

Okay.

this has been my point the entire time.

Australia had the same thing. We had our cencus to fill out online last year, and the site of course was dos'd out of existence due to 24 million people going online at once to do it, and the official word the next day was it was "hacked"

>claiming wikileaks lied
>meanwhile in the other thread on the topic people are running the actual code and using it to exploit systems
ooooooooooooooohhhhh kaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy theeeennnnnnnn