FreeBSD
You get kicked out of the fundation for supporting Trump

>finally mom allows user to leave dinner table
>she even made fishsticks, anons favorite
>user enters his room, immediately unlocks his screen
>fuck yes, time to post on this cool Sup Forums community again
>these guys are just hilarious
>i've got it, this will be awesome
>clicks "new thread" link. its is his muscle memory now.
>"ill just write some random crap oneliner with a few recent buzzwords"
>and take a random image from "Sup Forums images" folder
>satisfied, user leans back, soon the yous will come in
the rest is history

Does Github count?

Well after all, it IS called the Berkeley Software Distribution.

My vote goes to BSD. People call GNU/Linux communism but in reality it's BSD that allows other people to slap their name on YOUR code, then sell it and give you nothing. With BSD you are shat on for being kind enough to open source your software.

Ayy

Agree with the last point, though probably not for the same reason as them.

Sounds like you could also use a Jucero. All natural Juice by Jucero pressed by a 5 ton mechanical press to ensure you receive all the nutrients a professional businesswoman like yourself need for an active life style. Act now and purchase the Jucero for $400.00, a steal at the original price of $700.00.

I should develop a trigger warning app.
Geolocates when You press a button as you get triggered so that all the other SJWs can avoid that place.

Micro transactions include tagging microagressions and changing the color of other people's warnings.

Casey Neistat approved!

But I think the most SJW tech has to be the one-port Macbook in rose gold.

>SJW

When will this buzzword die? The word can be applied to anyone by this point.

Wtf I love FreeBSD now!

Not really. It really only fits with the group of people who pretend they don't have rights at all even thought if they bothered to look at the letter of the law, they would see they were covered the system we had 20 years ago and at the same time ignore atrocities happening to literally marginalized groups in the MENA/Central Asia and the rural parts of South America.

Umm excuse me, but "buzzword" reminds me of bees, of which I have a crippling phobia. Please don't use that word anymore because it triggers me. Thank you.

Really? Liking BSD more now.

>ey thinks the law is enforced consistently
>ey thinks you're not allowed to complain about problems effecting you if other people have bigger problems

>thinks the law is enforced consistently
Well yeah, unless you're in Chicago, which is inherently corrupt, the law is the same from one coast to another.

>>ey thinks you're not allowed to complain about problems effecting you if other people have bigger problems
No you are, but if you had any actual real feelings about those problems you would talk about the ones that affect whether a person lives or dies, not ones that mildly affect you =r comfort level.

explains why bsd doesnt work

That sucks. I like BSD. Always sad to see when talented people can't separate their political views from their professional lives.

Firefox

Easy

Are you ok?

Underrated

>tfw i shill for Terry Davis while using a iMac

aww. At first glance that image looks like someone in a walker gear. I thought they've finally made them...

Apple products and facebook. It's also the most any politically frantic tech like the alt right or sjw or anything that the algorithms can tailor your content to you and soon mold you into the perfect consumer and voter etc.etc.

What's with this fascination of people unable to separate one thing from another?
I swear american websites and workplaces are getting worse than north korea
>say something i don't like and you are fucked

exactly why the mozzila ceo was fired. He didnt think gay people should be allowed to be married, wasnt outlandish about it or rude just his opinion. But well look at us now.

> about 2 years ago
> write github support because they changed my username
> look up the support person
> works as a stripper

True, it doesn't get worse than Github.

"We should hand our whole HR department over to people whose sole qualification is having 200k tweets on their Twitter accounts, what could go wrong"

They're right to do that. Why would you want retarded people in your foundation?

Kek'd

and?

Because muh companies image is more important then the product

What OS does Assad use?

Google is the only one that forces their shit on you. They have put gay marriage symbol on youtube among other things. Apple gets a lot of shit for being used by liberals but they don't even use the rainbow logo anymore.

Red hair dye

This is horseshit

They flock to opensource like flies to shit.

was going to post this

most poor people do

I want webm for retards back

Eat shit and die.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck white women

Communism is when you force someone to do share for "the greater good", which GPL does. With BSD you voluntarily allow anything.

Sorry I'm waiting for the Juicero 2 that will document my drinking habits in real time on Instagram.

Intel

What was the username? Was it a triggerword?

Wtf is this

What kind of drugs are you on?

It's an iBall. SJWs play soccer with them.

zinger!

>"Free"
Free to do anything but support Trump.

It's because "EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL"

Kek

Best image this year arguably t b h

point 6 is true to everyone
too bad white men are too busy being pussy whipped desu neko chan

>FreeBSD
>where there isn't actually any freedom of thought

iphone

This is a screencap of a video?