/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is still happy with his Firefly 6S action cam • user gets a free item with his order • user details some of the issues his FPV goggles had, user is still happy with them as they get the job done well • Wew lad $400 iems • HypertonicAnon bought a fake Link nendoroid • user unboxes a Muzee bag • user bought a bunch of things, including a electric razor • After three delivery attempts user finally gets his Xiaomi Mi Mix, is real happy with its size and feel • user shows off a waterproof MP3 player he got for just €7 • Chinese teapots are technology too • user shows off a roll up mini screwdriver set and unboxes two spinners user also bought a Danboard figure • user receives a tiny package • user is getting integrated into the Xiaomi botnet • user just got a Zuk Z2 • AwfulReviews is back with a new awful review, this time a noodle bowel and thermos • Seller isn't very discrete with the description of user's lewd purchase Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Springform-Pans-Chocolate-Cake-Bake-Mould-Mold-Bakeware-Heart-Shape-Kitchen-Accessories-Baking-Tools/32460737497.html
world.taobao.com/item/42524269798.htm
ebay.com/itm/Aoyue-968A-4-in-1-Digital-Soldering-Iron-Hot-Air-Station-Complete-Kit-220V-/121400120283
ebay.com/itm/SHOWER-HEAD-INSTANT-HOT-WATER-HEATER-ELECTRIC-120V-/301728258279?hash=item464067d8e7:g:OcYAAOSw42JWDwFj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>striped programming stockings
Why is this a meme?

>Programming without stockings
I bet your keyboard doesn't even have LEDs in it

It's certified mail, so I need a valid ID
Nope...

I want my lewd programming socks and stuff...

Well you could sit on my dick while in your programming socks if you go get them

OK, I am going to pull the trigger and buy a Redmi Note 4X. This is my first Chink purchase so what Store is the best? Shipping to UK btw.

First for Zuk Z2!

I got mine in December, upgraded from Xperia SP, so quite a bit of difference.
So far I am completely pleased with it, the only bad thing would be the missing B20, but in most cities I get 4G and H+ elsewhere.

The camera can't compete with top tier models, should be about the same as in Galaxy S5.

I'm running the Indian ROM, cause it worked with Google shit and gets OTA updates in Europe as well. It will be upgraded in may to Nougat.

Overall a great phone. At first I wanted a better camera but the price was the main thing to consider.

If you get it on DX you can get insurance against import tax for a couple of quid, they'll pay you back your VAT if customs figure out your smartphone is worth more than €22 (which they will).

Only if I get to program fizzbuzz while I bounce.

>redmi note 4x

You fucked up. Should've got the Doogee Shoot 1.

Also, I am pretty fucking yewish, I want the best bang for the buck.
The only tech I was prepared to spend more on was my headphones. Sony MDR-1ABT MK2 for around 250 bucks. Brand new.

I also got a Lenovo E440 with i7 4712MQ, 840m, 8GB DDR3 for 300 bucks over two years ago.

And for my main camera I'm using the Panasonic FZ-72, that I got for 250 bucks as well, brand new.

>jewish

kike please FUCK OFF

Get it from IBuyGou there's even exclusive csg coupons DISCRN4XGG gets you $6 off and they offer a customs protection service too. They get around customs by marking the package as a Bluetooth mouse.

DX has been selling overpriced chink shit for quite some time now, I don't know why anyone would still buy from them when even Gearbest is cheaper.

Fuck off cancer.

Get fucked mate, I''m from a country that was declared "Juden frei" by Hitler.

Is there a place where reviews are archived,?
I have a few items to review. I dont want them to fade into oblivion

LEDs are for literal underage b&. Cute white and pink keycaps are for qts.

You need B20 in the UK so get the Note 4 Global version

There are like 5 different archives for Sup Forums.
You can also put it on the wiki if you care so much about it.

I don't use mobile internet so don't need 4g

but my keyboard has pink LEDs

How did this meme start?

Please tell me it's just a joke.

Is this true
If I dress cute do I program better

got my bluetooth dongle. Now I can use controllers and stuff on my t530. It was probably the nicest chink packaging ive seen and it was only $4, They even gave me this weird wrist itchy wristband.

>he doesn't has programming socks
Do you even Sup Forums

ordered it, thanks user

>operation rang
>rang
I bet it's a hardware keylogger, and you're being literally cucked right now

Notice how these images are all shotas or 16 year olds at the oldest?
Only underage can be at programmers. Even the most soy xenoestrogen enriched BPA encrusted 20 year N-male will never pass for a qt to a straight man.

>• user just got a Zuk Z2 (Cross-thread)
umm, why the fuck does it have a home button + navbar ? it looks retarded

That's what you get for not buying a Doogee, cuck.

Anyone have any suggestions for a nice solar charger?

>operation rang
I don't know what that means.

But wouldn't a hardware keylogger need you to install a sketchy driver or something?

post your programming socks user.

It's a typo for range you fucking autist

"20 meters operation range"

From /hpg/ because I'm not getting any replies. I'm looking on getting my sound blaster Play II on my laptop replaced. Audio quality not as good as the iPhony 5s I have now

What's a good DAC for about $30? I was considering the behringer UCA202 (has lots of reviews saying it's great); but I found about the Zishan Z1, which is a DAP+DIAC+Amp combo for $30 (little to no reviews, though)

Do any anons here have any other options?

What are the current go to earbuds?

It's too bad the xiaomi laptops are so expensive, because I really like their design. Too much money for what I'd basically use as an office and weeb cartoons machine though.

Rock Zircons are my favourite.

>because I really like their design
It's just ripped off Macbook design

kz ate - best fit i've ever had, quality come second, not that i'm an audiophile, but im completely satisfied with it too

Which is probably the one thing I like about macbooks. I've got a soft spot for laptops with a metal body. Or at least something that looks like metal.

Anyone can recommend some casual shores?

I've got the VE monks for earbuds and the KZ ate for iem, and I like them both equally.

Recommended chink open-back headphones?

wiki only has stuff about IEMs

Infographics. Somic v2 are decent. Much better than superluxes at least.

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Springform-Pans-Chocolate-Cake-Bake-Mould-Mold-Bakeware-Heart-Shape-Kitchen-Accessories-Baking-Tools/32460737497.html
Call me out of this

>I don't know why anyone would still buy from them when even Gearbest is cheaper.

For exactly the reason I described, a blue 4X is 5 quid cheaper on Gearbest than DX but if you incur VAT on it (which user will) you'll be paying another 40 quid on top of that plus service charge, DX will refund you the VAT if you take out import tax insurance, Gaybeast won't.

Any good and cheap smartwatches? I've heard good things about Xiaomi Mi Band 2

yeah it's pretty good, especially for the price

I got a usb 3.0 extension yesterday from ugreen. Thats not a wristband and I hope you're just being retarded on purpose

You'll use it once and shelf it

Don't get swayed just because it's a "combo". Especially at that price.
Just get a proper DAC or DAC+amp. There are DIY ones for reasonable prices.

world.taobao.com/item/42524269798.htm

My chink watch battery died, I opened the watch to replace the battery and found 3 chink eyelashes inside.

any idea about where can I find an asus tinkerboard from?
is it sold on any chinese website?

Are there any good Chink gamecontrollers?

Why didn't you include them in the picture?

>taobao

gl paying an extra 20 bucks for shipping

I pay only 5 :^)

What agent do you use?

A local one. That's why it's cheap.

I ordered an e10k at the first of march arrived at the 7th of april, still didn't recieve it.
That's how shitty the customs and post office are in my shit hole of a country.

rec me a decent portable bluetooth speaker for

Get a Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 and be content with dirt cheap shitposting.

Is there a good chink calculator

isn't that still like 300+$? Might as well get a secondhand latitude or something at that point.

Is the discord link not working for anyone else?

It works for me

Weird, I keep getting 'the instant invite is invalid or expired' and then it redirects me to sign up.

Anyone? ;_;

hi outsider

Try adding the server from discord itself by pasting in the invite code

Why didn't he include a link in his post?
I like that watch

>ebay.com/itm/Aoyue-968A-4-in-1-Digital-Soldering-Iron-Hot-Air-Station-Complete-Kit-220V-/121400120283

Is this beast worth the price?

Just bought an electric shower head for $30 and it's shipped out just how
howd I do?
ebay.com/itm/SHOWER-HEAD-INSTANT-HOT-WATER-HEATER-ELECTRIC-120V-/301728258279?hash=item464067d8e7:g:OcYAAOSw42JWDwFj

looks similar to the one Big Clive got

the integrated fume extractor seems pretty unnecessary though, any piece of shit fan does the job well enough

You're a brave man user

ty senpai

How would the zuk's z2 camera compare, to, say, the nexus 5 camera?
Thinking of upgrading but I really want a decent camera which would feel like an upgrade

About a week ago, I went afk and then I got kicked. I think I can't join now because I am banned somehow, it's weird because I didn't even say anything in the channel when that happened.

you cant connect over tor any more

I don't use tor

who are you fampai

$229.99 on Gearbest right now

The name I was using was Gotrice, I've only been on there a few times.

Gots lotta sht over several yrs.
MiPad II
Android phones: OPO, LeTV, Vernee Mars, Neo 003, plus many more
Lots of tablets: Onda, Cube, Tecklast plus more.
Got ten MiBand II for x-mas gifts
Mi-lightbulbs (wi-fi)
Kingfast SSD 128Gb
Elecam Exp.Elite
Onwice C500
Boadlink e-remote
wireless mouse
Wire-cam, five meters
Plus a lot more.

I used to sell the phones and tablets, now i just get sht for amusement.

Sorry but what does this mean?

Samefag

Means you didn't register for an account lmao.

>signing up for botnet

>register for an account
Umm I didn't know I am suppose to, I just click on the discord link up top once in awhile and see if there is any discussion going on. After a bit, I just close the tab.

how many accounts did you make nigga

>implying you can escape from all botnets

I never made one, whenever I click on the discord link and it ask me for a name, I just put Gotrice, I thought it was all suppose to be temporary

Forgot to mention, I got a sht load of sex-toys too.

I'll answer questions if you have any

>Discord servers sick and tired of having ten thousand Gotrice Illuminati clogging the place up

>ten thousand Gotrice
Like I said, I never knew I had to create an account because I thought everyone uses a temporary name. Also, I've only been on there maybe 5 times ever. How do I get it sorted?

Are cheap Converse shoes on AliExpress original?

Before you say "are you retarded" keep in mind that the sellers explicitly use words "Converse" and "original" in product titles. That by itself doesn't mean anything but since Ali got this "Guaranteed Genuine Program" where you get refunded twice the amount if the product is found counterfeit really makes me think.