He puts a case on his phone

>he puts a case on his phone

Why are you such a fucking tool?

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/08/best-galaxy-s8-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

money memes aside, otterbox is p.nice
I have that shit on 2 of my phones and they've lasted quite some time.

>he has a goiphone

why the fuck do you have two phones

protecting your expensive and fragile device is for suckers

>buying expensive phones

>being clumsy

>being poor

>being a materialist good goy
Oy vey

>being so poor you can't afford to replace your phone when you drop it

Did you ever stop and think you might be the greasy Jew for trying to hoard all your money and being suspicious of anyone trying to part you from it?

if you were actually non-poor you wouldn't give a shit about phone cases either, because replacing a $700 device would be nothing more than an inconvenience.

If you're spending money on a case then you're worried about breaking the pone. If you're worried about breaking your phone you spent too much money on the phone.

I have Butterfingers and drop my phone every day. I have real clumsy drops that could shatter my phone if not protected. And I don't want to waste $600 for something dumb like not buying a case

Guy who worked at phone store here.

We make like $10 from an iPhone sale.

We make almost the whole price from the cases and accessories.

Cases are a meme to keep retail shops running.

He has more than two.

>he doesn't keep his money in his mattress

Alcoholic detected

>If you're worried about breaking your phone you spent too much money on the phone.

I don't think that's a logical conclusion, senpai

I still don't see why people buy from from retail stores. I always buy off contract from the vendor itself and just transfer my SIM card.

some of us have jobs

I work in a warehouse and destroyed my last phone in it. So I'm using cases till I get a job elsewhere

Because people want to protect things that they believe have value, regardless of what that actual thing is. If people value the phone they have, they will protect it in a number of ways including buying a case or a screen protector.

Then the phone's condition is the company's problem. They should give you the case.

I think it is. Phones don't just get broken by being dropped (the thing that cases protect you against), they also get lost, stolen, broken or otherwise unusable due to things other than direct impact. You could lose access to the device and anything tied to it at a moment's notice for many different reasons, and have to replace it. If you can't replace it (buy it outright, without going into debt) at any given time, you spent too much money on it.

"But that won't happen to me", you say. "I'm careful enough not to let Tyrone swipe my phone, and I surely won't drop it off a bridge or down a well where a case wouldn't save it!" Well then if you're that careful, be careful enough to not drop the thing on the pavement.

Just use it raw and replace the metal back when it dents, it costs about the same as a case anyway and it looks nicer.

Sure they just don't get broken by being dropped but they do sometimes break by being dropped. If you place value in that item, you'll prevent any chance of it not being usable.

Plates, for example, are cheap to replace, but you'll see that people try not to break them anyway. Same case here.

>built in screen protector

this triggers me to no motherfucking end

every fucking "built in screen protector" is a bubbly peeling rainbow unresponsive piece of motherfucking crapshit

>>Plates, for example, are cheap to replace, but you'll see that people try not to break them anyway. Same case here.
The way people protect their plates from being broken is by being careful not to drop them, not buy buying plastic cases to put on them at a big markup.

protective cases are pretty fuckin useful for clumsy derps like me

i deeply enjoy my case mate tough protective case for my shitty lg g3

lick my ballz haters

>tfw my thicc otterbox case wasn't able to stop my iPhone 6 plus from getting touch disease.

Fuck apple, seriously.

Going by the other user's definition, if people are worried about breaking something than they spent too much money on it. People put cases on $100 phones. I put one on my cheap Alcatel even though I could buy a new one easy. The point is I don't want to spend the money buying a new one when I could put it into something else. If it costs me $50 to buy a case on my Alcatel just to give it better protection, I can use the other $50 elsewhere. Same case here with more expensive phones.

Stopped using cases after my second phone. No regrets. They make an expensive device feel like a cheap piece of shit. Even after taking the screen protector out of an S3 otterbox it still trapped filth and stuff in there.

It blows my mind that Apple is cutting corners when they're already not only so far behind in popularity it doesn't matter, but have their own cult following that won't leave them even if they're average. They just need to be more careful.

I am a case user but to be honest, Otter seems like crap. Good protection (possibly) but ugly as fuck. 9H glass screen protector + bumper + hard shell is where it's at.

Agreed. I basically get a good screen protector (still not exactly an advocate of those anyway), and the best looking case I can find. I understand wanting to protect it from small falls and stuff like that, but what the fuck are people with huge cases trying to protect against? Even if you're a basic bitch who drops her iphone every 5 seconds, unless you're dropping it off a building even the thinnest case will do fine.

I don't understand people who do otterbox for everyday use.

>he doesn't put a case on his phone

Why are you such a stupid son of a bastard bitch?

I have six

>Then the phone's condition is the company's problem.

The fuck are you on? If you break company property that's your problem.

One for the plug and one for the load

Hes never had a job how he know

Guys rec me a good S8+ case that isn't bulky shit like otterbox.

This, this exactly

Doesn't Samsung usually have tons of cases for their flagship phones?

This is my first Samsung phone and I'm looking for something nice looking and functional.

They are legitimately useful, but cases at retail stores are over priced. I just go with cheap ones from Amazon.

>never have cases on my phones because not clumsy enough to drop them
>get HTC 10
>get a cheap case for it when I buy it because it has metal body and looks slippery
>try it out without the case first to see what it's like
>return the case because even though the metal body it isn't at all slippery
>get iPhone 7+ as a work phone
>since I haven't had any problems with the HTC plan on not getting a case for it
>get the phone
>it's the most slippery piece of shit I've ever used
>go get a case for it as soon as possible because it feels like I'm going to drop it at any moment
Fuck Apple

I have a Galaxy S8+ a Galaxy S7 and a iPhone 6 faggot I'm going to give the S7 to my mom btw

I don't put a case skin or screen protector on my S8+ debate me

because these fucking smartphone manufacturers make 8mm thin phones with sandblasted aluminium, and 5,5" screens

try holding it without dropping it fucker

why do people actually like hard cases?

because I have broken every phone I have had without a case

>Drops phone
>Has to waste money to get it fixed or repair it yourself
Gee, I wonder why user.

Iphones use glass screens. You have to buy a case to protect them because of smart production decisions by apple. literally every time people have to replace their phone it's because they dropped it and the screen cracked. The phones are designed to be fragile with the expectation that you'll buy a good case for it, and the suckers who can't afford a good one get to buy another one meaning *gasp* apple makes literally twice as much money on them.

Otterbox is good if you do not remove it often as the silicon gets loose as a Thai punani.

> Doesn't use a case because he bought the phone for it's appearance
> Thinks we're the tools

*buys $900 phone*
*accidentally drops it and breaks*
*buys another $900 phone*
*accidentally drops it and breaks*
*buys another $900 phone with $40 case and and $32 screen protector from Rhinoshield*
*drops it and the phone is in perfect condition*
Fuck you Sup Forums for making me think your way and letting me waste $1800 you a stupid son of bastard bitch.

The fact this needs explaining at all proves the autism level of Sup Forums

*buys $100 phone*
*doesn't drop it*
*three years pass*

We both have a phone. I spent $100 and you spent $2772. Which one of us is stupid again?

>*doesn't drop it*
keep telling yourself that nigger.

> Buys $100 phone
> Who's the retard

YOU

>*doesn't drop it*
You either got to be Spider-Man or ninja to say that, silly.

>>You either got to be Spider-Man or ninja to say that, silly.
yeah taking something out of your pocket, holding it in your hand, and putting it back really is a superhuman feat. Only the most coordinated of people could possibly manage to accomplish such things.

Why are you a tool? People don't shit money.

I put a case on my moto g4

I just placed it on my fucking desk while I was playing around with electronics, and somehow it fucking broke. The case broke. It didn't drop. It didn't do shit. It just randomly fucking broke.

Now my phone doesn't have a case. But I heard these phones don't get fucked easily.

>having money
>not just having gold

You already lost goy

Found a phone like 10min ago. Took me ages to dis-assemble it, and it has no details on the back of the phone. Its cracked to buggery and makes turning the phone on a pain.

Of course I will be giving it back, Jamal.

>yeah taking something out of your pocket, holding it in your hand,
Until some drunk dude or beautiful chik chrashes over you while you're taking the phone out of your pocket. Wait, vertigo? Seizer? People even slip. Many possibilities.

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/08/best

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/08/best-galaxy-s8-case/

>*buys $100 phone*
Why even buy a phone?

You know, I make decent money. If my wife or kids broke their brand new iPhone I'd be annoyed and buy a new one. If they made a habit out of it they'd be telling people they fell into a door.

Just because I have money doesn't mean I make a habit of setting it on fire. Thinking 'having money' means you can spend it like no tomorrow is a big clue you live in abject poverty.

Just wait until mont blanc releases the next generation of cases

>*buys $100 phone*
If you were my friend, I'd slap you.

Touché post, user. Also, this post is the guide on how to become poor. Probably a cluless white blond would say.

why are you such a retard?

phone screen repairman pls fuck off. I cant believe people will spend $700 on a phone but wont spend $20 on a decent case

i care about losing all my data on a phone and having to set up my home screen like it was before

one for the bitches and one for the wiufe

I have a case for the same reason I have a wallet.

This is like saying I bought a car that has no airbags or I don't wear a helmet because I'd never fall off the bike while riding. No matter how good you're at handling things, the opposite would always be there to fuck you.

Because it's inconvenient to hold that many coins in your pocket?

>not realizing that people buy cases for even cheap phones
>thinking anything of what you said mattered in the discussion at hand

Thanks for the informative post.

>expensive and fragile device

Why would anyone buy such a device?

If it's expensive it better have great durability and build quality, not fall apart in normal use.

And instead of making backups.......you buy a rubber condom to "protect your data".

- Millennials.

One for the bitches and one for the dough.

>not having le meme case so people can automatically avoid you in public

They'd avoid you for having a poorfag phone anyway

edgy
didn't ur mom teach you about manners?

Nope

w-w-w-well she should've ;_;

Probably but at least I don't take glee in making myself as repellent as possible on purpose and know to leave Sup Forums on Sup Forums.

I have been using touch screen phones without any cases since 2009 and never managed to broke a single one.

I am not sure If I am extremely lucky or the rest of the people are extremely clumsy.

I've never actually broke one either but I've gotten worn down edges and worry about the back getting scratched up.

My current case also holds a card so it's useful if I want to run out for a minute and not worry about taking my whole wallet.

> I've gotten worn down edges and worry about the back getting scratched up.

What is the fucking point if you never get to see it and touch it anyway? You are cucking yourself into using a case just for the resale value?

I just don't like my stuff to look scratched up?

you wouldnt mind men scratching your back while fucking you doggie tho, faggot

I've owned many phones over the years and not once have I dropped one of them. Why? Because I'm not an autistic cuck like you.

Exactly. These cucks think that holding a fucking smartphone without dropping it is a skill.

but instead you like your stuff look like an ugly piece of plastic shit(that even scraches more easy)?

Some people still use it for basic things like calling and texting. Unlike you that needs a flagship phone to go on Tinder to hook up with low level sluts.