ITT: you can only post in this topic if you have a city on this list

ITT: you can only post in this topic if you have a city on this list

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-04/these-are-the-world-s-most-miserable-economies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X4koXeZvAfg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu7hAZQClS0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqYoif-9c64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjJNdd891mg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILLfRGgjYXE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GQL2dwmr9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You already have a general cabron

get out pussies

USA Confirmed for third world

hello

>tfw more dangerous than honduras and el salvador, countries that exist only for drug trafficking

hello my friend

what it feels like to be the only real country in a list of a bunch of 3rd worlders? It really makes me view how the US is a different country

The American continent doesn't fuck around

South Africa confirmed for honorary New World

Your cunt's also 3rd world, Gaston.

well i have no complaints

I live in Baltimore, #19 on da list

>United States

Embarrassing to be honest.

Why embarrasing? Did you really fall for the us meme? Lmaoo

You are not much better...

"let me tell you about your country..."
it's the butthurt Colombian again
why do you hate literally every developed country

How can we be in the same category as Congolombia? It doesn't make sense

Except I don't. The US is clearly a great country but it has some issues (mainly racial issues if we take a look at those dangerous cities) just like the rest of countries on this list.

It does. Less inflation, more stable economy, faster groing economy, less poverty, less corruption. Those are some of the measures in which we beat you.

AHAHAHA
What fucking shitholes you Mexicans have.

Wait
>United States
Fuck you, Mexico. Sending us your human trash. This is your fault!
REEEEEE

You brought the human trash by ships, mate.

nah, you know is because of your negros

here is the thing, those are 3rd worlders with huevos; while your kind is sissy 3rd worlders

Cade os esquerdistas nojentos dessa board?

I thought that mexicans were violent too, had their own gangs like GTA SA shit

how does it define city?

No man, those cities are filled with niggers not mexicans.

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

well yeah, but isnt the average thing, I mean you can think on several types of mexicans, like the hardworking, the lazy, the cholo, the "chicano artist" etc. but with balcks you will never go too far from the "muh getto tough life style", exept for the black preacher who also may be a former gansta

i own a machete just like that

How come there are so many latin american cities but almost no african cities? I don't understand, it would make more sense if it was in Africa there was more violence i guess

probably lack of official data.

do you really believe what your are saying? I mean I really want to know if you donkey fuckers really think you are better than Argentina in some aspect or if you are just shitposting.

What the fuck? We're constantly getting told by the media Glasgow is the most violent/murder capital of Europe and its nowhere to be seen, I'm fucking angry noo.

Blame glasgow for your problems that way you don't look at immigration capital London.

I don''t care about england

>donkey fucker

Show me a source saying this is common in the whole country and not only practiced by a small group of people in a very isolated area of the country.

You just proved my point, you can't give a solid argument for shit.

And yes, I do believe what I said in my previous post, I wouldn't live in your delusional country in a million years lad.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-04/these-are-the-world-s-most-miserable-economies

Well my Scottish or potentially N. Irish friend, no one does. It's a shithole. Look to england solely as a lesson of how not to run your country.
I only wish you voted to leave.

é brasil aqui porra, ta pensando oque rapaz

Nah most of our major cities are trash
Detroit
St. Louis
Baltimore
Oakland
Chicago
Memphis
Cleveland

And a shit ton more

chicago?

And what's the common thread in all of these?

I did, Scotland is flooded with white flight english, they fucked the referendum, 600,000 guaranteed no votes, plus pensioners on top of that. A bad winter will drop those numbers significantly

South Chicago to be more specific.

murder rate isn't the same as the actual violence state in the country

this one is a better indicator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

>desilusional country

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X4koXeZvAfg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu7hAZQClS0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqYoif-9c64

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjJNdd891mg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILLfRGgjYXE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GQL2dwmr9w

Yeah besides the rich parts it's pretty shit

>3rd worlders with huevos
there are no 3rd worlders with huevos than Argentina m8. Get your facts right mejeeco

well, people in the really fucked areas already live knowing what's gonna happen, we were supposed to be at peace
lol people were saying wonders about it in brazilian chans rofl

Dindus

Exactly.
So what's the solution?

Vice is a sensationalist media lad. You need to take all what they say with a pinch of salt. Also, bad things occur everywhere, even in your country.

Saying that your cunt's more developed than the US is just delusional my man and clearly shows that you haven't traveled enough to realize how shitty your country is and how close-minded and ignorant you are towards others.

More money for dem programz and less police brutality

U know what I mean doe

Source saying that this happens throughout the country?

Nice meme my peruvian friend ;)

He a gud boi.
he finna get his life on track

>did you fall for the US meme

Most of Africa, Latin America, and south Asia already did.

Retards

You're stating that the murder rate is not correlated with peacefulness, but would you say that Venezuela is more peaceful than Colombia even though their murder rate is 4 times higher than ours?

This is a joke, you absolute dumbass... Seriously, how idiot you have to be?

Come back to your banana tree.

He wuz going to church every day praising da lord ohhh lawrdy he wuz honour roll student he gud boi

I know. I used to live there and it's a nice place. But most of these fuckers unironically believe it's a perfect place where nothing bad ever happens.

Why so butthurt my exiled peruvian friend?

How ignorant can you get bro? At least where I live you can't grow bananas due to altitude, but I wouldn't expect less from someone who thinks that my whole country enjoys tropical climate all year round.

To be completely honest with you, you sound like you don't know shit of what happens outside of your neighborhood, so I'm not gonna waste more time arguing with you.

27 anios de soledaaaaaaaaaaaad

Colombia has only 2, Palmira is part of the metropolitan area of Cali.

It is considered a separate city in that report as it has more than 300k inhabitants on its own.

Our four cities are Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland, and New Orleans.

Guess what they all have in common.

Actually not Oakland, St.Louis.

Which has a lot more in common with the other three.

evil white ppl keepin da black man down

Ain't nobody got time fo'dat

Feels good to be first world brahs

Not if you live in one of these cities:

>more dangerous
No. You just have more cities.

New Orleans actually has some really nice spots in the city itself. The rest of them are fine in surrounding suburban areas but the city not so much.

They were industrial cities that lost most of the jobs when the industries went away?

Yes I'd like to visit the french quarter sometime desu

Phoneposters need to be rangebaned desu.

To make matters worse, she's on public wifi lmao.

>My city isn't on that list
Feels good man, no city n my región is in there