Hey guys /k/ here

Hey guys /k/ here.
What's a good smartswatch that's under 200 bucks give or take but can store music?

When I'm innawoods or at the range I like music, and my duty doesn't allow phones on duty,but I like keeping up with my workouts and shit to.

So you want a smartatch that shoots bullets
Maybe settle for storing bullets?

This music to listen to you want the music of screams yes

Shouldn't mp3 player works?

Just get an MP3 player instead, they are built to simply play music, as opposed to (((smart watches))) which serve no real purpose at all for anyone and are incredibly overpriced.

is that a mini 14?

an ipod nano? The one you can wear it on your wrist?

Mini 14 is best 14

Lethal guns are wrong and should be replaced by electric tazer guns

this is g/ who got

Bait.

>let's kill people we could immobilise and handcuff instead
>call other posts bait
Now this is some prime meta bait right here.

>someone's trying to kill me
>time to use the most efficient weapon to protect myself

>nah, brah. here, use this shitty one shot taser instead that will probably get you killed

We'll switch when they become decent self defense weapons

Well you're probably an amerilard who would find yourself in situations where you're up to civilans with lethal guns in which case your tazer is useless yes. By this you've fucked yourself over by providing everyone with this ancient technology where tazers are more suitable.
If, however, someone without a gun broke into my house and I got to chose between a firearm and a tazer, I would taze the fucker and throw him down the apartment stairs.

>So you want a smartatch that shoots bullets
>Maybe settle for storing bullets?
>
>This music to listen to you want the music of screams yes
>>
Nahhhh to 1999 for me.
>is that a mini 14?
Yup, Ultimak rail, Aimpoint and a stabilizing rod underneath.

beautiful gun, back braking price

BAN ASSULT OPERATING SYSTEMS

It's worth it for a practical traditional rifle yah know? Espically if you find one use or just someone selling a barreled action

Also any recommendations? I can't bring music players ethier.

Get a cheap chinkshit mp3 like the Ruizu X02

How much should I be expecting to pay for a K98k?

Autism.

Have you guys ever thought of mounting tasers on guns?

Stupid gunfags

>electric tazer guns

They don't work as great as you think they do.
Especially if you're not a cop with 10 backup units racing to help you.

Again, I wish I could but I can't senpai.

And it carries. Authentic, German, K98? 350- 1000 depending on location, condition, quality, year date and markings. If you want to shoot or modify it just get one under 500,or preferably a yugo Mauser which is much much cheaper.

>Hey guys /k/ here.
Get back to your containment board, paranoid terrorist

How am I a terrorist

People that own guns intent do shoot people. Guns should be outlawed for civilians

get a 6th gen iPod nano (for about 70-80 bucks, or cheaper at your local pawn shop). Then get a watch strap for it.

I've rocked this during my time in the military years before smart watches and it was very nice. Especially while at the gym

As long as it's Bluetooth compatible I'm going to snatch it up, albeit I haven't touched an ipod since I was 12.

You would need a separate 30-pin Bluetooth transmitter. God help you finding any these days.

>bluetooth compatible
sorry, but no bluetooth on it. you might be able to get some addon tech like a bluetooth transmitter though. this ipod came out in 2010 btw.

THIS MAN IS A GOD

>magpul