Sup Forums is Sup Forums's retarded little brother who suffers from a mild form of cancer

Sup Forums is Sup Forums's retarded little brother who suffers from a mild form of cancer
Prove me wrong

TREBLINKA XD

Sup Forums+/r9k/+Sup Forums+Sup Forums=Sup Forums

pretty much

Pretty much this.
I used to be an Sup Forums newfag as well but then I grew up and moved to Sup Forums

Why are we the retards?

Because there's nothing interesting going on here. Only "hilo latino", "balt", "balk" "japanese threads", anime, and A LOT of circle jerking and role playing. Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums

>I used to be an Sup Forums newfag as well but then I grew up and moved to Sup Forums
Then fuck off there, it's polfags like you who make Sup Forums shit

Hahaha, do you mean that Sup Forumsacks make the threads I mentioned above?

We're very different from Sup Forums, thank god

No, I mean that Sup Forumsshits make Sup Forums so shit that people only post in generals

yes

>gypsy subhuman Sup Forumsack

I guess we should be posting asinine and paranoid stormfront graphs. But then we'd just be Sup Forums, wouldn't we.

Sup Forums would be nice but its too fast and the fucking incessant trump threads kill whatevers left. Especially when there are people who unironically want trump as president because they honestly think he could make a difference, instead of wanting that because he annoys the sjw's.

pol doesn't like stormfags

t. cornuto

>comparing us to a pack of alt-right wing beta subhuman edgelord cowards.

Yeah nah, fuck off cunt.

>Being this much Australian

Sup Forums is more like the caring yet concerned one who unconditionally takes care of Sup Forums, whilst Sup Forums in the meantime is an unemployed hermit spending all his time in his room wanking.

Romania is India's retarded little brother who suffers from a mild form of poverty relative to it
Prove me wrong

>Judenburg