I fucking hate kanji

I fucking hate kanji

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Order.gif_stroke_order_images
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo
h3.dion.ne.jp/~urutora/machikan.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Learn harder

Calor
Quente

Portuguese has this same distinction, it's just english that is an overly simplified and ambiguous language.

different writing is literally the only way to distinguish homonynes

>same kanji for listen and ask

What a pussy.

Wait... are you actually trying to learn japanese? This must be a joke....

Good thing that you are american and use the latin alphabet.

that makes kanji even more necessary and comfy

just fucking learn the radicals, everything is easier after
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Order.gif_stroke_order_images

It's gonna get better after you'll finish both Genki books. gl

Japanese a shit
Chinese better

热 hot (weather)
热;烫 hot (thing)

More learn, David-kun

i fear tonal languages tho. one mistake in pronunciation and you're saying some total different shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo

That's just a story, people don't actually talk like that. And every region has different tones/speaks shit wrong all the time, no one ever misunderstands them, because you understand them by context. Plus the daily vocabulary for a Chinese person is like 100 words.

>comfy
this word should be filtered to "i can't explain why i like this thing"

but i know why i like it :¬)
like many mentioned, these northeast asian languages are choke full of homophones. but you look at the ideogram and you already know what word is it about
also what he said >understand them by context
tho to be honest i'm not so sure about the practicality of relying on context only

What makes that comfortable?
Does seeing two different Kanjis that describe homophonic words sooth your body on a physical level?
Why is everybody on this site unable to use any other positive descriptor for anything? Games are comfy, music is comfy, paintings are comfy, apparently fucking logograms are comfy. the word has lost all meaning.

you dont have to be able to write that shit. just get used to reading it with furiganas. thats the fastest way to learn and memorize it. i learned in the way, reading a bunch of mangas instead of textbooks.

I daily see native Japanese speakers including me get confused what kanji is appropriate and make mistakes in kanji usage

This website has some tricky examples. I'm now much less confident about my Japanese.
h3.dion.ne.jp/~urutora/machikan.htm

it is necessary
like את - עט

Why do hebrew have letters that look like swastikas?

fuck off monkey

In old Hebrew those two words were not homophones. Simplifing Hebrew phonetics was a mistake

easy solution - we speak Jiddisch

Kill yourself

fuck off yank