What Sup Forums tech you recently bought?

What Sup Forums tech you recently bought?
Just got this for no less than a 120$ - Logitech Prodigy Combo

Only power adapter I have for it doesn't have enough juice for all the peripherals I'm going to use so it just sort of sits there for now. Once my friend gets one I'm going to set up a 6LoWPAN network between our houses.

>$120 for rubber domes and a gaymen mouse
Them rgbs though right?

Mice are the only components where being gaymen actually makes them better though.

Just brought this yesterday. Feel much better than quality rubber dome if you ask me.

I got a tada68 with gateron blues and I'm absolutely in love with it. Best 85E spent.

I bought an 80mm fan to replace the CPU fan on a prebuilt small form factor PC that was dying.

did you buy it from ali? where is the cable from? looks nice user, i heard only good about tada68

How are those Rubber domes?

Curious if they can stand up to mech

its not my photo, but you can get custom cables like that made at pexonpc website. (although to be quite honest they are quite pricy)

oh and yes, i got it on aliexpress from kdb keyboards.

the mouse is great, keyboard is aids

I just bought an Intel Pentium g4560 a evga geforce gtx 1050ti Kingston fury 8gb kit ram and some Asus motherboard also some shitty mouse from bestbuy

just got a whole new fuckign computer
1500x with 480 8gb, and 16GB ram, 500gb M.2, 144hz monitor etc

hell of an upgrade from fucking wolfdale pc i hope it was worth the 1000 dollars...waiting for shipping now...

Got some EnjoyPBT keycaps, along with some other small chink items. Currently waiting for them in the mail. Kepcaps should be here any fucking day!

bought wireless g403

do you know of a way to rebind these useless RGB profile keys for the secondary f-keys and the P1-4 keys?

because phones now feature absolutely zero aux ports!

DUH MEASUREMENTS! B-b-but duh measurements? Where are duh measurements?

here ya go user
the perfect measurements

Bought this a week ago, preddy happy with it.

Just picked up this cutie for my desktop. Anybody have one or something similar? What do you think?

The most recent piece of technology I got was about two weeks ago now and it was a new amplifier, a Parasound Halo Integrated.

I really like it.

xkb and xev on gnu/linux; autohotkey on windows; and I'm not sure about osx.

This and a PS/2 to USB adapter. It's replaced my Magic Trackpad, which I only use for scrolling and gestures now. Once I get my first paycheck I'm replacing it with a CST trackball.

>MSI X99A SLI PLUS ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard

I bought this 4TB bad boy yesterday

>Perpendicular Recording Technology
>No external power needed
>Legit SATA connector on the drive itself (unlike Western Digital who solders the USB connector directly to the hard drive)

this design is better

it's a Seagate Backup Plus Portable 4TB btw

>fatass feet on the desk

>>Perpendicular Recording Technology
it doesn't mean you have to sit it perpendicularry, friendo

Headphones. Brainwavz HM2. I posted in /hpg/ a while back, and I really like it. Comfy as fuck, and a sound signature that isn’t that bad.