/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is pleased with his Zuk Z2 so far • user got his bluetooth dongle • user finds some hairs inside his watch • user buys a Chuwi tablet at a flash sale and now the seller simply refuses to send it • user gets a spinner, it spins • user reviews a Sound Intone CX-05 • user got a ramen hoodie and light strip • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 GLOBAL version confirmed for US LTE (on AT&T carrier) • user's package appears to have been accepted in Tonga • user notes that the back of his Zuk Z2 is quite slippery but a case solves this • user reviews the OneOdio Studio headphones • user gets a japanese schoolgirl(male) outfit • user uses mech keyboard switch testers as a fidget toy • user's mailman has been hoarding a months worth of packages and dumped them all in a plastic bag • user opens some hemp seeds • user reviews some ATH M40x-50-50x earpads • user got himself a case of his Redmi Note 3 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/HOBBYBOSS-82911-1-72-Scale-German-80cm-K-E-Railway-Gun-Dora/32747340885.html
gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_495762.html?
aliexpress.com/item/Memory-Foam-Sponge/32469980958.html?
gearbest.com/living-appliances/pp_344666.html
aliexpress.com/item/English-Version-In-Stock-Mi-Smart-Zigbee-Timer-Plug-Phone-Wireless-Remote-Control-Xiaomi-Smart-Socket/32711644182.html
youtu.be/Q66Ct5BIVPU
aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-brand-high-quality-nylon-strap-20MM-men-s-18MM-women-s-rose-gold-and-silver/32793718316.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-W02-Car-HUD-Head-Up-Display-Projector-5-5-OBDII-OBD-2-Interface-KM-h/32598954795.html
hackaday.com/2017/03/28/source-parts-on-taobao-an-insiders-guide/
dirtypcbs.com/store/china_forwarding
youtube.com/watch?v=3i-9TPqL5LQ
aliexpress.com/item/TENS-UNIT-Dual-channel-output-TENS-EMS-pain-relief-Electrical-nerve-muscle-stimulator-Digital-therapy-massager/32470250921.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.279.CNR2IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just came back from the post office and got this. What the hell is even inside?

>handling tool

I'm really liking the model sets I'm passing. Really do wonder if they're any good, so I won't get an expensive one to start off with. Although I'd love to order this one: aliexpress.com/item/HOBBYBOSS-82911-1-72-Scale-German-80cm-K-E-Railway-Gun-Dora/32747340885.html

Is that a Gustav gun?

Syllable D900MINI Bluetooth 4.1 Music Wireless Headset

gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_495762.html?

Anyone tried these? Looks like a nice earpods clone.

Yep. And at 1/72 scale as well, it's huge.

Hey guys what's a good chink retro controller? Looking to play some snes

Got my piececool models from ali a week ago, only just found the time to start building them. Quality is pretty damn good, model detail is nice as well. Will definitely be buying more in the future

Bump

First party controllers are always the most reliable, I really like Sega Saturn controller clones, but I haven't bought one in a while.

They cancelled their EU express shipping, you shouldn't order from them anyway.
cancel and order from honorbuy/flosmall/grossoshop.

I'll look into those then

It was a knife all along and 3 stickers as a gift.

I bought this last year for about $1usd, still works great on SNES emulator.

I bought the data frog ones.
they feel lighter than originals and buttons are slightly sturdier, but i cannot complain for 5 bucks

I bought a couple of these recently
Buttons were mushy and dpad didn't work half the time

Feel like I got lucky then. I have been playing a lot of Super Ghouls n' Ghosts and it's been okay. Controls for that game need to be super tight.

I got one of those as well, which works fine. However, got a N64 one with it and half of the C-buttons don't work most of the time.

I like the rust-eze sticker

has anyone tried these?
>aliexpress.com/item/Memory-Foam-Sponge/32469980958.html?
is there a better alternative for similar price?I want to get a couple of pairs for the ZSTs i ordered and i cant even find the diameter of the ZSTs tip

Professional installation of chink plug.

W E W
E
W

Reminds me of growing up in Chile

Seems like my amp doesn't even eat 25W of power.

When is that sissy going to post pictures of his chastity cage and socks? boipucci when?

While computer, router and switch eats over 170W.

Might I should connect that router into regular socket

Can you link me that? That type of shit is interesting.

Both my orders are lost forever aren't they? Should I ask GB for my money back?

Forgot the pic.

Not necessarily, when was it shipped?

gearbest.com/living-appliances/pp_344666.html
aliexpress.com/item/English-Version-In-Stock-Mi-Smart-Zigbee-Timer-Plug-Phone-Wireless-Remote-Control-Xiaomi-Smart-Socket/32711644182.html

It's ZigBee Version, so you need Mi Gateway to control these.

March 27th and 30th respectively.

I have no money, and I must spend

1 month and you're afraid? Wait 2 and then complain, I assume you went for the free shipping.

>Mi Gateway to control these.
Looked it up, too expensive, not worth it, thanks.

I have money and I must not spend.

I didn't know Comfy uploaded more videos!
youtu.be/Q66Ct5BIVPU

im waiting for a 2$ refund to spend

I have 3 pairs of earphones in the post, watch yourself user

I got a Scishion V88 TV box and it is absolute shit. Too slow to do anything at all and the wifi's too crap to even stream from my home network.

How do I chink the chink here? Should I say it was DOA?

chink sent me wrong item, said he didnt sent it and wait for the good one to arrive,gave me more days for buyer protection and soon i will get a refund probably

still looking for dash cam recommendations. I don't live in a shithole like Russia so it's not absolutely critical I get a perfect one.

just check techmoan's channel on youtube.

you'd be surprised how quick they can come in handy.
I recorded a cyclist running a red light last year and gave the footage to police, they followed up and told me even though push bikes don't have number plates just by looking for the guy on the same route at the time I recorded him they were able to intercept and issue him a fine.

Every time I try to pay on the Ali app it says they can't accept my payment due to account activity. What am I doing wrong?

Suspicious activity. Using a credit card from a name that isn't the one in Aliexpress, buying to a different address, etc.

>When you chink the chinks
I ordered two knives from different sellers on ali at the beggining of february. Both of them cleared customs about the same day and got to my area but then the tracking never updated with my local post office or as being out for delivery. One day I can home from work and there was two chink packages rubber banded together.
>Both my knives
>Both sweet as shit
>One is my new favorite
So I don't confirm the order and I wait till the protection time is almost up and open a dispute for each order.
>Tell them I never got them
>Seller messages me and asks me to not open dispute
>Sell doesn't do shit
>Ali doesn't do shit
>7 days later full refund on each order
All said and done I got about 80 good boy points back.

anyone know if the SK68 flashlight is any good? I'm looking for a cheap single AA flashlight

My first chinkshit.
Ordered at GB with priority line shipment on April 13th. GB posted some weord picture of a package and said it was shipped out the day after. Does anybody know, if that type of shipment is worth it?

Got some NATO-style straps, not true NATO design but I knew this ahead of time, very high quality on most of them, one from another seller (which was more expensive) is pretty shit-tier

good seller: aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-brand-high-quality-nylon-strap-20MM-men-s-18MM-women-s-rose-gold-and-silver/32793718316.html

also received some cute earrings for my girlfriend. Pic not mine but same item, I seem to have lucked out with the chink RNG because mine are much nicer than most reviewers'

some pics I took of the NATOs/comparison:

My Chinese bitcoin arrived

you disgust me

To clarify, the shitty-looking strap in my pics is the inferior $4 strap, whereas the nicer one is $2. However, this one came defective, 17.5mm instead of 18mm, which looks bad on the watch. The rest are all 18mm. Out of 7 from YAQIN watch store, 6 were basically perfect and this one was defective. I wonder if he'll send a replacement.

I got some stuff again

Damn you ordered something worth $1238 from the chinks?

Me as well, to some extent. I just don't like scamming though, so vice versa it's just as bad. It's just perhaps not always as intentional.

I'm thinking of getting one too. I'm thinking of either getting an aukey or axiaomi one. I want something small and discreet, so I'm thinking of getting the aukey, which is $35 on amazon.

doing god's work

King of the chinkshit

Has never been chinked before
Keep up the good work

aliexpress.com/item/New-W02-Car-HUD-Head-Up-Display-Projector-5-5-OBDII-OBD-2-Interface-KM-h/32598954795.html

That's the best selling one on aliexpress. With a 32 gd card it's like $30. If no one has any horror stories about it I'll pick one up. I probably won't ever need it, but it is comforting I think. I go through a lot of school zones one my way to and from work, so it
s a little extra insurance just in case.

>aliexpress.com/item/New-W02-Car-HUD-Head-Up-Display-Projector-5-5-OBDII-OBD-2-Interface-KM-h/32598954795.html

This was for, I kid you not, 5 euros during the Aliexpress anniversary. Great price, but I couldn't get it on time.

By the time it has been delivered it'll be worth more than you paid for it

How can I buy stuff from Taobao?

Do you guys use an agent?

>Do you guys use an agent?
Website is hard to use without knowing the language, most sellers don't ship worldwide, so prepare your ass to use one, yes.

Stupid question: Is Gearbest just one company?

As in, if I order multiple not related stuff from there will it all arrive in the same package?

Have you Sup Forumsuys tried meizu phone? How's it?

>Is Gearbest just one company?
That's correct
>if I order multiple not related stuff from there will it all arrive in the same package?
I believe they have an option regarding that, I don't remember well. But most of the times, they'll all arrive in the same package.

Read
hackaday.com/2017/03/28/source-parts-on-taobao-an-insiders-guide/ and the comments
(Also the comments, someone recommended dirtypcbs.com/store/china_forwarding there, I also tried it, it works but costs extra)

Cheap speaker with an aux input? The TV box I bought doesn't have Bluetooth so I can't use my Xiaomi speaker and it's plugged into a computer monitor so the built in speakers sound like shit

Best sounding chink earphones?

I found some footage of it, no night time driving unfortunately.
youtube.com/watch?v=3i-9TPqL5LQ

I might want to get something better though.

Is the Zuk Z2 worth it for $157, or should I wait for Mi5S to go below $200? Z2 has shit camera though.

can anyone confirm if this is really a flash sale and not one that they refresh all the time?

how bad is that balisong? does it flex at the pivot?

>should I wait for Mi5s to go below $200
You'll be waiting for a few years, even the Mi5 isn't selling below $200

its worth, and whoever told you camera is bad, he lied

most stores claim the other colourful version as pro and some say it is upgraded internally as well

Don't listen to the ZUK shill the camera is shit

And others say that was at the start and they are exactly the same now, if they ever were different. I have black and candy ones on the way so i can say if they are different.

What did I get today?

Whats the deal with the Aliexpess Lucky Forest game? Is it worth the time you have to put into it? What are the rewards?

250V something

A full kit of a e3d clone hotend and a socket with a switch and fuse holder.

Mi5s has a shittier camera, no OIS, barely gets any global ROM updates, and is full of bugs like all of MiUi phones, and has no LineageOS support or any custom ROMs.
It's a pile of shit.

Zuk Z2 is a million times better. Extra GB of RAM, more storage, tons of custom ROMs, and even the stock OS is far better.

link?

im probably gonna get the candy ones cause the fake carbonish look is pretty dull for me

Has anyone ever used a TENS unit?

I was looking at this one here
aliexpress.com/item/TENS-UNIT-Dual-channel-output-TENS-EMS-pain-relief-Electrical-nerve-muscle-stimulator-Digital-therapy-massager/32470250921.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.279.CNR2IQ

Price is right, but I think this one is a bit too complex. Usually good models go for $150+

Any recommendations?

I've been doing that for a while now. I have like 3000 coins. The only time Aliexpress' games are worth it is during 11/11 and their anniversary. The rest of the the year, they either give you more coins that you can only spend on shitty 1$ off 100$ purchases and shit like that.

> Is the Zuk Z2 worth it for $157
Sure.

> or should I wait for Mi5S to go below $200?
If you can wait for about 6 years, sure.

> Z2 has shit camera though.
The only devices with reasonably serviceable cameras are the ones that paid probably over a hundred shekels to Sony. Pay up or accept that you won't get a particularly great camera.

You may take solace in that even expensive smartphones are utter shit as compared to a decent actual camera.

thats cool i might pick one up

>order chink watch
>get watch
>they attached a fucking clown knob
>open a dispute
>ask back a 90% refund
>get refund

still feel like I got chinked

The only thing going for Zuk is the extra Gb of RAM, the SD650 can do all the things the SD820 does.

They are very aesthetic

Oh god im so sorry, I got a watch with that disgusting strap too. Never buy non-replica chinky watches.