We all have parts of our country we're ashamed of, but Yanks, which is the worst state and why?

We all have parts of our country we're ashamed of, but Yanks, which is the worst state and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_for_Mississippi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inb4: Mississipi or Alabama

Mississippi, Alabama, or Florida

This.

Only immature consumerists hate Florida

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
Florida

Mississippi or West Virginia.

New Jersey does nothing but shit up philly and PA in general. They all need to go home and stay there.

One of the Southern ones, they're all pretty much the same anyways

F L O R I D A

Don't you even fucking dare put us in the same category as MS.

Mississippi

Though I still think WV is the worst. MS has contributed a lot to popular culture, especially music, but what the hell has WV ever done except meth and cousin fucking.

reds are the ones i've visitied. what would u recc next Sup Forums ?

This
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Mississippi
t. Arkansas

Mississippi

texas senpai.

Texas, just not Austin

West Virginia is like the entrance to Mordor. This is probably the nearest we have to cyka bylat Russians.

New England is a shithole

Southern cousin-fucker detected.

Mississippi was reduced to penury from the Civil War and never really recovered.

Fuck you T. Флopидa

Mississippi is awesome I lived in Hattiesburg and Vicksburg both

based

Oklahoma is the worst state. It's full of fundie Christians, Mexicans and rednecks. It's a flat with little or no remarkable topography. The parts that do look good are filled with the worst kind of rednecks. The type of Ozark shine runners that are often depicted as pinhead retards strumming a banjo. There is no redeeming quality of that state.

F L O R I D A
L
O
R
I
D
A

Austin is a great city filled with retards. Like Seattle and Portland.

not gonna lie, that looks comfy as fuck

How did a hipster paradise like Austin arise in Texas of all places

The artists and deadbeats of Texas had to go somewhere. It's a lot like San Francisco to California.

Big cities in the south are just as liberal and non-religious as big cities anywhere else
It's not about north and south it's about rural and urban

Or did you actually think major cities with millions of people were populated entirely by toothless nascar fanatics

>Or did you actually think major cities with millions of people were populated entirely by toothless nascar fanatics
Birmingham and Memphis are

Fly-overs or any state in the south

the only good thing california has going for it is the beautiful landscape, otherwise it's just a liberal shithole, but the worst state is mississippi no doubt

Birmingham mentioned

New Jersey

I've met a lot of West Virginians here in PA. For the most part they're kind people. A little weird and survivalist with strong suspicions of government, but they've been nicer to me at times than a lot of east coast urbanites.

A few of them also unironically use the word "Aryan" when describing themselves. Not even putting it in the context of Nazis, they just casually sometimes call themselves that.

blacks tend to live in big cities and theyre religious and ignorant as fuck. just substitute nba for nascar

Birmingham detected, paki detected.

>paki detected
I'm a Jew, bow down to the true master race

There's no Jews in Birmingham, just pakis and chavs, but mostly pakis.

pgh?

Pennsylvania is a shit. A SHIT.
not like NJ is better though, but at least we can actually drive well.

Tennessee is nice... So is Washington.

>your homestate never comes up in best state threads
>your homestate never comes up in worst state threads

good, good

Colorado?

>Mfw Brits named their most prosperous city after a US shit city

>Their most prosperous city
Birmingham's been shit for centuries mate.

>Britain LITERALLY have to steal city names from nigger infested shitholes in the US

California. The only ones who disagree are chicanos or yuros who have watched too much tv. Its not about hating mexicans, the place is just an absolute shithole.
To be fair, I've never been to North California though.

I'm not Pennsylvania faggot, but that doesn't change the fact that you live in the worst state

Land of Eng, why do u steal our cities?

here's your (You)
faggot.

in b4 southernshits start making excuses for why their states are such garbage

Just don't come to Montana. We're full.

Hawaii. Full of fat islanders and practically not even american. they should be downgraded to territory again. fucking hawaiians.

Florida. Not south florida though. SFL is almost out the ''south''. Especially Miami and the Keys. The beaches are beautiful, the people are Chads but the most fucking friendly. (Atleast in the Keys)

If you must know, the Keys are those islands below Florida that are part of Florida for some reason.

Niggers and nigger like whites

we have a saying for this...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_for_Mississippi

Alabama was the first one that popped up no doubt.

Well that just about sums up everyone in the South then

It's this the infamous American """""humour"""""" I've heard about... quite shocking to see if first hand.

"no"
Trust me, I have to pay their fucking welfare payments

Sherman's March 2.0 when

Confirmed for never having stepped foot in new england

Stay in Jersey, guido.

t. Ben "Shooting Minorities Just Like The Authorities" Garrison

I AM NOT A GUIDO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not like NJ is better though, but at least we can actually drive well.
Fucking lies. I've been on your turnpike. You guys are proof that driving licenses don't work.

I didn't mean to start the second civil war when I made this thread... what have I done.

It's OK, I would have hated Yankee scum regardless

How old do statistics have to be to be considered irrelevant? 2004 is beyond pushing it

your all yanks to us

Ah yes, The Embarrassment Belt. Only correct answer.

You're just jealous because we didn't import blacks by the boatload.

>your
The Yankees are our Yanks

Basically what it comes down to is people think wherever they are not from is a shithole.

New England hates the South
The South hates California
California hates the midwest
The midwest hates New England

Thats the best answer you are going to get. But seriously West Virginia, Mississippi, and Idaho are real bad.

the south in general is a shithole, but texas seems to have its own shit together for the most part

>Everyone* hates California
Fixed

Midwest, Utah and the south are the stereotypical murican retards.

I'm pretty sure when they think of yanks it tends to be you guys tbqh
Ironic I know

Texas isn't Southern

tru

JOnly clicked on this to say alabama

South States, West States (a lot of black and latino bydlo)

nope, more often than not a fat midwesterner on a moterised scooter comes to mind

>The midwest hates New England
Wrong
The Midwest hates the Midwest
And California

>The midwest hates New England
Ohio user here, I beg to differ. Everybody in my town is chill with New England. Most people here either hate California or the South.

>and Idaho
what the fuck do you have against Idaho

What is the best American state?
I vote Oregon or Maine.

These
But especially Florida. No other state gets THAT degree of retarded news headlines quite as often

Texas for business
For retirement it depends on what you like. Montana, Maine, Florida, and Washington are nice places to retire

New England is the best region I reckon, PNW second. When America balkanises I'd be glad to have them in the commonwealth.

It is the most boring state. Not the poorest, not the stupidest, but literally just average and bland. Have you ever been there? No defining features whatsoever, except fucking potatoes.

This. They really don't deserved to be roped in with all the other shitholes.

You do understand they're the ones that started the whole Revolution thing, right?

That's kind of funny because they aren't proper Yankees or southerners.

>Treat the South like shit
>Region ends up poorer
>Solution is to treat them like shit again
I hope you're not from New England, you are embarrassing

Not Massachusetts.
Totally California.
Fuck those west coast ultraliberal retarda.