R
C
H

B
A
R
S

Other urls found in this thread:

support.mozilla.org/t5/Learn-the-Basics-get-started/Search-the-web-from-the-address-bar/ta-p/645
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop using firefox

>not using the best browser

choice is good though and firefox provides the user with choices and freedom

not op, but i use safari on my mac with wipr and adguard extensions. besides chrome is there another alternative?

How does it feel to be watched by the botnet every day?

CHANGE IT
H
A
N
G
E

I
T

not really. chrome started pissing me off so i went to safari. way faster.

>QupZilla
>botnet
What?

>remove search bar
>change home page
There you go

cool but what's the botnet and security status of safari compared to the others?

don't forget also:
>disable search from the address bar

You probably can, but why? I like just opening a new tab and being able to search without having to enter the address of my search engine first.

>not using Avast Safe Browser

it's like you guys want your pc's to get sick

>search without enter address of search engine
you still can do that, i'm talking about another issue, i.e. firefox suggesting or "fixing" the url you type based on google bot, see:
support.mozilla.org/t5/Learn-the-Basics-get-started/Search-the-web-from-the-address-bar/ta-p/645
also you can still search among your own approved urls stored in your bookmarks, see pic related

>tab manager
I need this on firefox. Help.

Oh... I disabled search suggestions plus my default search engine is Startpage. It's basically still Google but it proxies all search queries through their IP.

You can remove those with a custom CSS. You do know CSS, don't you?

Is that all you can find wrong with it?

chrome does this too

>What are settings

Works on my machineā„¢

Starting to think goigle employees have started a campaign on this board to promote their botnet

>You do know CSS, don't you?
Sure do.

At the very least someone seems to have started a campaign to trash Mozilla/Firefox.

It's very obvious too

>what are settings

>google bots
FTFY

this. the reason you will commonly have to do 3 or 5 captchas in a row is because you are also solving a captcha for a bot

I'm not sure if this thread is one but the other thread seems to be one. They tend to start with the firefox logo in the OP I think