Sleep tight /asean/

10/10

>CL final an hour away
>feel so sleepy
What do?

drink tea obviously

Shitpost on Sup Forums la

Hello gooks

I feel bad for writing a whole 50,000 word story about Flipbong getting cucked. I decided I'll write about something else instead for NaNoWriMo

Ching chong nip nong Chinkcada

>tea
>not coffee

>tfw no qtp2t SEA gf

I want to die.

Don't you have a suicide forest over there?

sleep is for the weak

w-we don't like minority coffee drinkers here, gtfo we don't want your kind in this world! >:^3

go charge american soldiers with your katana senpai while shouting white piggu go home banzai

>Sabah
>Tea

I had coffee since a kid

>Philippines coffee
>consume tea

Someone got cucked

WTF, I love Vietnam now.

What's the best chair to buy guys?

>most powerful nations drink coffee

Vietnam is love country.

bumpo

Boring final so far desu

apparently this is how trolls reproduce in Berserk

mangabase.net/berserk/231/12/

cawfee is for pussies, the sole purpose of cawfee (which is to keep people awake) has become irrelevant, as earl grey can also keep people awake while still being tea

no awooo

kek

>tfw terrible hangover

nice dubs dude

English tea, especially Darjeeling tea is for puccis who cannot stand the bitterness of cawfee.

hey, at least i got that going for me

tea is bitter too

Not as bitter as cockfee my friend.

wakey wakey wagey slavey

Farang here (litterally)

Are French people (tourist, expat or others) a common sight in your country? What do people think of the French?

I think you'll enjoy early Christian schism by extra history

youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZZeCDGHJE

I watched it already.

I'm actually surprised there isn't much bias eventhough it's really just the bones of everything that goes on. It's kinda just like reading the back of a book for the synopsis.

You have to read to actually understand the shit going down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mga gamay mo ug otin tanan

My Indon lady friend is a devout Muslim, she's very conservative with her belief, but yet she like to watch 2d men doing men stuff to each other, she's pretty hardcore.

Orang utans and shit

she also evens write fanfiction about 2 men being romantic with each other, it's absolutely haram. I might report to the Ministry of Sharia

>in reality SEA's are on average, smelly brown 5'6" male jungle chinks

post pic

No, because we the Chinks had enriched their genepool such that they too can ascend into animu

3D is the realm of physical things, the shadow realm, 2D is the realm of perfect waifu and 1D is the ultimate One which brings forth all.

>been told to take a holiday after a month of no resting
TFW I just want to go to work n make money

Take a rest every once in awhile Malaychan.
You won't be enjoying that monies if your sick and in bed.

Going to buy some manga soon. Help me think
Seems like ntr mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=77112
Seems like Sakurasou mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=62909
Fujoshi lose weigh and become poplar mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=99100
Buddhist doctor mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=90508

Money would be useless to you if you're dead.

Take a break and enjoy it.

>hard for most flips to fund their university education
Too bad it will only get worst because tuitions will surely not be funded with that 7% cut on income tax when Duterte gets on power.
youtube.com/watch?v=cpzU87hKNOs

Yesterday I attend a food ceminar. US, France and Aussie has been conspiring to repress Palm Oil because >1st world country can't make Palm Oil. At this rate they are going to bow to us for our Palm Oil. Stop using Soy Oil. Raise up /asean/!

Can Palm oil be used as a substitute for olive oil to dress my Greek Salad?

I think adding some grilled octopus would go very well with it which could be if it wouldn't ruin it, go well with using palm oil and of course some charcoal.

I'm not a cuck for liking Greek grilled octopui and salad.

c-control US economy with palm oil? We could be like Saudi, but with palm oil

Palm oil is in demand because for ethanol and biodiesel you ignoramus cuck.
Orangutans are getting killed and haze has been an annual problem because of Palm oil.
Anyone who supports this Indog monopoly of palm oil should be beheaded desu.

Yes, we need to burn more forest to expand our palm oil plantation

>we

east timor is best timor

all other timores need not apply

Why are you so rude ;__;

I was simply asking whether it could be used in the same way as olive oil

I hope everyone sees your nudes baka baka

>Orangutans are getting killed
This is what Aussie want you to believe. Palm Oil use gambut forest, which are easily got burned, even with regular sun.

Was also meant to You goddamn westerncuck

>Implying timor timurean has internet access to read your post

Should've remember Philliphine are western slave

>>.60036435
Proxy counts.

shoo, worst timor, shoo

Why my reply green but your read?

>palm tree captcha
kek

hello can i have qt pacific gf thx ^^

>.
Gee, I wonder. Newfag.

>t. Igloo Dweller

igloo is top comfy, familiaris

not sure why that's an insult

dw, I saved his nooods and I'm gonna blackmail him to keep making nood vids for lols for invading your safe space :3

>he is still drinking chinese grass and burned berries powder with water
i bet you mix it with your moms breast milk

what was that Indon government official that said about Malaysia should stop bitching about haze because Indonesia produces oxygen? lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=AOmB_XI6iL4

meme lucu gan wkwkwk

/asean/ threads are cesspools of boring shit. we don't have a lot in common.

Thank you based Flipbong. I see now that tea is the master race :3

>a failed state created by greedy bule
>best country
lmaoing at your life, xanana

meme?

you ROAST cawfee beans, cawfee beans are seeds from plants and you put water into cawfee you silly sod

well you're all p cute

may-may

*Tips fedora
MAGA.

mee mee

memelaysia

I like memes

what is your favourite meme?

Animeme

You hahaha

:)

YOUR SIGHT MY DELIGHT