Cheap drawing pad under 100 dollars

What drawing pad would you recommend to buy for someone who wants to draw professionally but pretty cheap (about 100 dollars)?
I was thinking of buying a Huion H610 Pro because they seem to be much better than any other cheap drawing pad but give other recommendations

Just get a cheap Wacom one. I think Bamboo is still their cheap line of tablets. Small ones are just as good as large ones, and personally I find small ones more comfortable.

Only buy the ones that have a no battery stylus, those are Wacom, Xp-pen and Parblo Island A609.

Why not a battery one?

Oh, thanks

You can buy that same exact tablet from Monoprice for cheaper.

They work better and you don't need to constantly charge/replace batteries. Also the pen is lighter.

Heavy pen are nicer desu. I'll need to put less pressure on the drawings.
Charge replace batteries are alright though. It's like charging a phone.

Name of the pad?

What's the least one can spend on a tablet just to try digital drawing out?
I hear Wacom has some patent that makes theirs much better but they are kind of expensive for a passing interest

Totally buying Parblo Island A609!! It's only for 55 dollars!

Huion 420
XP-Pen G430

XP-Pen G430 looks interesting, thanks

Both my battery powered pens have cracked around where you screw them together.
All from being dropped from about 3 feet on to soft carpet.

I have tape holding one together but sometimes it looses connection and I have to press on the top.

wacom one?

CTL 671 about 100 buck (8.53" x 5.3")
CTL 471 about 50 buck (5.8" x 3.6")

Too few pressure levels though It's only 1024
Also Reading speed 133 pps

Oh, Thanks for telling me

used wacom, got a cth-480 for $30 in mint condition of craigslist

Are you willing to spend more?

Have the tablets improved over the last 10 years? I had one in 2006 is anything different or are we paying more for the same shit?

Wacom is the Apple of drawing pads. Do not fall for the Wacom shills.

Wacom is good. I use Wacom. Just werks. Don't be gay

i'm still using a low-end lapazz that i bought off woot like 11 or 12 years ago for about $25-30. kind of want to get something new, 'cause the cord is kind of fucked now, but people bitch about all the wacom low-end stuff in reviews, and i'm not sure i want to downgrade in size; mine is larger than the small wacoms. i like keeping it in my lap and having some space to rest my hand. just too indecisive to buy something new.

i bought a small wacom intuos (art, comic, photo, all good, don't get draw as it lacks multi-touch and gestures) for $50 new on ebay

I use a Cintiq 21UX at work, but prefer a small tablet and monitor on a gas mount so i can sit comfortably and don't wear my elbow out. If you don't require speed (and have the patience), a $50 tablet is as good as a $1000 graphic drawing monitor as far as doing accurate inputs.