Why do United Statesians hate the police so much?

Why do United Statesians hate the police so much?

Is the U.S.A a nation of Criminals?

Police is still seen as an authority in America

They're a joke here

Shameless self-bump

Yes

because too many of them forget they work for the people and have limits to what they can do

In Russia cops can use weapons i\only in 4 cases: when there's a threat to cop's health, when there's a threat to someone's life, when the JUDGED criminal escapes and they can shoot animals when needed.
In america cops can shoot anyone anytime for anything. that's why they hate cops.

Police state

Cops make me uneasy, but most that I've met turned to be pretty decent people

Only blacks genuinely hate cops and because blacks dominate American culture (still kekking at this), everybody started hating them and even exporting that shit to other countries.

Because corruption, they can do what they want and their union or department will protect them.

Most of them are aight, but the corruption is a real problem.

libertarians with the whole 'murrica complex.

Also thug culture. Both of these give cops a bad name. And this is coming from a black man and a libertarian.

respect the police

here i think they still comand respect but lately since some muslims shot 2 policemen in broad daylight without a reason i get the feel that people dont respect as much as they used to.....

In the US police have shot dead 406 people, and it's only May.

Whereas we get maybe 2-3 a year.

well not everybody has sharia law to fear....

>as a black man
>respect the police
'no'

shitty training.

and the fuckers here want to recruit less educated cops too to handle the refugees.

this will end up terrible.

Religious arbitration originated in the US amongst Hasidic Jewish communities.

You seem upset, Hans

You seem very upset hans

You reckon Hans is upset?

I am
t. Hans

M8, gathered from what I've seen, I reckon Hans is upset.

Why are you upset Hans?

I haven't done anything to you.

T. Black man.

Die Politzie arrested me when I was over there. I forget which city. I was dosed by some local boys who wanted to fuck the chicks I was talking to. Wandered off, fell asleep sitting on top of a toilet seat trying to figure out why I felt so strange.

I got locked in the bar, as it didn't use a latch but only a key. At about 5 some guy came in but spoke no english, so he took me around to the small gambling places nearby to find someone who did. When we found no one who spoke english, he called the police.

I explained that I was drugged, and they told me not to drink so much.

They're assholes.

And I don't mean that the Police force per se are assholes, but the people that join the force are all scumbags and bullies. Imagine if a scumbag bully was give weapons and authority by the state to bully you and then they paid them to do it. That's why people hate the cops.

it's even before the whole retarded black lives matter thing. they are just too trigger happy and they have a little brotherhood of covering each other when doing illegal things. you have to be a collosal bootlicker to respect them. but some are fine sure

Only shit people raised by shit parents hate cops

They get told their whole life they are special and always right, no respect for authority. Then if they get pulled over they get a fucking attitude about it and make it worse.

Nigger "culture" and media narratives don't help either.

Nigger detected

Probably because America has the most violent and trigger-happy police of any First World nation.

Americans are really individualistic (oftentimes to a fault) and have an innate hatred for heavy-handed authority. This makes most encounters with the police confrontational from the very beginning.

This tbqh
It's easy to point the fault at someone else, especially those in a position of authority, but many times it's your own fault to begin with. Cops don't magically show up to give you an hard time for absolutely no reason.
Still, there's corruption to deal with, like getting pulled over for a nitpicking session where they try to find the most inane reason to fine you based on a vehicle type's reputation and line their pockets, and just all-round push your buttons and press you to see if they get something out of it BUT, from my experience, to avoid all the shit all you have to do is:
>Be polite and respectful; treating them as "sir" or "officer" goes a long way.
>Be humble.
>Don't be an idiot; don't do or say anything stupid or aggravating, just either stand still and nonthreatening-like, or ask if you can sit down if there's a place, answer their questions, ect.
This is all anyone needs, on top of common sense, I mean, if you know there's shit going down why do people stir the beehive?
Some cops are still egotistical or assholes, but most aren't, especially if they see you wanting to cooperate with them.
The only people that hate cops and complain have reasons for cops to breathe down their neck.
And it's funny to note the temporary 180 these people do when they're victims of crime and have the police involved.
All in all, it's better to have them than not; because the world would be so much better without cunts with guns whose sole job is to deter La-sha from just committing a crime spree just because, am I right?

nice bro science you sheltered faggot.
"jus be urself and nice"
inb4 you fetch some video of a tinfoil guy being rude to a cop

And what if they get the wrong address, burst into your house without announcing who they are because they think you're a drug dealer and decide to shoot one of the family members dazed by their flashbangs.

Because in the US, that's a slap on the wrist for the officers involved. They can and do kill people and get away with it on paid leave.

Hell, America is all about the 'you have the right to a gun and to defend yourself'. But if police home invaders do the above, they can kill you without any issue but you doing the same to them will have you put away for a looong time.

Don't act like the US police dont have some massive, massive problems. Most of the officers are fine, but theres plenty of bad eggs and they are near totally protected by a system that means they rarely if ever get prosecuted for actions that would land any other civilian in prison.

They are members of the public who are often armed as well as actual soldiers, with little oversight, who can get away with literal murder as long as they justify it with some sort of threat to themselves whether that threat was there or not.

What about that sounds good to you?

Being the son of a former federal officer obviously a big part of my upbringing was respect for authority. Coincidentally I've never had a negative run in with law enforcement. I'm sure you have plenty of officers who are shit at their job just like literally any other job in the country but there's also plenty, and probably a majority of officers who do their job fine.

Americans don't like being told what to do. Can get very confrontational over even a simple traffic stops

>jus be urself and nice
kek, what?
Being yourself is the worst thing you can do since it was being yourself that got you in trouble with the law in the first place.
Being an officer is a job mate, and a pretty thankless one at that, if there's one type of job that sucks it's ones that deal with the public.
Dealing with shitheads all day everyday, on top of constantly being hated and having your life at risk, that's the crushed dreams of a regular officer who grew up with buddy cop shows.
Obviously, my experience is small since I have no criminal history and steer clear of shit that might get police interest on me, the only times I had to deal with cops was when my car was broken into and when I was pulled over for driving my less than reputable motorcycle and they where trying to get me to admit to shit I wasn't involved in.
Keeping cool and polite got me out of the situation easy. And if you see stuff going to shit everytime someone acts prideful and spiteful, then try the opposite you dunce. Rule of thumb; don't get in trouble with the law in the first place.
>And what if they get the wrong address, burst into your house without announcing who they are because they think you're a drug dealer and decide to shoot one of the family members dazed by their flashbangs.
Because in the US, that's a slap on the wrist for the officers involved.
>burst into your house without announcing who they are
This hypothetical is already hard to believe.
There's something called "Swatting" over there, and besides traumatizing people and being a nuisance to everyone, shit doesn't go south.
Even if SOMEHOW they got the address wrong and just burst in all willy nilly, they'd realize the place they're raiding doesn't even look like a drug-lord's place of residence or dealing.
You seem pretty upset over this, biased even.
>What about that sounds good to you?
And a world without any kind of law enforcement besides mob justice and vigilantism sounds good to you?