Yo g/

yo g/

i have hyperhidrosis like pic related.

and it hinders me from playing vidya on smartphone like its mean to be playedtm.

any tech or stuff to tacle this like gloves etc?

inb4: use controller

not all mobile games support controller gg

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/135-2339193-4393404?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Touchscreen gloves
amazon.com/gp/search/ref=a9_sc_1?rh=i:aps,k:thin touchscreen gloves&keywords=thin touchscreen gloves&ie=UTF8&qid=1492846332
iontoderma.co/
etsandreversals.yuku.com/forums/63/ETS
img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/grammyc/IMAGE5.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically kill your self

Don't have a solution but that really sucks

There are touchscreen gloves out there.
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/135-2339193-4393404?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Touchscreen gloves

Wear gloves

>and it hinders me from playing vidya on smartphone like its mean to be playedtm.
kys.

P.s. Are there any other side effects? Just curious.

problem with gloves is they are thick. and it really affect the gaming the way it meant to be played

Botox will help, have a friend with same condition. Sucks esp. when dating, right?

amazon.com/gp/search/ref=a9_sc_1?rh=i:aps,k:thin touchscreen gloves&keywords=thin touchscreen gloves&ie=UTF8&qid=1492846332

get a membrane keyboard that is really strong against liquid or get medical/surgical one-time use gloves

smartphone games suck

ive come to accept these conditions in my life and arent bothered with it anymore when comes to social events. i know there are medical procedures to cure these but that hv some consequences im not a fan of.

on the bright side. femanon loves it when i rub it ;)

get surgery. Had a friend who had incredibly sweaty palms and he got some nerve cut off or something which meant his hands couldnt sweat anymore.

He has to rub some kind of cream on them daily now, but I think that trade-off would be worth it.

Gumiho is a korean progamer with the same condition. He uses a whole bunch of towels inbetween him and the mouse

my mouse and keyboard are wet all the time but thats fine.

but when it cones to touch screen. not cool bro. too many errors and randome touches input

>Have this same issue
>Doesn't affect programming in any way
Granted, it makes playing guitar rather troublesome

I have the same condition, and I use an iontophoresis machine to treat it. you should do the same, or use a strong antiperspirant (drysol, etc) at night, or do something. no need to live like that when there are solutions out there.

this is what I use: iontoderma.co/ ... makes my normally sweaty palms 95% dry.

again, no need to live this shit when there are solutions. good luck mate.

How often you have to use the machine?

have u consider doing surgery?

at the beginning you will have to use to 7-10 days in a row to get dry, but after that it's just maintenance. I do once every 3-4 days on average. about 2 times a week. I can do less during the winter when it's colder and my skin is naturally more dry.

it's a good solution, you should look into it. again, no reason to struggle with this shit when there are solutions out there.

ideal thing to do would be to talk to a doctor who specializes in this stuff. not some family doc/general practitioner who doesn't really know shit about it... make sure they understand hyperhidrosis, and they will definitely try to help you.

the thing about surgery is that it's known to cause compensatory sweating (more sweating in other areas)

also, like most people who suffer from palmar hyperhidrosis (sweating from hands), I also have plantar hyperhidrosis (sweating from feet).

...as far as I know there is only surgery to stop sweating in hands and armpits. tell me if I'm wrong. if there was some surgery to stop sweating EVERYWHERE i would do it without a thought. I would go into debt if necessary. sell all my belongings, etc. but it doesn't exist afaik. there's just surgery for palms/armpits, which often makes sweating in other areas worse.

honestly the recent microwave treatments are really encouraging. they only exist for armpits right now, but it seems like the inventors of the treatment are looking at how to apply it to other areas. it pretty much destroys the sweat glands, so I'm hoping it will be available for any areas on the body soon. that would be dope.

stop masturbating, god is watching

dude you still need to sweat to cool down your body during high workload eg exercising .

all i want is to sweat normally or just stop my palm from sweating

exactly, so use an iontophoresis machine or strong antiperspirant (drysol, etc.) to stop that.

cheeeeee aak thoo
Never touch me you smelly sweat pee

OP, I also have this, it sucks. Mine used to be pretty bad, my hands would be dripping after being outside for five minutes. I take 6mg of glycopyrrolate every day, and now I barely sweat at all- my hands are actually drier than most people's now and I barley sweat when I exercise. It seriously changed my life. I tried iontophoresis and other antiperspirants and they didnt do anything. For me the only side effects are occasionally I get a really dry throat/mouth, and it made my eyesight slightly worse (only a little bit).

jerk off

get the surgery if it's that bad, pleb.

Go see a neurologist about having the nerves paralyzed with botox

You could try burning the surface of your hands until it's all just scar tissue.

as someone who suffers from hyperhidrosis and posted above a few times in this thread, I've really thought about this. I've also thought about other types of scar tissue, perhaps calluses as a more minor approach.

>but that hv some consequences im not a fan of
That's a masturbatory downside isn't it.

I have this as well. It works, but still not 100% for me. I'll buy epsom salt soon. It is said that improves the treatment.

yep, but I think you gotta understand nothing will be 100%. I'm 26 and have struggled with it for awhile. your goal should just be to get to a point where it is manageable then not think about it. half of it is mental. remember "normal" people still sweat when nervous, etc. just find the best treatment you can, which hopefully will alleviate it 80-90+%, then just live with it. no matter what don't let it define your left. stay strong my friend :)

Yeah I had already realized that. But I'm still not completely satisfied, hoping the epsom salt does indeed improve the treatment.

You too lad ;)

Forgot to ask, do you use epsom salt?

nope, I guess the water where I live is "hard" enough without, but I would try it if I needed to.

do it, faggot

At least you produce your own lube when jacking it.

aluminum chloride

i suffer of palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis too. I have it since i was 5 years old, i don't sweat very much from my palms when i'm not nervous but when it comes to social relations like when you need to shake somebody hand i start sweating. There was a time in my life when i was 17 years old, when i litteraly stopped sweating from my hands, that was because i started to go to work and going out with a girl, so i was not thinking about sweating. Once i stopped going to work and like now i'm doing nothing all day i started sweating again, that's not a big deal for me it's just an annoying problem, as i said before my hands are just a little damp. I searched a lot on the internet for a solution and in my opinion the surgeon operation is a bullshit, other than the compensatory side effect it has a lot of other side effects like slowing your hearth beat and problems with your lungs, too many side effects to risk, and also ets (Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy) was banned in certain nations due it's too controversy. Also if you search on the internet you can clearly see how the doctors want to earn money from this surgery with ruining people lives (remember that doctors don't give a fuck about the consequences is not their fault. I think about thats a mental factor because if you read some comments of the people affected by hyperidrosis there are some of them even writing that can not live anymore with hyperidrosis, i I personally don't give a fuck. I also think there are some laboratories working on a cure and i will wait with patience for it, i don't have the rush to do it. i leave you the link of a forum where they disscus about ets and his consequences with pictures.

not for encouraging you but it's just a bullshit man your hands are only sweating and that's only a social condition, carry on with your life, i also had cancer when i was 19 and that opened my eyes about the real health problems.
I don't know how bad is your situation but for me it's totally ok to wait for a decent cure or to live with it, i think that's only a mental problem, and maybe the time can cure it automatically.
etsandreversals.yuku.com/forums/63/ETS
img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/grammyc/IMAGE5.jpg

fellow cancer survivor here, cheers brother

OP, I have the same condition, but not excessive like your pic, but it is still annoying (and my feet too), the good thing is I don't sweat (almost at all) anywhere else in my body.

My doc say I can make a surgery but it is not really needed I asked it is not excessive as I mentioned.

The problems I usually face:
-fingerprint sensor on phone doesn't recognize my thumb until I wipe my finger and the sensor.
-if I'm holding hand ( even for seconds after handshaking), which make me look like I'm nervous even though I'm not.
-writing on the touch screen become slippery after minutes.

The good thing:
- my hands/feet are softer than all the girls around me (I'm a guy), which make them jealous as I have this result without any lotions and such.

Is your dick always wet lol

>and arent bothered with it anymore when comes to social events.
Other people still find your sweaty ass disgusting, though.

The only problem here is your existence