America should annex Mexico

It would solve our immigration problem; we'd have more resources; and we would actually be able to get rid of the cartels. Most Mexicans want to become Americans, so we would just be doing them a favor. We could be able to really crack down on the cartels that essentially control Mexico's government. As far as the concern of them resisting us, Mexico's army is pretty much non-existent, so we would win easily.

Also, it would prove our aggression to China. China's eventually going to try to collect what it's owed sooner or later, which would most likely be land as collateral. China has a much stronger economy than us, a larger population, and a soon to be larger military. There's absolutely no way we could win if we continue to let them carry on. China's an economic and militaristic threat to us. Especially economically. They could also just decide to collect on our debt to them any time and god knows we can't pay it back. Then they'll just take land as collateral.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2014/08/26/pew-survey-1-3-of-mexicans-want-to-move-to-america-60-disapprove-of-pe-a-nieto-s-economy/
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=dyeYCgDvW9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-payer_healthcare#United_States_of_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_health_coverage_by_country#United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China is content having wealthy customers.

>Most Mexicans want to become Americans
No
>We could be able to really crack down on the cartels
No, listen Bob, the only way to end cartels it to put them out of bussines, legalize the fucking weed, your DEA its involved and they just make the situation worst, military doesnt not work against a group that does not value human life, they only care about money
>Mexico's army is pretty much non-existent
No army in this planet compares to the US military the fucking world knows this, that doesn´t mean we can´t at least kill a few americans, the fact that only infantry is involved in the drug war its because they are not like a regular military, they dont carry labels and muh human rights itrs preventing the army to go full on airstrikes on their ranches.

doesn't the cartel control a lot more than just weed?

I agree this guy is retarded but I don't think legal weed is gonna stop shit

>>Most Mexicans want to become Americans
>No
breitbart.com/big-government/2014/08/26/pew-survey-1-3-of-mexicans-want-to-move-to-america-60-disapprove-of-pe-a-nieto-s-economy/
Bullshit

>Mexico's army is pretty much non-existent
They probably helped out more than your own army during the whole Hurricane Katrina incident.

Our army isn't just used for carpet bombing weak countries with freedom.

If it became so, Trump does not have to build the Great Wall.

Yes but weed it´s they major source of us cash.
Is easier to deal with a poor criminal, of course they will move on to another crimes, like kidnaping or something, but cut hard on their savings will destroy their power to bribe entire police departments on isolated towns, of course it takes time but they will eventually fade out, as I said they don´t want mexican land, they don´t want to govern the country they just want money.

^This. There's billions of beaners living here

No lei un carajo ;D

>Our army isn't just used for carpet bombing weak countries with freedom.
Pretty shitty army then

ENGLISH ONLY

Jaja. Siempre me pasa :D

Yo no hablar english

If that makes my amazon packages to get on time, i am all for it

CHICANO

Then learn it, Fidel

Just kill all the cartels and place drug laws that have the death penalty. That would solve most of mexico's problems

We don't need to annex Mexico but I think if our military is going to be butting into other countries we should be helping them instead of some camel jockeys on the other side of the planet.

Nope. No beaner blood in me.

>soldiers helping the disadvantaged
delet this

1st world Mexico when

Already in some parts of Mexico City, some parts of Montegay.

The problem is that the rest is the same old shithole

If you haven't been living under a rock the last 20 years you'll find out that Mexico is annexing USA so the result will be the same. You don't even have to do anything (perfect deal for an American) and your wet dream will come true.

Cheers.

no it wouldn't chicano, then it would be legal to immigrate and people from mexican cities would just go to american cities legally

pls annex Canada

Why not Canada? They also beg for it since they have no pride for their country.

Just let Alberta secede, we don't want the rest

We'll just build a northern wall. Lord knows those SJWs will would fucking destroy this country.

>breitbart

true famalam

And? They cited a study that was done by pew

>by a Jew*
fixed

Not anymore
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0

Or just legalize drugs and allow them to go to usa, that way we can show it's always been usa's drug problem

>we can show it's always been usa's drug problem
Yeah, no

Alright enjoy being 30% white

Better than being a commie

Having the biggest drug demand in the world is not a problem?

it should be named amexica

There would still be a wall at the southern end of the country, but it wouldn't be as long.

Making it a hell of a lot easier to guard.

annexedico

This is idiotic. Last thing we need is to magically add 130 million people from a developing nation into our populace. If anything, we should annex Canada. Much easier.

Also, Mexico may not be able to match us militarily, but they have some seriously badass motherfuckers. Their elite marines have become Judge Dredd summary executioners, widely considered to be the only force left uncorrupted by Cartel influence.

Mexico would just become the shitty states no one wants to go to

bump

We would Make America White Again (tm) and revitalize their economy.

It's not a problem that can be fixed. America has the worlds largest economy/market. Besides if we legalize weed the cartel just switch to a new income source. Whatever that might be. Honestly the problem has always been that Mexico is full of criminals.

^^^^^This

4 things we need to do to make this work:
1. Make them remain in territory status
2. Mismanage it so much, that all the mexicans die off.
3. Let americans move in.
4. rename the gulf to the Gulf of Texas.

We could dig a canal instead and kill two birds with one stone.

ok you "amerifat", mostly of the people in mexico hate Peña Nieto and his shiti economy. but that doesn´t mean we want to move to america. besides, california, texas, and other states were mexico.

sure you also belive that america won de ww2, and america gave "freedom" to the countries in middle east.

>idon'tunderstandhowafederationworkslol
mismanage kek

>mexican intellectuals

I would rather join China.

post yfw you realized that a fully united and federated north america is not only inevitable but desirable

>Merging with America would help the poor
>Would also get rid of violence, corruption, and cartels
>Mexican nationalists don't want to merge with America because 'muh heritage'

Trust me, none of us want anything to do you with guys. We didn't put a gun to your head and make you cross our border with pockets filled with drugs. We didn't force you to come here on a plane with heroin pellets shoved up your ass. And when we granted your kind citizenship, you decided to bring drugs into our country. And then you have the nerve to call the republicans selfish racists that want nothing more than to sodomize the American flag. This is why everybody here fucking hates your guts. Don't cry when uncle Hose gets lynched by an American, because you selfish bastards brought it upon yourselves.

trips for truth count me in

youtube.com/watch?v=dyeYCgDvW9I

mejico belongs to the STATES

The United States of America. There's always more room for more stars on the flag.

We aren't perfect but at least we're not a borderline slave state with a totalitarian government and unstable economy.
But hey, you enjoy your """"people's"""" republic until you can get run over by a tank

How do most people other there feel about Vincent Fox?

The US does not have to take over Mexico, the two countries could join to become one country. The US needs the oil resources, it would improve the US agriculture so as not to be dependent on foriegn sources. The US population is 350 million, the Mexican population is only 100 million so it would not be a burden to take on Mexicans as citizens. Mexico should switch to using US laws since the US has a superior legal system (guilty till proven innocent lol). Mexican university graduates could get jobs in the US tech, pharmaceutical industries. Huge increase and improvement in tourism. Increase in living standards as more and cheaper homes are available.

Doesn't sound like a half bad idea

Parts of Mexico are affectively huwhyte, so those parts and Canada

Not long ago there's this testing thing that's been brought in to Australian schools called NAPLAN. The Year 5s doing the test have to create an exposition/argument. What you've just posted OP seems a lot like something a 11 year old would set out for said test

What we should do instead is make a deal with Mexico whereby we take care of their cartel problem if we get to keep territory where we were involved. Then we just "involve" ourselves everywhere in Mexico.

nice trips
shit thread

It is not feasible because of the huge asymmetry between Mexico and its potential partners, USA and Canada. Nor is it because of how greatly incompatible the laws and visions of the three countries are. Even the differences between Canada and the US are abysmal. A union between unequals will always be unequal. I do not see how it would suit the US to carry an antidemocratic, backward, and corrupt Mexico dominated by crime, for example.

And I dont know if it is desirable because it is so possible that Mexico also has to assume the worst aspects of the US political organization (like the attack on unions and collective bargaining, not universal health care, etc.) as the United States end up absorbed by Mexican trickery and corruption, and Chapo Guzman ends up dispatching at the White House thanks to a colossal fraud orchestrated by the PRI/PAN/PRD using Trump or any other muppet.

Bad idea, isn't it?

>I do not see how it would suit the US to carry an antidemocratic, backward, and corrupt Mexico dominated by crime, for example.
colonization, paco. we colonize you and treat you like shit until you all die off.

>amerifat
>his country is the only nation on the planet that's fatter than the United States

Are you by any chance from other country than the U.S? Just curious.

And nice meme reply senpai.

Actually, Mexico is slightly less fat than America(7% less). The only reason why they're skinnier is because it's hot as fucking hell and Mexicans are poor as fuck.

James Polk didn't want the entire country in 1848 when it only had 7 million people. Why would we want it now that it has 122 million?

>poverty isn't directly correlated with being fat

Does it really benefit us to absorb almost 130 million Third Worlders who live in mud huts and have never managed a functioning, non-corrupt form of government?

>it is so possible that Mexico also has to assume the worst aspects of the US political organization (like the attack on unions and collective bargaining, not universal health care, etc.)
You were doing ok until you lost it here and started reusing Huffington Post copypaste.

Yes. es it does.

The only meme part of that reply is what came after that.

Or are you saying that
>no universal health care
>good

>besides, california, texas, and other states were mexico
Err, no they weren't. In 1846, almost 90% of Mexico's population lived in the central area around MC. Literally nobody lived north of the Rio Grande but Indian tribes and a few Spanish-descended settlers.

We do have UHC. It's called Medicare and Medicaid.

>Even the differences between Canada and the US are abysmal

Well, we'd have to genocide all the snow French...

>most of Australia isn't Australian

Besides, what does that have to do with anything? There weren't Americans living there either. The Texan constitution was signed by people who had only arrived the year later. Several years before the Mexican government banned immigration from the US.

>the year later
the year after*

wew

>Implying there isn't a correlation between poverty and weight

Holy shit, I need to sleep. Before*

It is. They get fat.

There were hotheads back then who wanted to take the entirety of Mexico but Polk completely rejected that. He said "It has never been our intention to absorb any significant non-Anglo population."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-payer_healthcare#United_States_of_America

>A number of proposals have been made for a universal single-payer healthcare system in the United States, most recently the United States National Health Care Act, (popularly known as H.R. 676 or "Medicare for All") but none have achieved more than 20% congressional co-sponsorship.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_health_coverage_by_country#United_States
>The United States does not have a universal health care system.

"We have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind, of incorporating an Indian race; for more than half of the Mexicans are Indians, and the other is composed chiefly of mixed tribes. I protest against such a union as that! Ours, sir, is the Government of a white race. We are anxious to force free government on all; and I see that it has been urged ... that it is the mission of this country to spread civil and religious liberty over all the world, and especially over this continent. It is a great mistake."

>A number of proposals have been made for a universal single-payer healthcare system in the United States
I can bet without looking that all of those proposals came from far-left Democrats and their opinion doesn't count for much.

During the invasion of Mexico, there was a fair amount of maltreatment of the civilian population by the enlisted men as well as vandalism of churches since most of them were Protestants who believed the Catholic Church were degenerated idol worshipers. Although the officer corps did not condone these actions and in fact tried to prevent it, the illiterate good ol' boy rednecks with muskets weren't going to...

War isn't nice. Whaddya want?

No wonder this happened.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop with this shit already, your country is way too big already. Russia, USA, Canada, Brazil, China, etc, way too big countries. It looks bad on the map, which should be more interesting to the eye with smaller nations.

Nonetheless, this comically-exaggerated butthurt which almost reads like Southern "accounts" of Sherman's March to the Sea.

>if we legalize weed the cartel just switch to a new income source.

Exactly and-

>Mexico is full of criminals
HOME OF THE FREE GREATEST COUNTRY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH NO CRIMINAL ELEMENT HERE

If anything, the invasion of the Mexican heartland and the occupation of their capital by a foreign army was probably more humiliating than the loss of territory they never really controlled in the first place.

>we shouldn't cause trouble to cartels because they might get way less money from something much more difficult to do
>might
>way less money
>much more difficult

We should never ever legalize drugs unless you have it that it's only legal to obtain pharmacy-grade stuff with a license.