[HARDWARE EMULATION IS TECHNOLOGY]

[HARDWARE EMULATION IS TECHNOLOGY]

>PS3 and WIIU emulation is less taxing than PS2 emulation.
>why live

FUCKING WHYYYYYY
JUST WANT TO PLAY Sotc!!!

i5-6600
R9 380
8GB RAM DDR4

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/here-are-heavy-rain-bleach-soul-resurreccion-running-on-the-best-emulator-for-playstation-3-rpcs-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=FAQjESB4WOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

emulate the PS3 version?

no

Since when was there a PS3 emulator? And the PS2's a pretty unique system, not surprising it takes a lot to emulate. I have a hard time believing the PS3's less taxing though.

dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/here-are-heavy-rain-bleach-soul-resurreccion-running-on-the-best-emulator-for-playstation-3-rpcs-3/

I can emulate PS2 games just fine on my piece of shit x4 860k system. You just need to configure the emulator properly.

Works on my machineā„¢

:^)

>Wii U emulator
Where?

Cemu

Is it any good? I'd likely only use it for Smash 4 if at all.

I only ever tried to play wind waker HD, I'm looking forward to breath of the wild becoming playable on it, but devs haven't gotten to that point quite yet. Wind waker HD was totally unplayable, with a strange mirror effect horizontally across the screen (bad description, basically a huge graphical glitch I've never seen anything like before). This may have been my error, it may be a known issue, I didn't bother to look into it and just played the original wind waker on dolphin. Devs are very active, fwiw.

>Since when was there a PS3 emulator?
Since late 2011
>I have a hard time believing the PS3's less taxing though.
ps3 is very parallelized plus the fact that ps2 is designed to process huge amounts of data in real time instead of caching it

Sm4ash is kinda fucky. They fixed some things in the latest update. However, you still get nasty frame rate issues when loading new effects. Disabling the audio fixes this, for some reason.

OK, thanks guys, I'll look into it.

it's being improved drastically now cause they're making 40k a month on patreon

pretty sure the new zelda is pretty playable right now

Tried Super Mario 3D World and it run almost flawless. Zelda BOTW has some issues and run at around 15-20fps, never tried Smash tho

Get a PS2 you dumb fuck.

>still no og Xbox emulator
Didn't even play Xbox except at friends house, but it still makes me sad. Even the newest consoles are probably 12 years old at this point. One day the last Xbox will die and access to a whole library of content will go with it.

Fucking elaborate please

>tfw will never be able to play jet set future

I thought the 40k figure was a joke.

there's literally only one game worth playing on the console, everything else was either multiplat, ported to pc, dreamcast ports or garbage
why would anyone bother making an emulator for it

xbox 360 runs it

its buggy

Why that i5 should handle PS2 emulation just fine.
maybe you didn't set your hardware up right i know you have to play aound with settings on faster cpu's

heck even I could to it on a Athlon II 3800+ no problem.

i'll love to have a emulator for both systems again that would be great :)

youtube.com/watch?v=FAQjESB4WOk

>Not playing SotC at stable 30FPS

OP IS A FAGGOT