Great day for American engineers! Trump signed the executive order restricting H1B abuse...

Great day for American engineers! Trump signed the executive order restricting H1B abuse. BTFO liberal controlled tech companies, you can't not hire me now.

Seriously though, the quality of work over the last 8 years have seriously fallen. It's time to hire american and buy american!

The fuck are you on about? You weren't hired because you're a moron, meanwhile Pajeet is a skilled, hard working employee who can get shit done.

>BTFO liberal controlled tech companies
nice strawman. i consider myself a liberal and i hate h1b abuse too.

>Buy American, hire American
Maybe Trump should take his own advice before offering it to others.

bunch of fucking shameless hypocrites

Getting nervous, Sanjesh?

Says the beaner. You're pathetic.

(you)

this

most people I know who are working in the tech industry love this no matter their political affiliation

whatever, the point is we have to stop companies from rejecting our own pool of talented engineers in favor of cheaper foreign alternatives

I, for one, welcome the butthurt of the pajeets and look forward to the new development jobs we will get in europe once the US companies realize that eastern europeans are even cheaper than importing pajeets and move their development to Bulgaria because the US can't produce enough capable people

Non American here. Does this mean it cuts down on companies who hire people because "lol you're black" or companies who import pajeets because they will work for $2 and a sandwich?

Companies will just hire another company overseas instead of directly hitting pajeets. Make the law, make the trap.

>>>/reddit/

>our own pool of talented engineers
if your engineers are so talented, why is it still more profitable to hire 10 poos than 1 of them?

Curries BTFO

Yes. Especially tech companies (with the exception of aerospace or defence bcos U.S citizenship is required for those) love hiring foreign workers because they're a cheaper substitute.

It's the latter.

Sub-par race BTFO