Russian science

>Russian science

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhbuEUoxntQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It could be a locking mechanism for all you know.

The right one is connected exclusively to one of the gears on the left (different heights) but we are unable to see it due to the top down perspective.

how can you be so sure Ivan?

More like Russian graphic design and publishing. It's a stock photo. Someone approved this shit though.

>Russian """industry"""

Don't bully, just invade.
t. russian aviation.

>Medvedev stalks the zone with his huge bolts, detecting anomalies n stealing artifacts

If the three were connected they cuouldn't move.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhbuEUoxntQ

kek

>777

So how has life been since in Russia in the past 2 years?

You Rusanons notice anything in your daily lives because of the sanctions?

khokhol please get out

Prices up, wages down.
It's tough but tolerable. We're not starving or anything.

Thanks. If you dont mind more questions:

With your government banning import of food, where do you get it?

Can you see and feel the economy adapting to the sanctions and start getting better?

It's a film, you dip

>British science

>it's a bydlo coming out of his completely destroyed lada without a scratch while sukablyating episode

Is this common in russia to drive completely drunk? Or driving on the right side of the road and using your brakes is something too difficult for russians? Most of those accidents you see coming from dashcams are completely retarded.

I'm not sure if Russiya can do science or not, but since Library Genesis and Sci-Hub is a thing, they must be really trying if they're pirating all of their academic literature. Here's hoping that these resources will them well.

And, of course, that Putin will get axed and replaced with someone that will run the country better, especially in academia.

>And, of course, that Putin will get axed and replaced with someone that will run the country better, especially in academia.

pls see this

>With your government banning import of food, where do you get it?
We uhm... produce it. Our government banned import of the food that we can replace ourselves. Foreign foods always were the most expensive and\or had some elitism fleur anyway. So it's not a big deal we don't have some overpriced french cheese anymore, I never had a chance of buying it in the first place. The most essential vegetables, meat, dairy - have always been and still are local.

>Can you see and feel the economy adapting to the sanctions and start getting better?
Nope, all I can see is that our manufacturers getting more and more greedy because the competition is gone.

(I'm writing this while drinking Irish liqueur and eating Icelandic fish with Argentinian cheese and Moroccan tomatoes)

There is cheese from Uruagay now, seriously.

>tfw when at least two of them could be 8/10 qts if their mom drank less

Ahh, the duality of life, caputed in one picture.