Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y16sGpEvLCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same shits dark blue

Worse than Muslims. They don't belong in the region

they don't wear scarf here
you could say they're one of the bunch by now

They still believe in the same skyfairy

Anyone who does not worship the unholy pedophile is a good person.

probably just as bad for cultural reasons

Love them. My girlfriend's family is all Lebanese Christian and they're some of the most honest and amazing people I've met. She wants to visit back home soon and I want to go with her, should be cool

OK. Never actually met one

EDGY
D
G
Y

also
>being proud of being a rape baby
>adapting the religion of your conquerors

I am not a Christian, thankyou very much.
I could not careless about religion. I just hate muslims

I know 6
Good people
Their neighbourhoods are also usually clean and the girls are usually pretty

How's that edgy? Muhammad was a straight up pedo. Muslims don't shy away from that and is the basis for the pedophilia in their culture.

cucks
trash
they're as slutty as white christian girls

>tfw arabs are racist towards blacks

Not in France google beurette my black friend

It mostly oil Jew gulf arabs who are the racist ones.

My Jewish friend's uncle did some business once for a Saudi prince. Before he got to work he made it clear to him that he was a Jew, and the guy just laughed. "When it comes to my money, I really don't give a shit what your religion is" he said in so many words.

HAHAHAHA be prepared nigga, that's all I got to say
Although I suppose the christian areas of Lebanon aren't as shithole compared to the rest of the country

>american arabs

Urg

r

Seriously what the fug is that flag, mi familia?

My neighbors Aruba and Venezuela should explain. Or you could just google it you retard

what's the worst that could happen? someone tries to pick a fight and i whoop their ass? i'm fit as fuck and not even a manlet. she says it's wonderful where her family lives

Nah I wasn't talking about that. The people are nice to foreigners and love to teach them about the country
It's just really third world and it will take you some time to get used to the lifestyle and customs while you are there
That and people will talk in secret about how funny you are since you're such an awkward white boi

well that's what a foreign country is supposed to do, different culture and whatnot. i'm most certainly not awkward tho, i'm sure they'll be a blast. her family is amazing to me, joking and whatnot so it'll be good

Would they support her marrying you? Some lebs are cool with that but some aren't from my experience
Personally my family has issue with it other than my dad and he's the one who was born and raised in Lebanon his whole life
Wish you the best of luck with her user. I honestly think more lebs should marry out of the cancerous culture and have mixed kids

t. arabs

Same shit.
Just less of them.

t. juan abu sanchez al isbaini

They're qts who resisted islamic rule of their homelands. Imagine if Byzantium still ruled MENA and the rest of Europe and the Arab world had the enlightenment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y16sGpEvLCk

>a talking credit card

?!?!??????????

Literally the same religion

>all of Europe, the Levant, and North Africa could have been a single cultural unit like they were in Classical times if not for fucking Muhammad

Thanks, muzzies

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good fucking joke. Allah says that he is the only god so it's very hard to covert, outwardly, to Christianity. To do so will likely result in death.

Anyway, I'd like all the fucking mudslimes to stay the fuck back in camalfuckistan/

I know some chill Lebanese guys that's it really.

>all of Europe, the Levant, and North Africa are going to be a single cultural unit like they were in Classical times

At risk of being attacked unless they leave.
Sad honestly, but not like I can do much.

Nothing against christian arabs.

They strangely stay in war zones even through they are actively being targeted and refuse to become refugees

>Ashur said that he and many Assyrian Christians standing their ground in Syria are inspired to stay and fight, rather than emigrate, by a passage from the Gospel of John:

“You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve. Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.” (John 6:67-69)
>For many, says Gardner, the permanent label of “refugee” is a cross they’d rather not bear. Besides, he says, “If every open immigration slot for someone from the Middle East was filled, that would still leave millions behind — what is to be done for them?”

>And Gardner doesn’t see more open doors into Western countries as the solution. “Immigration is not the answer because immigration is not the problem; it is a symptom of a problem, namely, that the international community allows ISIS savages to roam freely,” he said.

most of the arabs are.
those you are referring to are Berber, and even among them, I've met some that really hate black people.