Prebuilts still shit?

Aight guys I thought the prebuilt shit was a meme but I honestly cant buy these parts for less than what IBUYPOWER sells a complete system for..

Are prebuilts still a scam or is that a meme from 7 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/3CGxQV
ibuypower.com/Store/AMD-Ryzen-7-Configurator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit ram that ruins the build and a PSU that will fail in a year or two

Bump. This seems like way too much computer for

What's shit about name brand DDR42400 and bronze 1KW PSU?

No brand = cheapest chinkshit they can get their hands on. You could still buy it anyway and sell the RAM and PSU then buy something halfway decent to replace it with.

Also you really, seriously don't need watercooling for a 1700.

Idk maybe ibuypower or cyberpowerpc gets parts cheaper than anyone else?

I did a build with the same exact parts minus assembly/ warrenty and its like $1250
pcpartpicker.com/list/3CGxQV

Yup, you can find prebuilts here and there that are cheaper than you can do yourself. Dell Outlet has had sales on XPS' with i7's for $450.

>Also you really, seriously don't need watercooling for a 1700.
muh aesthetics

It says "Corsair or major brand" you hooker, not "no brand". Read before posting.

And there is literally nothing wrong with watercooling. Better temps if you overclock, quieter if you don't.

Yeah well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

>It says "Corsair or major brand" you hooker, not "no brand". Read before posting.
The PSU says "Standard". Fuck off.

>quieter if you don't.
Yeah, if you think constant pump noise and giant fans that require high airflow to function properly is "quieter". My "big chunk of metal with a noctua slapped on it running at low RPMs" is about 20 times as silent.

Most people don't even know what brands that exist on power supplies. You don't buy one on name recognition.

Also, you suck at water builds. You also don't seem to grasp that larger fans move more air with less noise (less RPMs) than smaller fans.

Still the cheapest 1,000w 80+ psu is around 100 bucks
Some brands are fucking terrible but in general if its 80+ cert it will be fine
I bet its azza or coolmax for the free upgrade

Here is the configurer
Add on a mechanical keyboard for $5?

ibuypower.com/Store/AMD-Ryzen-7-Configurator

..holy fuck. In answer to this faggot it's literally $10 extra to bump up to a Corsair PSU.

i5 7600k setup

I cant beat this either on pcpartpicker

Why does everyone say we should build our own PCs when you can buy prebuilts for cheaper?

because people will judge you for sacrificing your dignity

The only issue I have here is that all of their cases are ostentatious gaymurr trash. I don't want a windowed case and would pay extra to have one without.

- pirating windows saves $100
- deals are often nonexistent. They come and go

>nonexistent deals
>two part lists posted show free hard drives, GPU/PSU bumps, and so on.

Cmon man.

Sums up everything you need to know about prebuilts. They come with combinations of shit RAM, PSU or Mobo, since HDs are irrelevant ( they always say if it's ssd and the size, and it's pretty much what you need to know ), and people pay attention to CPUs and especially GPUs.

but you can change any of the parts out

Also this is not HP or dell where they use completely generic parts
These customer PC builders seem to use the same parts they sell on newegg ect

Buy PC in cheapest available case and put in a case of your choosing?

lmao might as well build it yourself completely.

>today only
>"THAT MUST MEAN IT'S EVERY DAY!"

anons go 200+ over budget, so use that money on case

They do have deals all the time..

And you can also find prebuilts with literal housefire PSUs and GT520's for $800.

Perf/dollar is better, but you're probably going to spend more overall because it's easy to go for good parts. There's also a stigma against shitty prebuilts, but honestly I've had a lot of prebuilds come to me at work for deployment and they've gotten really good over the years. Granted, I'm talking about HP's business line, but they're great for general use. The SFF ones are cute as fuck senpai.