It doesnt matter if Trump/Hillary wins. Both will support Kosovo independence. Trump maybe harder

It doesnt matter if Trump/Hillary wins. Both will support Kosovo independence. Trump maybe harder.
Fuck them both. Kosovo is Serbia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Transylvania is Serbia

Kosovo is not Serbia.

Kosovo se Srbija

Why are you Serbs obsessed with that Albo infested spit on the map?

hang the serbs

Literally who cares.

What does Kosovo mean to Serbia? You are just going to start your ethnic cleansing shit again if you had it back.

Because the land is culturally important to us. Imagine Sicily being taken over by arabs and americans supporting the arabs.
Albanian detected

Fuck off fascists. Kosovo must remain independent.

The difference is that the population of Sicily is like 97% Italian, while Kosovo is mostly inhabitated by Albanians.

Historically it belongs to us and it was illegally occupied and we had every right to defend the land against invaders.
Except you fat amerifucks didnt like the fact that we refused to join NATO and that we didnt let you build bases in our land so you sided with gypsies who returned the favor by increasing the crime rate there and making it the poorest region in the entire europe. All because of your military bases. You also violated our sovereignty and ensured that there will never be peace in this region again

Those albanians were funded by CIA to move to our land and also train them. Also albanians are the worst people ever, their entire history involves of them being turkish vasals and raping, pilaging and stealing

I'm curious too why you guys don't just let go. No matter how much historic battles happened there, no matter how much you think it's culturally important to you, it's never ending absolute fucking shithole, the worst in Europe. I'd not only let it go if I were you, I'd have that place bombed to shit and filled with water.

Shut the fuck up. The only reason you think that is because there's an american base located there. Without it, Kosovo is literally a worthless shithole.

>Also albanians are the worst people ever, their entire history involves of them being turkish vasals and raping, pilaging and stealing
I know, that's why it's not worth it anymore.

>Those albanians were funded by CIA to move to our land
This is not even irony because Serbs actually unironically think this

Brittany/Alsace/Lorraine/Normandy/Corsica/Occitanie/New Caledonia/Guadeloupe/Martinique/Guiana are French

Kosova eshte Shqiperi

XHAMADANI VIA VIA

>Historically it belongs to us

Historically Serbia has also belonged to Turkey. What the fuck does it matter? The people living there right now are Albanians, who want nothing to do with Serbia. What are you going to do with them apart from ethnic cleansing?

Why dont you let Texas go?
Because Albanians are in charge there. That are mostly criminals. We can change the country back, kick the albanian terrorirsts out and put it in our control back

>serbs are genocidal people meme
If you pulled your ass from the american propaganda, we were dealing with the terrorirst group who were attacking our police and military there and like any sovereign country we defended our country.
Next thing you will say is Vojvodina should go as well

No but SANDZAK INDEPENDENCE

What are you going to do with the majority of people there who are Albanians?

If your only response is whining and ethnic cleansing then you can bet if you try to take Kosovo back then you will be bombed to Hell by NATO again. You have no allies and support.

I'm a Croat, f.am. I have an american flag because I'm at work

Stop bickering. Serbia and Kosovo are both Turkish land.

Kosovo is Albania

We will kick them out. They kicked our people out as well.
NATO should stay out of our lands

kosovo is albanian
Bosnia is serbia

t. Enver Hoxha Immigrathshes

>kick them out

So every Serb is a savage who only knows ethnic cleansing and deportation. I see the Ottoman occupation left its legacy.

Hey. Bosnia is our clay

Albanians did the same thing.

this

Let's not forget that Serbs keep moving out too. For a land that's so important to then they sure as he'll don't try to defend it

So? If you view them as inferior, why do you resort to their ways? Morally, you're equal to an Albanian.

>checkflag

Because Serbs did the exact same thing as Albanians are doing now. Only difference is that they were stopped in the 90s

No, they didn't. Your people supportet Alexander Rankovics repression on Kosovo and Milosevics actions against Azem Vlasi by revoking the autonomous status of Kosovo.

Albos tried to cleanse you off of Kosovo after Murica secured them and over 1 MILLION previously expelled refugees returned.

So your suggest to let them rape us and murder us?
Stay the fuck out of our lands
Albanians mass murdered any non albanians and traded their organs which funded their terrorist attacks even more
Kosovo is Serbia

>We will kick them out.

You and what army? You have a bunch of Cold War-era junk that was already btfo in the last War, and haven't really improved much since then.

In the first hour NATO will destroy your entire airforce, in the second hour all the logistics and supply chains will be destroyed, and in the third hour infrastructure and industrial centers will be targeted if you haven't surrendered by then.

Milosevic got his initial support and power from Kosovo Serbs. He was going to move against the Albanians first but Slovenia broke off of Yugoslavia

Instead of blaming America you should reproduce more and actually be able to hold your lands

Serbia will never be able to hold enough population to make them relevant economically or militarily.

They lack a sugar daddy like Israel is to the US to support them either. They are completely on their own.

Nothing is stopping them from breeding and just moving there

They won't out-breed the Albanians.

Kosovo is Albania. Everyone knows that.

ITT: Albanians

Stop dividing your countries into other shitty countries, lads, you should go back to Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia

They can certainly start trying too. I've been to Kosovo and Macedonia with the peacecorps and the Albanians are extremely young while the serbs are old and dying. And this reflects how their towns look too

Reading this thread, I realized most of the people, be it Serbs or non-Serbs, don't have a fucking clue what they are talking about, save a few

Serbia getting BTFO again by NATO is pretty much a given if it ever tries to retake Kosovo.

>supporting a nato base

And sanctions, don't forget those. We sure didn't.

Actually, we could take over Kosovo in a heartbeat, if there was no outside interference, which we know there is. That is why we don't even plan to do anything other than refuse to accept its independence.

That whole area is one big NATO base, with some albanians running around, selling drugs, weapons, organs and humans.

>Instead of blaming America
Based amerilards, they have mastered the art of playing dumb so much that it comes to them as naturally as breathing.

This is the only solution

They aren't going to get their land back or make themselves better while crying about a land that was overrun by Albanians for hundred of years. They need to improve themselves

ITT: Serbian "intelligence"

Maybe you could, maybe you couldn't.

It doesn't matter, Kosovo has only been recognized by an increasing number of states since 2008. Unless you can retake it in the next 10-15 years, then it will be defacto independent by then.

>They need to improve themselves
Kinda hard to do when NATO is right there to kick their shit in the moment they try something.

Yeah, sad thing is that they aren't getting their land back. But if was a serb i wouldn't be able to hold back the rage and butthurt either.

I guess they'll eventually grow out of it, like we did with Panamá. The world is sure an unfair place, isn't it?

I concur

I don't know who is worse:"muh heritage" Serbs or burgers spewing stupid shit they have been fed by the media.

Jesus fucking Christ, you people....

Nato stops their economy how exactly? The sanctions ended a while ago

How does nato stop them from breeding or actually staying in Serbia

but you do realize Serbs claimed most of ex-yu as Serbia, it's just that they're too dumb to realize they're not the only ones on the Balkans to the chimp out

By telling Vucic what he has to do through Merkel

Yeah, why won't you let us go :(

Balkans is indeed just a shitshow overall.

Its long-term destiny is to be conquered by a much larger external power and turn into a series of vassal states again, as it has been for nearly all of its history.

>go to colonize predominantly albaniankebab region
>get your shit kicked by the locals
>try to get support from your country
>country gets shit kicked by NATO

Why don't white americans go and breed and stay in the nigger ghettos to take them back? Quick answer: It's dangerous as fuck for normal people.

The ideal scenario of a reconquista is: Army marches forward > remove kebab > let civilians come in. If the civilians come alone they can easily be bullied and assaulted until they give up and go back.

DESU we only care enough to try and keep the place from going up in flames.

Don't make us come over there.

Kosovo is Serbia.
Armenians support Serb bros.

>Kosovo is Serbia

Why do you insist on being the Palestine of Europe?

kosovo is clearly serbia

Based Armenia

Do you support your Turk bros?

Baba's smile is the only reason we need to stand up for the turkish cause.

Das right

you are hungarian clay

also because he's very dangerous

Bosnia is Serbian too

why are serbians the most bullied country in europe?

They are natural kebab removers.

Can't have that in our Europe of tolerance and multiculturalism, peace and rainbows.

Ohh yeh i forgot """westerners""" were the new caliphate

You can fuck shove your 3 fingers up your sisters pussy and fuck off.
>Le Kosovo is historically relevant to us
Literally how the fuck is it relevant to you. You came to the Balkans and after a while built a couple of meme churches so as to "claim" the territory. Every m2 of clay you have is not rightfully yours.

Literally no one gives a single fuck about Albania, and even if they did, they would probably despise you

I live in Kosovo Jovane

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo
Even Memepedia disproves any sort of Alboshit belief that Kosovo is historically theirs.
Fucking subhumans.

Why don't Serbs just go and genocide the muslim albanias in Kosovo and end the discussion about independent Kosovo

Australija je Srbija

Get the fuck out of my land shqiptar. Pusi kurac cigane