youtu.be/O3a8NEKBaCo
youtu.be/6kiUjCceqd0
youtu.be/qARKx4ZMZYg
youtu.be/yphfFGSIjUc
youtu.be/Ilg0Sl5nw0I
youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo
youtube.com/watch?v=0IBJdYf1PnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not that they hate their own race, it's that white people are really great and asians are smart enough to realize it

Apparently because of status and selfishness

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

reminder don't believe in soulless, self-hating asian cunts what they say, that they are better than white women

asian women are still subhuman trash, tiers lower than white women

whites made he modern world as we know it

Imagine no penicillin

Muh cherrypicking.

>one asian girl doesn't want to date asian guys
>all asians hate their own race

I don't know, I wouldn't date an Asian girl either.

so fucking true

pound easy asian girls all you want but if you commit to one you're literally insane

Westernised women only want to fuck alphas, and Asian men are only alphas in their gook drawings.

PLEASE

I don't understand men who get mad about this.
I have a girlfriend, so why should I be angry about some other girl dating some other man?

Then how are you going to avoid racial miscegenation to please Der Fuhrer, honorary aryans?

tfw beta inside but can pass for alpha enough to get girls

tfw benefit from feminism and westernization by having girls throw themselves at me

this tbqh

We've sexualized women to such an extent that we consider them racial property

Asian men don't look strong enough for Asian women, they're too thin and stringy. Western men have broad shoulders and big dicks.

sounds very unhealthy

lol

most people on Sup Forums are mentally unhealthy, as proved by this thread

>its an hapa self-hate thread

You people really are mentally ill just bee urselves instead.

>Asian
>in American
>SE Asian
It's none of my business

>Sudan
>doesn't consider women property
I thought muslims had their minds in the right place regarding this.

>source: Yahoo Personals
Have you ever been to a Yahoo comment's section? It's a shithole

It is, women possess no autonomy in their minds

That's the worst thing you could do to your society, an educated woman is a valuable social and economic asset, the ten most advanced economies have high female employment rates

Yes, and they also have sub-replacement fertility rates

>76.19% of black women exclude white men

black women are literally the ugliest race/gender combo in existence..................

no.

What was the top question for, non-asian women?

That blonde is perfect for BBC breeding.

For the same reason white women hate white men and prefer black men.

Considering black women are STD vectors, I'm okay with this.

A necessary consequence with the ridiculous overpopulation. Better living quality for few > swathes of useless goons

White girls

the funny part is white girls would never actually date an asian guy but they're too scared of being called racist to admit it

They have higher rates of Herpes, sure.

But promiscuous white girls, regularly called cumdumpsters here, don't also warrant caution?

>you will never fugg her

What about the weeabos and Koreaboos? They're not as common as male weebs but they do exist

>would you date an asian guy
>yea, sure
>have you dated an asian guy
>no lol

I just want a white gf with brunette hair and hazel eyes!

What did she mean by this?

just become insanely rich and you can get one in her 30s after shes been a fucktoy for alphas for a decade

Like very women with poor chances of landing a hot anglo-germanic husband, she's rationalizing her commitment to her beta-hubby.

And with toyota-like efficiency as well.

Ask one out then you loser

kek.

>a couple of years later
"But son, just BE yourself! Be a supreme gentleman and you'll get all the girls! Show her your haffu powers! Your race has nothing to do with it. Cheer up, eh?"

Women of all races are fucking disgusting.

This is just sad
Two people build their relationship based on sexual fetishes, gold digging, self loathe, racism, etc and then wonder why their children are so miserable

somebody post that image of the asian girl and the white guy flipping off the asian guy and then later comforting their asian son

*very insecure women

black women are the master race, fact

caucasians or other races are being too inner minded.
self hating is not an easy work. but we do that.

because we naturally born as superficial. the asian girls you posted. look they saying "definitely not"

they're already saying as if they're totally cocasians and their attitude ignoring asian men also.

it's not just because they really feel hate about asian men or something.
it's because they have superficial mind. superficial mind which copied the scene white male/female love story from movie or tv or other media whatever.

among the all of races, asian mongoloid race has the most superficial mind. it will be the reason why we're competing so hard about getting degree or execptionally work hard in the company.

it's because of all fucking superficial mind.
and the superficial mind is emerged from hormone system in human body, from estrogen.

i got an clear answer to get this through. the method escaping being as asian.

escaping from the superficial, calculative endemic asian mind. i know how to do that.

Hmm, what might be the reason for such low divorce rates?

>dating a conservative black woman and committing your life to her
That takes balls, with all the stigma and witchhunting against white men. I honestly wouldn't be able to do it if I were white.

Their mulatto children are another story though

the pairing is so ridiculously uncommon that it only happens through true love

Jesus, you are fucking retarded.

>because we naturally born as superficial.
Dude, what's this nonsense? Your culture literally pushes you to act like fucking robots, it's not something inherent you weirdo.

How's life in Hell Joseon btw?

She's completely mind-broken. Her father must have been a westaboo.

LOL, there's no reality in those numbers. I'm a white guy, 5'11'', not particularly attractive, I don't buy the latest fashion, don't earn a shitload of Money, and even I have fucked black chicks. They are not difficult at all. Truth to be told they probably prefer white guys to their own, if they get to choose.

only top tier black women marry white

What about black/asian?

You mean this one?

But you're a Swede though. You probably have that manly as fuck jaw going for you and all that good stuff.

doesn't exist unless the black is extremely wealthy through athletics/rap

Lucky Polack who married that batshit crazy Asian hoe.

That's not true

ye thats the one

Why do white women flock away from their own men? like lmao whitebois try harder

youtu.be/7hIvY4uUPD4
youtu.be/RKsnWkMSlp4
youtu.be/O3a8NEKBaCo
youtu.be/6kiUjCceqd0
youtu.be/qARKx4ZMZYg
youtu.be/yphfFGSIjUc
youtu.be/Ilg0Sl5nw0I

the kid on the left looks like the vomiting frog from the simpsons halloween episode

Now you've gone and done it. The ultimate thread derailment technique besides BBC on Sup Forums.

Who the fuck cares?

Love story: Someone who fetishizes the Simpson's frog somewhere in the world will find, love and marry her

how can sissy white bois even compete?

looking forward to it tbqf

So the answer is that Black are superior?

They can't! They make threads on Sup Forums to feel better! lol it's so sad it's laughable!

58.7% of black women 2bh

76.19% of those who have a racial preference

the more educated a woman is, the higher the divorce rate

It's not normal to be this triggered. There aren't even white women involved.

nop. you're retarded.
what eventually you can get from this thread? i want to ask.
at least i did consider about my race. it's not too bad to be asian. because we got intelligent to consider about something.

columbia... i heard you guys mostly have buttsex with lamb. shit... what a slave of libido?

when i carefully compare my online website mood and you guys on Sup Forums.

you guys are always in crazy fetishes, i really don't understand but i can guess the reason.

you guys basically ingest protein base foods. bread, cheese(milk), yogurt, eggs, meats

middle east arabian people are having pretty similar. they ingest milks from goat or camel.

so it emerge the difference from asian food. when we see about protein figure, it's different 2~3times much. you guys ingest very much more protein anyhow.

Protein, is the material of all of hormones in human body.
it makes androgen, growth hormone, testosterone, estrogen, dopamine.

it makes you to have fetish! the crazy fetishes you people have! crazy zoo fetish and lolita fetish, shit fetish so on...

in korea, there are no people who have crazy fetish like you people. i feel that you're always mesmerized on something very so well. you feel on something really too much. you always seem you feel quite big interests on something as your big eyes.

but if you're an asian, you might don't give care on anything but only superioer or inferior.

that's the reason why we seem working so hard on study or company. it's not because we're workerholic. we didn't fall in love with work. but just to avoid to be in 'loser' form of life. because naturally born as superficial, drafted to care only about other people's opinion.

You're still a dirty nigger.

Why are whites so cucked? lmoa

holy fuck

#CuckAndProudOfIt!

47% of white women exclude all other races.
29% of Asian women exclude Asian men.

Why do white women hate their own race?

>And with toyota-like efficiency as well.

this right here is the future of white bois. they can no longer deny their inferiority in front of their women: their women desire black cock and nothing more.

lol dream on!! hahahahahahahaha lmao

The need for a sense of superiority is strong with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo
youtube.com/watch?v=0IBJdYf1PnI

>Toyota.

I don't know, bro. How about you tell us.

Holy shit I can feel the heat radiating from burned asiancuck asses ITT.

Do I sense anal botherment in OP? I bet this asian guy bothered her for anal after this picture lol

Maybe he saw these videos.... sucks that he can't get a girl while his women travel to third world fucking aids infested Africa for a decent dicking!!!

Is this a sitcom???????
See:

Holy shit I can feel the heat radiating from burned whitecuck asses ITT!!

How does it feel to know you're being bred out of existence? How does it feel to know it's all because your women desire superior black men over sissy white bois?

The OP image isn't even that triggering. The Asians in the OP are obviously burgerised. They're basically white.

nah... no
it's made by ourselves. look at the north korea.

which is an asian country. descent korean.
if you have daughter in north korea, the true best honor is to nurture your daughter as kim's whore.

it's bare true. and you know what? people want that so bad.

if you're born in north korea the best thing that could be happened in your life is to be kim's whore!

obviously, it is not so good thing.

but in there, it is truly a good thing!
because superficial mood made it so

some people say asian country people are like girly or gay.
it's because of estrogen and estrogen lead superficial and calculative mind.

it just applies commonly even in japan and korea and maybe china. but i think china is little different. but similar anyway.

some says we're all human kind but it seems not so easy. western people and eastern people are different way too much.

any nation don't blame themselves but only we can do that. even japan blame themselves by themselves.

The woman at the center bottom is actually hot. The guy look like a baboon. Kind of funny because they really don't look good together, it's like pairing a chimp with a lion or something, just plain weird.

>he thinks west europe is the same as east europe
don't worry, I hate west europeans as much as asians because you're both cucks

No shit, she's a supermodel