Why isn't there are thread for the Scorpio?

Why isn't there are thread for the Scorpio?
Sup Forums had a hard time debating me on the tech specs of this thing, so I'll give you a rundown since there isn't much console talk around here.
>Outperforms the PS4 Pro
We all saw that coming, lol
>Outperforms PC at the price point
Damn...
>Has six (6) terraflops
Needs no explanation

After it's all said and done, what are your early thoughts on this absolute beast?

I play fps games mostly and a lot of indie games so I won't be moving to support the console plague any time soon.

But desu this isn't just another console. It's been future-proofed to the point where any new technology (gaming) would be redundant at the point

Because most of us don't care about your gay men bullshit. Go back to

>future-proofed
kill yourself

this is worse than desktop threads

commit suicide

>Gay men
Nice projection. This is a technology board, no? Then why not have a conversation instead of getting angry at an internet post?

Again, why? I'm just discussing tech, I'm sorry it doesn't have to do with complicated desktop programs the majority of this board doesn't know how to code for..

desktop threads are easily the best threads on Sup Forums so everything is worse

Fire is a technology, yet cooking is kept in /ck/.

I'm sick with all these stupid Sup Forums tier threads here
AMD vs Intel -> console wars, but with processors
Desktop -> Sup Forums dick rating, but with watercooling and LEDs

Now we need to have console threads? Get the fuck out of here

>>Outperforms PC at the price point

We don't know the price yet.

>What is the point of having an echo-chamber where dissenting opinions are silenced?
Back to R*ddit with you

Who are you quoting, you demented land whale?
I guess that at this point you know what online forum you should use instead of Sup Forums.

Isn't this what Microsoft shilled about?

I'm no Sup Forumsman or Sup Forums expert, but it seems like Scorpio is just a locked down PC using a further locked down version of Windows. What's the appeal?

I'm paraphrasing that gentle sir's post. You see, he argues that his views on what Sup Forums should be are accurate, yet doesn't not understand the methods of which we operate here. Do you see?

Can it run full Windows 10? Will buy it if I can use it as a desktop PC. No GNU/Linux please.

See here

Why buys a game console to type up word documents and such? It's a specialzed piece of technology for ONE PURPOSE only

The only game we've seen it run is a car racing game (not impressive). I'm still calling bulls hit on the 4k 60fps claims for most games. Also, the price hasn't been announced - probably because it's gonna be more than 600 ameribucks .

But since it's reasonably priced and if it can function as a regular PC, why not?

I was just playing around with edge on the Xbox One with a Keyboard plugged in. I was able to login to my google account and edit existing files in my google drive. i suppose if you like using google or some other cloud based storage, you kinda could use an Xbox. altho their existing browser is missing some key features.

Yeah nah. No closed, no upgrade system is future proof.

>I'm still calling bulls hit on the 4k 60fps claims for most games.

It'll just be up scaled 1080p I remember reading a while ago.