>2 day battery life
>aircraft carrier build quality
>brand new, several years of support coming
>looks comfy beside ThinkPad

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/shop/iphone/iphone-accessories/cases-protection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>looks comfy beside ThinkPad
I have a macbook pro nigga, looks better.

i'm not gay, or a teenage girl

Because I'm not blowing $800 on a phone when I can get a superior phone for $300.

Apple is just a status symbol anyways. Don't believe me? Most cases cut a hole out for the Apple logo, just to tell people that you're an important person.

Like what? 1+3 is fucking shit

>Most cases cut a hole out for the Apple logo
checked the Apple store.
no case does.
apple.com/shop/iphone/iphone-accessories/cases-protection

> Botnet OS
Ftfy

asus zenphone 2 150usd
Intel cpu,
nice camera
4gb of ram
yes 4gb of ram for 150usd
Cynagonmod and android 7.1 + SeLinux by NSA

But I am...

>2 day battery life
>Aircraft carrier build quality
aahahhahaahhahaahahhahahhahahahahhaahhHahaahhHahahaha

>status symbol
maybe in poor countries. even a nigger without job could buy an iphone where I live. Phones are just phones, nothing more.

The Xperia is the ThinkPad of phones.
I'll take the Nokia 6 too, though.

>closed source
legitimately the only reason I don't switch

>intlel cpu
Is that supposed to be good? Intel blew over $10 billion for nothing in the mobile market (they suck compared to ARM).

The way you said OnePlus 3t is wrong, and proves you know nothing about the abilities of it. Its superior in almost every way to an iphone, its just optimizations in apps that is its downfall.

Not open source and mostly based on BSD if my memory is good, well it is for OSX, right?

Is there any phone that comes with Debian or Red Hat? A real hybrid phone-PC

>Xperia is the thinkpad of phones.

You don't actually own one or use one beyond the basic features do you? Xperia is hot garbage for anyone that wants full functionality out of thier android devices.

It has shit materials, shit cpu and the camera from some galaxy which is shit

it's as open as your average Android smartphone.
kernel is open source, rest isn't.

don't come with Android Open Source Project, no vendor uses that but some non-open source fork.

I'd get one if Apple didn't remove the headphone jack. I'm not using the penis headphone adapter.

The included 0.000watt DAC in phones is shit anyways. Audeze makes $3000 bluetooth headphones. Audiophiles won't hold back because of the lack of headphone jack.

right but on android I can run an open source kernel and OS I have that option

>iPhone stinkpad combo
We have reached peak meme

>UNIX OS
I don't care about muh rubber stamp.
>1080p display
>utilitarian size, no need for a tablet
I can get more battery life in a cheaper and smaller phone with the same resolution (Redmi 4 Prime)
Sure it is.
>brand new, several years of support coming
Until it suspiciously starts to lag a month before the new model gets released.

>Nokia 6
Microsoft let Nokia make androids? Have they made the godphone that would be the 950 with android?

I don't own any iBad devices
They don't respect their user's freedom

I don't want one.
>But why?
My reasoning is because I don't and that's all there is to it.

I'm waiting for the next generation.

Not point in buying now.

that has nothing due to with the OS being open source or not.

it's just that there are a few, rare android devices that come with an unlockable bootloader.

sic Windows PCs

>iShit

ok let me rephrase, me not having the option to be fully open source is stopping me from buying an iphone

IOS is a solid mobile operating systems but it's incredibly limited compared to android in terms of its app selection and it needlessly goes out of its way to punish power users for seemingly no other reason than to appease casual users. Even jail broken phones simply don't offer the versatility of a custom rom + root access. As an iPhone user I have to say that the performance is solid (even on older devices) but I don't game on my phone so your mileage may vary.

>that has nothing due to with the OS being open source or not.
I'd say an OS being open-source is a valid point in a discussion of Open-source OS's.

>UNIX OS
Beautiful bait.

>applel chinkshit
>build quality

lmao

Hahaha. OnePlus is shit. They update their phones for a year after release then drop support for them. Meanwhile iPhone 5S is still getting updates after 4 years. OnePlus is a shit company that is only in it for the money (look a the founder's Twitter page). After they release a product they couldn't give 2 shits about it.

Says the google bot net user.
At least Apple respects my privacy.

>t. iToddler

>respects my privacy.

lmao

Well that's just an absolute bullshit article. Because I have a 5S that works better than the day I bought it. This "forced obsolescence" meme was put to rest when Apple started using 64-bit chips. So, throw whatever bullshit graphs and whatnot you want, I know the real truth because I have one right here nigger.

>>UNIX OS
No, not even close. Stop using buzzwords when you don't even know what they mean. iOS isn't even Posix compliant.
p display
Welcome to 4 years ago. It's also not an OLED.
>>utilitarian size, no need for a tablet
It's 5.5 inches. Buy an actual tablet, you goddamn fence sitter.
day battery life
Audible kek. iPhones have the absolute worst battery life. I had a 6s for about a month and I had to charge it twice a day with normal use.
>>aircraft carrier build quality
I didn't know that aircraft burn, bend, and get scratched so easily that the manufacturer recommends a case.
>>brand new, several years of support coming
It's all fun and games until Apple intentionally fucks up the updates to make your phone slow. My Nexus 5 is running Lineage OS and it's faster than the stock ROM. It also gets weekly updates that install faster than the ones on iPhones do, even with FDE enabled. The updates are also 200-300MB instead of 1-2GB like on iShits.
>>looks comfy beside ThinkPad
No it doesn't. The design is fucking stupid. Between the poor antenna band placement, giant bezels, and the camera that sticks out farther than Tim Cook's erect penis, that failed abortion of a smartphone is difficult to look at.

OnePlus 3T has better hardware and software for a couple hundred dolans less. Do you know how I know you're poor? You waste your money on frivolous shit like Apple products, then start a thread on an anonymous image board to try to get others to validate your purchase. iFags are the most pathetic excuses for human life. You should off yourself.

Yeah, it's called a law enforcement request, it's certainly not uncommon nowadays and Apple can only provide metadata, if you would have actually read that entire article like I have. Unlike Google, who can spill your whole life's history to any government entity. Lest you forget Eric Schmidt is bed buddies with several gov't entities.

>facts are statistics are bullshit because i get paid in rupees to shill apple chinkshit

POO IN LOO PAJEET

Tell me what you can't do on a Xperia that you can on the other phones before saying such crap.

this is what, like 6 years old? heh, nice try kid.

These anti-Apple shills are something else, aren't they. They're scraping the bottom of the barrel for anything here.

POO

IN

LOO

That problem has still not been fixed. iOS is a fucking lagfest. Poo in the fucking loo.

Every Iphone i have ever seen has a cracked screen because apple refuses to use Gorilla Glass.

nobody calls it a Loo faggot

Yes they do, and you need to poo in it.

Because I can't afford it

I wanna loo in your face for being a stupid son of a bastard bitch.

Sup Forums is not your designated shitting street, suggest you kindly do the needful and revert back

I have one, I regret it, it's for normies.

POO

IN

LOO

Just leave this here for all Samsung fans.

>where I live
>bragging about your status

the irony is not lost on me

I-It indeed is! Haha you stupid son of a bastard bitch.

>can't access the file system without jail breaking

> designated shitting board

as a navy nuke, i can say that these things break all the time.

Only reason I would own a iOS device is because of the filesystem.

Nokia ain't the dedicated Microsoft Lumia farm no more.
They sold their 'good name' to some Indian company making a line of admittedly decent android phones.
However, I'd have rather liked them to go back to some of their MeeGo stuff. It was a very good system running on my N9, if my memory isn't tricking me.

Samsung software is shit, what's new?

>UNIX OS
>the kernel name literally mean "X is Not UNIX"
Nice try faggot

>owning a personal tracking device
no thanks senpai

As someone who used to own a touchgate 6 plus, I gibe the following reasons and the fact that iPhones are in reality actually laggy pieces of shit.

Android phones let you:
>have real encryption with no backdoors
>download over 100MB over mobile data
>install a third party app launcher and icons
>use it as a flash drive
>share any kind of file over wifi/bluetooth
>torrent via torrent clients in the playstore
>install apps outside the playstore
>modify a few system settings to increase performance and decrease battery drain
>manually control complex camera functions via third party apps
>natively browse files
>view better colors via amoled displays
>browse Sup Forums and natively open webms inside them via third party apps
>extract/browse archives
>add additional phone storage via a micro SD card
>replace the stock battery with a bigger one
>add widgets to your home screen
>access important functions by swiping down

ALL WITHOUT HAVING TO HACK YOUR PHONE

But I already own the perfect phone my man :^)

DESIGNATED STREET FINDER APPS BY 2020

Also it bothers me a great deal that you must drill out the headphone jack on the iPhone 7.

I mean how jewish can apple get? What's next, having to drill out the speaker grills and lightning connector?!

Too big and expensive for me. And I feel like without using a Mac or Apple services, I wouldn't be taking full advantage of this phone.

The difference is you can remove most of the botnet

>Apple respects my privacy
The FBI thing was a publicity stunt
They still unlocked it, so it was either backdoored or it had weak encryption

Because I want to listen to music while:

Charging

Not throwing cash at apple for every sold headphone

Not wearing out the only port on the phone twice as fast

Having cheap backup earbuds

why are you browsing files on your phone...

what are you browsing...

>why are you browsing files on your phone...
Because I can.

>what are you browsing...
Anything.

old info = / = invalid info

Already am...
>5.5" 2K ISP lcd
>6GB RAM (future proof)
>Kirin 960 is smooth and stable
>more than decent battery life
>charges in half an hour
>build quality is stellar
>software community is pretty good and growing fast.
>comes in actual colors

The only thing that can compete is the OnePlus 3T

>why are you browsing files on your phone...
Sorry I like to use my hand computer... as a computer...

Maybe because I want to sort all of my photos and videos on my phone myself instead of having some "trusted" (((apple))) ""employee"" do it for me.

Because I already owned the so-called "best smart phone of 2015/2016?"

Everyone ITT is so damn wrong

-$200 USD for a smaller iPhone 6s (has the same A9 chip, back camera, and RAM) Mine was $200 for 32gb as well. You can get a 16gb for as low as $160 brand new.

-Better ram management than any Android phone

-Actual 1 handed usage possible, perfect for me seeing as I am an avid cyclist

-Cheap as fuck, outperforms the latest 2016 Android flagships in every aspect

-Cute

Seeing as how the SE is so cheap nowadays why haven't you poorcucks ascended to using IOS?

see my post

>$200 USD for a smaller iPhone 6s

huh? where?

>dismissing a feature because "why do you need it"

lol shill

399$

>-Actual 1 handed usage possible, perfect for me seeing as I am an avid cyclist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS MANLET FAGGOT

wow what a fallacy that is. for the record I think fingerprint scanners are bullshit too

i.e. for managing something as basic as music files?

He's referring to contracts that give you iPhones for those low prices in exchange for 2 years of legal cuckoldry that most people use to get their shitty iphones.

the SE is basically a smaller 6S that is missing a few bells and whistles. But the performance and camera are the exact same

nah. I got it as a prepaid GoPhone ($200) and promptly unlocked it using AT&T's website. I can easily resell it on eBay for $370 but it's better than any Lagdroid phone I've ever used so I am keeping it for personal use

I've owned flagship android phones for the last year and the only things in that list that I actually did was maybe browse Sup Forums and opened a few webms, you're overselling this way too hard breh...

>nah. I got it as a prepaid GoPhone ($200) and promptly unlocked it using AT&T's website. I can easily resell it on eBay for $370 but it's better than any Lagdroid phone I've ever used so I am keeping it for personal use
proof?

>I've owned flagship android phones for the last year and the only things in that list that I actually did was maybe browse Sup Forums and opened a few webms, you're overselling this way too hard breh...
Oh so you're a huge simpleton? Got it.

hahaha apple products are for gays XD homophobia hahahaha good one user iu like it love it XD

Yeah, they are fag.

>I've owned flagship android phones for the last year and the only things in that list that I actually did was maybe browse Sup Forums and opened a few webms, you're overselling this way too hard breh...
>I don't do jack shit, so obviously no one else will either
Android gives you a ton of freedom to do a number of things and the best you can come up with is browsing?

Dude, stop talking. You're the reason why people think Apple is for gaylords.

t. 6'3" who one-hands a 6S Plus.

It's not that hard to use a 6S+ with just one hand, you know.

I bet even the S8+ would take more trouble to use with one hand than ManletPhone 6S+.

>intlel cpu

I have a Intel Inside tablet. It's the worst and slowest piece of garbage tablet I've owned or seen. It's just extremely slow and lagging and not only is it so slow it's useless for anything - it overheats all the time and it does so when you things that doesn't put any stress at all on any other SoC on the market.

Intel's mobile CPUs are a dismal failure which should be avoided. They are pure garbage and they are years behind even the cheapest Chinese manufacturers like MediaTek. MediaTek is put into a lot of cheaper phones and tablets and are considered to be behind the "flagship" leader Qualcomm but even they are way ahead of Intel when it comes to mobile SoC's.

I am guessing the reason the Asus Zenphone 2 sells at $150 are is Intel paying them to put their garbage CPU in it, they probably sell it way below cost or give it away just to have someone use their crap.