Just purchased this puppy what am I in 4

Just purchased this puppy what am I in 4.

Aspire f 15

Other urls found in this thread:

techrepublic.com/blog/it-security/the-security-limitations-of-solid-state-drives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>purchasing acer instead of a second-hand thinkpad

What are you, casual?

>acer
Why does nobody research their shit before emptying their wallets?

>what am I in 4

A drop possibly, put it somewhere sensible you retard.

Shitty plastic, it will literally fall apart in a year.

Nice if Sup Forums thinks its shit i made a good purchase

Looks like normie shit that will slow down and break in a year
>1TB HDD
>8GB RAM
>i7 6500u
Yeah those are big numbers for 700€, saw a good deal ah!

Roast me

Resolution ?

1080p

Keep telling yourself that. Reality is you bought garbage for poorfags that will fall apart in your hands. Should have bought dell xps.

this

Nice mech keyboard. Shit laptop.

>HDD

This is imply unacceptable in 2017.

Spending that much for a laptop

>he spent money on a fucking Acer

Eh, they're good for storing media drives if you don't have money to blow on SSDs. But not as the main drive.

>3.52mb

what you would expect when you get a real puppy
first you think its the best thing ever
then you have shit and piss everywhere and you wanna kill yourself

also better for encryption.

>Having it hang over the edge of the desk like that
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Acre usually pack in decent specs, but cut costs in areas like cooling, the quality of materials used, the screen, battery, motherboard, etc.

You think "oh wow, decent specs for $xxx" and then realise 6 months later why it's $200 cheaper than similar machines

this you bought the poorest poorfag machine that even a poorfag wouldnt buy. Enjoy your broken hinges and cracked plastic in a year faggot

That is pretty edgy

Wut

enjoy your house fire

Whatever. Works. I have one. Its cheap, the dual core i3-7100u is solid low power 15w with HD 620 graphics. Runs Linux really well after putting TLD on it. I could use a thibkpad t430 but its battery life isn't as close and it doesn't have 1080p or backlighting. OP your laptop I fine. Get a sad for it and go 8gb.

Fuck off amd shill

768p TN display

Fucking typo. Ssd* thinkpad*

Yeah this, I had an older aspire and the damn fan clogged and it became unusable. Awful keyboard too.

It is 8gb ram

>so new he doesn't even know how shit the cooling is on this chinkshit
wew

techrepublic.com/blog/it-security/the-security-limitations-of-solid-state-drives/
>By contrast, this operation is effectively impossible for an SSD, and in the general case, the encrypted copy of the file will write data to a currently empty region of the media, leaving the unencrypted copy where it is. The plaintext copy is "erased" only in that it is eliminated from the filesystem's mechanism for tracking files — e.g., a file allocation table or inode. Bypassing the filesystem to directly scan the media can reveal "deleted" data that is still there to be found. The controller built into an SSD abstracts the management of data on the device so that implementation specific drivers are not needed by the computer, but this abstraction also creates the problem that there is currently no standard means of ensuring unencrypted data is truly erased from flash media.

>This leads directly to the second major security issue afflicting SSDs: secure deletion. Standard secure deletion software such as the Unix utility shred is sufficient for secure deletion on modern HDDs, but largely ineffective for consumer flash media storage devices.

who cares its an acer.

I had an ivy bridge i7 with a 730M
turned into a house fire after a year

>2011

We've probably solved this.

>940mx
You roasted yourself son

Lol he thinks i bought it for games

>Some Acer

I had an old Acer it was fine

You're in for a vanilla laptop that probably runs just fine

It has a substandard keyboard but is it really substandard when every laptop has a substandard keyboard except the Thinkpad?

Acer build quality.
Literally a disposable laptop.

>that shitty TN screen
>that touchpad and keyboard
>that """quality"""

>glass screen

>GDDR5 VRAM is apparently a feature