kujo karen

bucks

what would you do to me?

g'day cunts

Aisha a best

josie

cat just vomited a hairball

don't want to clean this puddle.

How shit is life in Israel? Don't really know much about it.

just had some nutella on toast

hmm

depends, are you a jew or an inferior race?

Great.. they've awoken.

Haha its 4AM

dont post anything scary so i wont be able to sleep :3

Israel is close to UK on HDI

aisha isn't even attractive

she's very homely looking and a bit androgynous

I think i found the 29th of January video for Tim. I found it because he mentioned that he sung what a wonderful world during it. But it turns out he fucking sings that at least once a week and records it and he helpfully posts bulletpoint summaries of what he discusses in the video.

Very fascinated by this man desu

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ozB2t4P9s

>HDI

i agree desu. i'd still do unspeakable things to her regardless though

Who is this sæmon dæmon?

snapchatting a girl

>aisha isn't even attractive

fuck off liverpool

had just built up the courage today to message this girl again to see if she was up for round 3 but i checked her story and she got a train home today haha

pound your bp into oblivion

my housemates are awful awful people

dunno how they can complain about me when they do shit like this

essex

>round 3
good lad

have seen most of this girls breasts as well as tummy and arse
just need to overlap when we're free and in the same place

mentioned

ye round 3 would have been the deal clincher in making her a fwb probably

shame

What happened lad? x

waiting for my oneitis to reply
only been 4 days lads

girl seenzoned me last saturday night only to reply on monday apologising lmao

just believe in urself

daily reminder

we are #2?

they're literally screaming and playing music very loudly

and then they'll get upset when they come downstairs and find a few nos canisters on the floor and i haven't cleared them up yet

Paper Towns was fucking dreadful lads. Cara's barely even in it and she looks like an absolute scrote for the little bit of time that she is. Tripe laced with "golden" phrases you can tell were lifted started from the tween pap "book" that are supposed to be golden life lessons written for 12 year old girls. Utter fucking tripe.

why do you gimps care about birds so much

i thought half of you were gay

that is the one

exactly as he describes it

wew

he seems a lot more calm then and less sporadic even though it was only a few months ago

i think he's reaching his final form soon and will be sectioned unfortunately

yeh boi

At this time? fucking students I swear

>Slovenia

Seriously fucking doubt

Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree,
Merry merry king of the bush is he.
Laugh, Kookaburra, laugh, Kookaburra,
Gay your life must be!

lads

rarest flag spotted

It's basically northern Italy tbqchwu

t. ignorant fucking spastic that knows nothing about Europe and probably shouldn't be on Sup Forums

yeah

came back, one of them sssshed but one of the others screamed who gives a shit and now they're just screaming and being cunty

I really think about this every day. Every time I see a walking male, every time I think about a motorway, every time somebody mentions Dublin, every time somebody asks about the weather, every time I walk my dog, every time somebody mentions the want to be a hockey coach, every time somebody says they're tired, every time somebody mentions New York, every time somebody mentions boards.ie.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is walking towards me, and taking over my brain must have been what the rest of it's day did. Of course, Bravo Kevin you're a real human being and 190cm master race. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell COLD OUT! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past good 2 hours has had to do with this fucking picture. Even if it's just the faintest sound of his footsteps. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. Hate it. My life is giving out.

not that rare 2bh its a dutch island in the caribbean

That reddish veil which o'er the face
Of night-hag East is drawn ...
Flames new disaster for the race?
Or can it be the dawn?

fairly common iah

What does he mean when he says that the Doctor trying to trip him 'must be a new tactic' ? does he think hes being spied on or something. It explains why he always mentions the traffic in and out of the business next door

this is the latest one

The so-called "War on Poverty" is an impossible war to win. Poorness will forever exist in some form or fashion. To bring all men down to a base level by forcing them to lower themselves to poorness is not the answer.

We must bridge the gap between comfortably. Historically, to be poor is to have comforts taken away. Right now, the monetary poor in the West are enjoying immense comforts. Right now, the poor have a very comfortable life

nigga i've seen flags from vatican city and north korea

obviously fake, but still rarer than a day when your mum doesn't suck big black willies

Do them in lad

shut the fuck up you cringe-inducing little cowl

t. Slovenian diaspora who pretends to be Germanic

Kys faggot

gonna nut one of the cunts in a minute

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

>Kys faggot
omg so edgy dude!!!! wish I woz like U!......

he's literally living the same week over and over again for years

yeah

there's a video of DHL dropping some post off and he says "they have new actors and people trying to get me now, very well then"

he's literally a paranoid schizophrenic

>and then they'll get upset when they come downstairs and find a few nos canisters on the floor and i haven't cleared them up yet

>The so-called "War on Poverty" is an impossible war to win. Poorness will forever exist in some form or fashion. To bring all men down to a base level by forcing them to lower themselves to poorness is not the answer.
>
>We must bridge the gap between comfortably. Historically, to be poor is to have comforts taken away. Right now, the monetary poor in the West are enjoying immense comforts. Right now, the poor have a very comfortable life

Just because I called you out for knowing fuck all about Europe? Cry more you ignorant slav, try actually learning something about geography or history before running your mouth

i was just making some whipped cream innit

>obviously fake

ACTUAL 2015 HDI rankings

you=BTFO

I've found where he bumps into the dentist "hiding" behind the door on the 29th of January

youtu.be/a9ozB2t4P9s?t=400

lads im going downstairs for my daily shit
should i take my laundry heap down as well for mummy dearest to wash?

why did ou click me bby

Literaly do not give a shit about Slovenia or Eastern Europe

>called you out for knowing fuck all about Europe
literally what the fuck are you on about you fucking spastic 13 year old

to have with your cake?

UK YES

yes

nice

Exactly, you're an ignorant child who knows fuck all about the continent you love on

Absolutely embarrassing

Sweden bringing the banter

can't wait until the rasheeds ruin norway and we get to take the top spot

And I'm a bad boy cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breaking her heart

how did you scroll down that far without it glitching out?

i want to go through them and watch ones with interesting titles but can't :////

>t. retard who thinks the only rich countries in europe are UK and Germany

did you literally find Sup Forums yesterday Mohammed?

called my boy pakmin who is readying the boats m8

just got the new coins out of the mint. ready for circulation
thoughts?

Drinking a beer

>The extent of his knowledge about Europe is "umm the UK, like Germany and eastern Europe or some shit lol??"

I made the comment because I actually know about the continent and Slovenian delusions of grandeur

fuck off yanks

thoughts?

Add &feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL to the end of a video's URL and scroll upwards in the playlist, when you get to the top video click it and scroll up again and it will keep going back in time without glitching :]]

Porkchop, porcupine, one-of-a kind

tow-coloured fringe and a shit, heart-wrenching grin, gave her flower.

the chiseled hills and great bills collide, great reels of great poverty demise.

I like it.. in fact.. I fucking love it.