RAM prices are all time high again

>RAM prices are all time high again
>Intel offers quality products but lacks innovation for nearly a decade now
>AMD just innovated, but only offers similar performance as Intel
>Nvidia jewing up the GPU prices
>AMD: Just wait

This is a pretty shitty year so far

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/02/specs-for-first-intel-3d-xpoint-ssd-so-so-transfer-speed-awesome-random-io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just wait.

tm*

>AMD just innovated, but only offers similar performance as Intel

FUCKING D-D-DELETE THIS!!!!

Shitpost bait/10
(You).
>AMD just offers similar performance in CPUs
Back to Sup Forums dummy :^)

Not for gaming

Intel level performance
At half the price
Will Intel fags ever recover?

It's always a bad year for consumer whores who are never satisfied with what they have. Also, dumb frogposter.

>R5 1500x and 1400
>5-15% worse performance than the 7700k
>For 40-50% cheaper

Intel are the ones on the Just Wait(tm) train now. And it's going to be a long, painful ride.

>not using the proper typeface

Along with amd faggots on the gpu side of things with their shitty rebrand that's hardly going to improve performance. Folks probably better off getting the 480s once they're pushed down price so the 580s and 570s can be sold.

Meanwhile nvidia just continues to release it's lineup as usual.

kek. the military has shit 50 years ahead of what you consumer cucks can buy. stay civilian

>intel lacks innovation
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/02/specs-for-first-intel-3d-xpoint-ssd-so-so-transfer-speed-awesome-random-io/

Looks pretty good to me, though the lack of speed is pretty terrible.

>sell RAM I bought in 2015 for a profit
LOL

RX 580 should be enough for anyone (tm).

>D-D-DELETE THIS!!!!
Stutterlake strike again

>>AMD just innovated, but only offers similar performance as Intel

Ummm, not quite:

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X -- PassMark = 1,954 (single-thread)
Intel Core i5-2550K -- PassMark = 1,958 (single-thread)

So AMD has just about caught up to where Intel was back in 2011. Good job AMD!!!!

(Daily reminder that single-thread performance is the limiting factor for a vast majority of cases where processes are CPU-bound.)

And for the small number of you who more often encounter a multi-thread bottleneck instead of a single-thread bottleneck:

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X -- PassMark = 15,383 (multi-thread)
Intel Core i7-6950X -- PassMark = 20,027 (multi-thread)

That is not what I would call "similar" performance. Sure, Intel is more expensive, but what the fuck do you expect when you get a much faster CPU in exchange for your money?

Also, once Intel releases their next X platform (LGA 2066) in June, they will probably shoot ahead of the 6950X yet another few percent more.

>cherry-picked benchmarks
>twice the price for a 33% improvement in aforementioned benchmark
>"just wait for another socket, goyim"

Thank you Intel, truly our greatest ally.

™*

Holy shit shill, this you first day ?

AMD is only big enough to BTFO one industry giant at a time. It's Intel's turn at the moment.

>No graphs
>No charts
>No links
>Made up numbers
Go away, shekelchaser.

>>AMD just innovated, but only offers similar performance as Intel

no?

yeah it is

1080ti released $700 will best last gen titan.
Rebrandeon gives 390x performance for

> (OP)
>kek. the military has shit 50 years ahead of what you consumer cucks can buy. stay civilian

The army is funded by ameribux from regular people to be able to afford that shit. Consumers are funded by their 9to5's. Plus companies run by the fucking Jews ruin us as they drive consumerism to all time highs with half yearly releases of product lines.

> (You)
>RX 580 should be enough for anyone (tm).
Except for those with dual monitors or 1440p and above.

> (You)
>AMD is only big enough to BTFO one industry giant at a time. It's Intel's turn at the moment.

I suppose that's one way to look at it. A pity they can't really hit 1070 levels of performance to cover a good segment of the high end market. Since 1080+ is very niche.

i5-4460 (because I didn't want to pay for a Z chipset)
R9 380x
8GB of 1600Mhz DDR3
Play anything I want at non-meme settings with decent FPS. Why are you so materialistic, OP? Are you trying to compensate for something?

>FX

>using a CPU with 1/4 the number of threads for singlethreaded and one with 5/4 the number of threads for multithreaded
Go away, Wolowitz.

It really needs update with curent boxes.

you forgot
>passmark

I've been waiting since 7850 user...