Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_0iFOtmPoE&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My first build

Nice monitors.

cheers, mate

Housefires.

fury for 1080p 60hz?

yes. it was $250 when i got it. although it has been over a month and a half since i even opened steam.

>Housefires.

Sure lad...

Piriform pulled Speccy out of their anus. Shitty software, with lots of detection errors, and missing info. Hf with your retarded thread OP

lucky
how is that 1600 treating you. Might be my next leap. I'm liking the am4 lifespan.

>390 8g
>1060 3g
>"leap"

If you can get your ramspeed higher it really helps, for me moving from 2333 to 3200 was like a night and day difference reguardless of what the "tech youtubers" are saying.

>58C at full load

its nice. much smoother during daily use than my old 4670k. idles around 35 and gets to 70 under load w/ a phanteks tc12dx.

my ram is a 3000 kit. 2933 is the xmp profile. may try getting it a little faster when the next bios update comes out.

>all the harddrivelets in this thread

I had to update bios to get up to 3200, i also have that flareX ram from gskill that everyone online is raving about.
Ryzen really loves that faster ram, i was playing red orchestra 2 (single theaded) and went from 12 fps to 70fps just by jumping from 2333 to 3200.
Render times in vegas improved by minutes too.

its a 390keks
I was talking about R5 1600, which I feel would be a leap from a locked ivy 4t

@ 4.7ghz on the processor

How did you get that theme? I'm curious since I quite enjoy the Windows 98 aesthetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_0iFOtmPoE&app=desktop

Blackmagic PCI capture card

I'll continue dreaming I had the money to upgrade.

We in here.
This ain't any idle temps, literally in vidya as we speak but still.

My main machine, I honestly need a new CPU

r8

Some day you will have enough to upgrade. I used a shitty lenovo prebuilt with a Athlon II X2, 3gb ram and a 500gb hdd for 7 years before I finally built my first pc.

I know its shit for Sup Forums standards, but i only paid 150 (195 counting the monitor) for it and its capable enough for me.

Silly me, forgot the screenshot.

Seems fine except for the odd ram configuration.

Im sorry user

I know, but i had a 4gb and a 2gb spare ram from my previous PC and i didnt want to let it unused.

Fuck

Is that your main PC? do you live in the states?
If so and you live close to CA i could donate you a spare PC (i3, 4gb of ram), not super awesome but much better than what you have.

Don't be, I love it

No, it's just my only Windows PC

Still need to fix some cables after changing this monitor. Haven't zip tied everything back to where it is supposed to be.

Hoping to go AM4 on one of the new Ryzen CPUs, they have a good price/performance value and the lower TDP and temps would be welcome, and experiencing RAM faster than 1080Mhz will really be something.

if you buy ryzen dont short the ram, as stated here

Just OC it user

Yuge.

[email protected] is really good for a sandy7
have you tried ram @ 1866 9-10-9-27 1.55v? got 4 dimm vengeance stable with those timings.

CPU is @ 4,5ghz

Kept me nice and toasty through the winter

No bully

Pi ked wrong picture lol.

intredasting, I may tinker with it at some point but haven't bothered yet

>18 cores
>36 threads

Video rendering.

getting 2 new computers soon because about $2000 in the lottery
>Q9100, 4x2GB ram, geforce 6200 (dedicated shitposting machine)
>fx8320, hyper 212 turbo, 4x4GB ram, gtx 950 (for son)

>tfw Solitaire is locked at 60 fps

Noted. Already know jumping from my current shit to Ryzen will be around 600USD, give or take.
The Ryzen 5 1600 is currently the CPU I'm eyeing, I don't think I'll need a 8/16 CPU.

the motherboards are cheap man, my msi tomahawk was 100 bucks and my 1600x was 250.

>[email protected]
babbys first overclock
no you need to get rid of the ridiculous Fahrenheit clown numbers °Fag
>6600k/1070
Good for you user, you built a "high end" cookie cutter pc that will be outdated next year.
no need to upgrade.

>no you need to get rid of the ridiculous Fahrenheit clown numbers °Fag

bootyblasted europoor detected

t. special snowflake