Best Browser

Looking to switch browsers. What's your favorite browser and what extensions do you run?

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/firefox/
ghacks.net/2015/11/09/how-to-disable-the-firefox-saved-telemetry-pings-and-archive-folder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I usuale use Chrome and sometimes Firefox; the extensions are the same; ublock origin for the ads; one for youtube; one for Gmail and Imagus for reddit, imgur, Sup Forums etc...

A lot of people are happy with Vivaldi; never used it before but tomorrow I'll give it a try

chrome is the best if you don't mind the botnet

This. Firefix or waterfox or whatever is decent, but not as good as chrome, regarding quality. There arent as many extensions supported, but you csn manually install them

Install Firefox Nightly

Checked

Holy crap check out that double trip.
Regarding my browser, I use mostly Firefox (works well with sync between my Windows desktop, Linux laptop and Android phone). Have Chromium as a backup if I have issue with a site. Use uBlock + BetterTTV.

>twitch
You have to be 18 or older to be here.

Vivaldi. Built on Chromium with many of the features of old-style Opera added in before they became a Chromeclone.

Firefox

All browsers suck. The only reason I use Chromium instead of any of the other sucky browsers is because at least it isolates the suckiness to individual processes so I can know which ones to kill when they start sucking too much.

Also nice numbers.

proprietary

botnet

>Firefox

brave

Iridium+vimium sou desu ka

Were not all Sup Forumstards.

lw.
It's not public though. You need to be part of the sikret klub.

>healthy, open, and accessible to all
what's the problem with this?

tor

Browser: Ungoogled Chromium

Extensions: uMatrix, Tampermonkey, The Great Suspender

All I can find is some espanol shit
Gib invite pl0x

Using Firefox, Chrome has shit addons, doesn't use the native notification system like the special snowflake it is and the download bar is annoying as fuck.

Right because using a certain website to ocassiocaly watch eSports makes one magically younger and immature. Shit posting and being a nuisance on Sup Forums tho? Nothing wrong with that. Totally grown up behavior.

Opera is my choice.
Avira Scout is a good lightweight/secure one too.

Did anybody ever do anything with that Opera 12 source code that was released?

I'd love to have that interface updated.

Yes everyone compiled it with newer libressl and continued to use it

just use chrome and get over your autism

netscape navigator

Kill yourself

>Chrome
>Not vulnerable
>Not having memory leaks
>Not collecting browsing data
>Chrome

Not even once wew lad

>connected to the internet
>thinks he isn't vulnerable

Chromium + Vimium

>Willingly making yourself even more vulnerable with Chrome

Keep sucking Google's cock lad

Wait wait wait. Am I reading this right? If I replace qt5-webkit with qt5-webkit-ng, qutebrowser is safe to use again?

Safari on Mac

extensions:
ublock origin
ratings preview for YouTube

someone made a guide on best extensions for ff and alternative to normie ones... i had it but now i cant find it gibs it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this one?
logicalincrements.com/firefox/

:3 thxs!

you're welcome user

Install a testing debug version of a program that breaks at least once every week. When you're a neet you can't say you don't have time to fix it.

>that breaks at least once every week
[citation needed]

Where's all the Vivaldi shills?
I still use it, but it's clumsy and doesn't seem to get any better even with the yearly (at best) update.
Stuck to it like a wife-beating husband that you love through pain.

There is literally nothing wrong with this pic, retard.

It tells you that they're spending their resources on politics rather than tech.

I would use vivaldi if it could easily sync with my other devices

I prioritize based first on it being non botnet, and then by quality/speed.

Hence, Firefox.

Is waterfox a meme or is it actually better than FF?

Icecat you blackey

I know this sound dumb but, how do I find the installer of chromium?
or there is not installer for chromium?

lol?

Waterfox is great
It's 64bit Firefox without telemetry, all plugins (not just flash), unsigned addons and some other small stuff. It's pretty nice (my main browser). The dev is chill and want's to keep legacy support past 57.

can you prove that basic FF has telemetry in the first place?

Are you retarded?
ghacks.net/2015/11/09/how-to-disable-the-firefox-saved-telemetry-pings-and-archive-folder/

>watching esports

>chromium
>C__Data_Users_DefApps_App(...).jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1490578292258.jpg

>tho

>FOLLOW THE TRAIN CJ!

>that framed picture
kek

impossible to not read this in Big Smoke's voice

here you go you colossal faggot, this was a google search away

chromium.woolyss.com

Ungoogled chromium is the way to go if you have enough shit with firefox.

I use Iridium

Good ol firefox

>no privacy issues
>Chromium

Microsoft Edge doesn't have this problem.

this is why trump won

this
use iridium fags

What am I supposed to look at here? You are triggered by some africans?

Pick your aesthetic.

Goyggle chromium is pozzed by goyggle.

so how did you install iridium? through the aur? cuz that one simply didn't install on my machine

this desu

you need to update.

Here's the thing, firefox can be all of them.

okay google shills convince me to switch
are there alterantives for these addons in chrome?

hahahahahahahahaha using arch in 2016+1

>imagus
shieet installing that right now
it won't get fucked when they kill xul right?

Firefox as primary and Vivaldi as backup but it is interesting browser with maybe too many options.

Nighty is bloated as shit

You don't need the dev theme enabler as of FF53, it's a built-in option.

no idea but its on chrome too so dev won't have to rewrite completely
I'm on 52 esr

>open game
>alt tab to chrome
>right click a page
>it either gets stuck or crashes
has happened for 2-3 weeks
its not just me i saw posts on reddit about it
this is the power of google...

If you're absolutely autistic about the best and fastest possible experience, manually compiled chromium is your best bet. If you're also autistic about privacy then ungoogle that shit

Stable firefox 54 is goat.

>neat and clean UI ootb
>firefox's park nice addons
>low mem usage
>never stutters on my 4 year old pc

IE looks the best

Chrome

Extensions:
Google Analytics Optout
uBlock O

The rest are extensions I wrote myself, but didn't publish.

>chromium
>includes multiple non-free blobs, especially at those parts of the code that would seem interesting

For example, it has been confirmed that chromium pings google's DNS servers, so even if you don't use any google services or their DNS for that matter google will still know when you start your browser and possible how long you use it.

Once the health report is disabled under advanced>data choices and you aren't signed in it does not send any data to official mozilla servers. Feel free to test it with wireshark or similar network-output related tools.

>stable
you mean firefox beta?

>CTRL+F lw
>1 result

I'm disappointed

since when is chrome sending data to mozilla servers?

Pale Moon is the best Firefox fork so therefore it's the best browser.
Case closed.

yiff in hell

Did you bother checking Firefox options? Its fucking right there.

And it's dishonest. "Disabling it" in the menu doesn't actually stop telemetry data from being collected, it just stops it from being sent to the Internet. It is still saved inside your firefox profile folder. If by any chance you enable it again (by your will or by a missclick), the accumulated data is sent to Mozilla.

By the way, the 53.0 upgrade pulled a Windows 10 and re-enabled Safe Browsing and crash reports by itself here. There really is no good browser today.

The dev may be a furfag but none of the shit he likes is in the browser in any way so whatever.

>The dev may be a furfag but none of the shit he likes is in the browser in any way so whatever.

Try using that same logic when someone brings up sjws. It doesn't work.

thanks

le fuck's this?