youtube.com/watch?v=OinvdoyBsEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lisa loves the herb

Buying AMD now

who #radeonrebels here

Lisa is pretty based.

#ImWithHer

>You will never be a smug CEO

Lisa Su might be the only female CEO I know that has not completely ruined the company. Do you know other examples?

>OUR GAL
>OUR CEO

Damn straight. She is lightyears ahead of that faggot Jobs.

shes the sort of woman a lot more should follow in, getting a phd and then doing great things.

yahoo (smug face)

Marissa Mayer has run yahoo into the ground afaik

(smug face)

>our

The only female in tech I trust.

It was going downhill before she became CEO. Might be a reason why she was able to become CEO in the first place. But it's not like she was able to save Yahoo.

Margaret Hamilton
Pic related

incredibly qt and incredibly smart, love it

She was as much of a disposable code monkey as you are

thats Daniel radcliffe you dumbass

Satoru is alive and well

SEmen demen

>Satoru
literally who?

>implying it wasn't the plan all along
Who was her "past" employer?

Who could resist this heavenly laughter?

youtube.com/watch?v=OinvdoyBsEc

She was part of a 100+ person team working on the apollo guidance computer. It took more than 1000 yeats of combined effort to write the agc software. Even if she worked 24/7 she coukd only have contributed less than 1% of the total work effort for the software.

Sorry bout the typos, my fingers are freezing off

What does the T in Lisa T. Su stand for?

Trap

Typhoid

Where are all the people making sexist remarks about her?

She's a female in the technology industry and they're always on the receiving end of snarky comments, how come it's not happening to her?

You know it's interesting, suddenly when there's an accomplished female that lacks any pretension people stop being "sexist"

Yeah, same for Marissa Mayer.

Lisa Su is 100% loveable.

because she is not sexy

Is It a he or she?

I'd say gwynne shotwell but she's president/COO

So? Nobody else in the project contributed more than 1% to the end result either. Being a contributor to the project is enough of an accomplishment on its own. That's like saying Thomas Edison is a nobody because he only invented the lightbulb and the phonograph, not also the airplane.

>Thomas Edison invented the lightbulb and the phonograph
Fuck you

Remember, this fat chinlet half-pajeet half terrorist is the rendition AMD envisioned it's user base to resemble.

she's an asian man in drag.

This.

she's fat, ugly and old
they never talk about the old nigress that's head of Xerox either cause they simply don't have the clickbait attraction news outlets desire for so idiots read their articles about muh women in tech

>Thomas Edison invented the lightbulb
No.

based lisa

love me some Lisa in the morning desu

>female
First picture I ever saw of her I swear to god I thought I was looking at a man with boobs.