anime edition

Other urls found in this thread:

howthelightgetsin.iai.tv/events/the-politics-of-hope-2185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cara.

>cornish internet

maisie

be right back

You know who is the best person in the world? Read the first word again.

EARLY

Trust me it's not worth it. Being a NEET is soul crushing.
If you need some release from stress, a better idea is to save up money from work and travel the world for a month. That's more fulfilling than staying indoors and playing video games and wanking.

Fuck, even an everyday retail job is more fulfilling than not working; at least you're earning money and have a reason to wake up and go outside and interact with people.

I've been NEET for like 4 years and I want to die

alri louie

imagine being this guy. one of these days you'll probably sberg out at her getting a non-white boyfriend and mail a letterbomb to her and kill yourself because you think you'll be united with her in heaven

>My secondary school bully has gone on to fulfil his potential

great post :)

I had my Louie phase years ago when I was a faggot teen who thought he knew best.
If only I listened

reminder

Get a saxophone.
I mean, we'd still have to pay into the EU budget to join the EEA, and we wouldn't get any of it back in subsidies/grants like we do now.
Plus we import about 40% of our food. a significant portion of that from the EU.
We'd also lose access to the EU education market, so no more cheap English taught degrees from the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany. .

t. ricardo

>buy graffixks card from CeX (yeah, that was me)
>does't work
>return it for credit
>bu a better one from the website for the same price
>arrived today
>an even better one just came in stock
JUST

why are stupid/uneductaed/poor people/people who cannot spell so much more likely to be anti-eu? and why are they so vocal on comment sections?

had the "cba working, no point" mentality from like 17-24. was the most depressing low point of my life. every day was just get up and sit in front of the monitor bored out of my mind, closed off from the outside world.

yeah it's p.nice having all that free time at first, not having to get up in the morning and being able to do whatever you want when you want. after a while it wears off though.

started working a bum retail job part-time and even though I hated it, I was that awkward quiet guy people thought was a serial killer, It was better than just sitting there on my own all day feeling dead and empty.

t. rasheed

runts like to squeal, they can't help themselves

So fucking what? Those are all arbitrary non-important things that are not reasons to stay in an ahistorical, unprecedented and frankly deceptive political union that rides roughshod over our economy and our basic rights as a functioning state.

You think losing access to cheap degrees abroad matters a single shit to the average Briton? You think we magically won't be able to trade / import things from the EU if we leave? Norway isn't in the EU. Switzerland isn't. And guess what? Those countries are booming, they're fine, they're in control of their own shit.

People like you baffle me.

your graphics card was used for years nonstop mining bitcoin

>buy graffixks card from CeX

just asking for it 3bh

An ode to /brit/,

>Oh /brit/, oh /brit/
>You truly are shit
>Shitposts gallore!
>Poleaboo
>Doing a poo
>Yet, I can't leave you
>FONT
>FONC
>FOY
>I
>DONT
>KNOW
>Names, name, names, countless names, names that are lame lame lame
>Kev is Irish
>Craven is gone
>Thailad is fucking ladyboys
>Lisicki and Riley have died
>A unique culture of linguistics and memes
>Alri lads t b h and tea
>The absolute scum of the country
>Well I must go now lads, mummy is calling.

I will see you in the morning

Huge gaps in my memory of last night and I wish I knew what happened

>uneductaed
>people who cannot spell
fuck sake

t. amerifat

not an argument

probably because they're the ones who have to live with all the jf

They get all their news from the sun/daily mail/ Sunday sport.

Norway pays more to be in the EU than we do and is more integrated into the EU than us

i'm preying on you now amerishit, gonna hound you until you go back to /cum/

what a lovely clean dog

me on the right

that's very highly probable
just testing it with FO4 and it smells funny

bit apprehensive about taking this 1p lsd lads

afraid i'll have a bad trip

ricardo lopez you mong

NORWAY IS NOT IN THE EU FAGGOT THEY LEFT IN '94
>b-but muh social EEA
DOESN'T MATTER

nice pic, thanks 4 sharing :)

SLAY THE GAY

me on the left

Anonymous?

np :)

literally took me half an hour to piece everything together

howthelightgetsin.iai.tv/events/the-politics-of-hope-2185

just got tickets lads

Because poor people are the ones who lives next door to Stanislav who runs the local gang and Rashinder who dunked his pakora in every 14 year old white girl in a 2 mile radius.

Meanwhile the only immigrants that Guardian reader Jane Clarke, who studies History of Fine art and is active in student politics, has ever interacted with are the fat brown girls in hijabs whose parents forced them to study medicine.

nice post, thanks 4 sharing :)

t. guardian reading intellectual

you on the left alright

NO SPRAY NO LAY
NO SPLASH NO GASH

HAHAHAAH

#JUSTNORMIETHING
#BANTZ

just take it back to your local shop and they'll refund you or give you credit

>being an intellectual who reads things beyond page 3 of the Sun is bad

no armani no punani

why didn't they just try a bit harder in school and then not live in a shit area then, it's their fault really

>4% lower temperature and steel-capped anti-shock thermistors!!!

Entire PC component industry is a giant marketing scam

>Tax credits for low-income workers? better cut them, those scroungers should have done better in school
>immigrants? we can't have those! they'll push down wages for low-income workers!

Impressive cheekbones.

selling rune 2h 60k

*presses accept but switches it with an iron 2h before hitting accept again just as you accept*
*accepts*

heheh.. nothin human resources kiddo

doing my best

thoughts on this?

my point was that you see yourself as an intellectual when you're just as retarded as everybody else fucking here including myself

Mad that you can literally find CP on google images

she walked past i pressed rewind

really makes u think

Imagine if that was your dad

>muh fox news!!

post number sixty million, thirteen thousand and seventy four

it seems poleaboo's angry at himself again

shoot yourself in the temple

We'll pay almost as much in, and get less back.
They will 100% bend us over a barrel, because they know we import far more in physical goods from them, than they do from us. We mostly make up the balance with out service economy. And they will have an incentive to go with a local service instead of us if we leave, so thats out the window.
Access to cheap, high quality education is good for the UK. Even though we lose some talent in brain drain, it means more UK citizens have access to further education.
Norway is booming because they have oil, and a progressive government with the foresight to reinvest the oil money. Switzerland is doing well because the mountain jews and their hoarded gold have always been isolationist, and are the de facto European asset hiding site (along with Luxembourg).
It's our current government that opposes the human rights act, just passed a ridiculously ham-fisted drug law, and keeps trying to censor the internet. I trust the EU more than the tories.

mate he is making stuff up to fit his agenda, most guardian readers are professionals working in city or government employment and meet more non brits than the professional masturbater who sits at home looking at cartoon girls. Most anti EU people are stupid, poor, uneducated or very young/old as you say, but its becuase the world changed and the people who are like this are unable to change with it so fight tooth and nail to keep things as they are. Doesnt make any difference, the world doesnt run with real countries in isolation anymore. Those days are gone.

really makes u think

can you buy RAW rolling paper in Ireland/UK

don't reply to me again yeah

off yourself

>implying it's not

Why are the girls naked in the credits for K-On?

there's no temples around me mate, don't have a large hindu population around here

just did a big narstie

What language are they speaking in London these days?

>thinks it's cute

>thinks it's funny

just fucking die already

Could go for some porridge soon lads

might have to rev up the microwave for some tea too

Hello rasheed, enjoying your stay?

Going to play Minecraft and listen to a few albums.

hello hello hi, hello hi

really makes you think

from a UK perspective

Hello
Why are you here and not out having fun

I used to read the independent. Guardian is a bit daffy.
Plus I actually have a masters degree from a russell group university in a STEM subject, so I feel like I've earned the right to wank over myself.

>>tfw american subhumans eventually will stop dying on the battlefields because they will be replaced by drones

Just dropped my PS3 off at CEX to sell it, cheeky cunts told me to come back with an HDMI cable in an hour after they've tested it or they won't be able to buy it

me on the left doing a cry

me reading the daily mail

from the moment you were born you were exposed to daily propaganda that turned you into the nihilistic, boneless aphid that you are today