Amazon $300 Gift Card

If someone gave you a $300 Amazon gift card, what would you consider buying (need, want, just-cuz)?

Pokemon cards, textbooks... idk

new graphics card and/or wd black hard drives for more storage

>Tim

What a nice name for a FAGGOT

960 EVO as a work disk.
Demuxing and indexing BDs and muxing encodes would be a lot nicer at 2000MB/s than 200.

nothing
I would hold it until I actually need to buy something from Amazon.

They are valid for 10 years, save it for when you actually need something later.

a few boxes of usb 2.0 8gb flash drives

i'd write something edgy onto all of them and hide them in various places throughout town. wait a few months for people to start freaking out.
or i'd make some kind of shitty ar game for idiots to run around town playing. one flash drive would have a puzzle on it and the gps coords/a hint to the location of another flash drive.

or else i'd just slowly spend it over the year because i always end up buying something or other on amazon, particularly non-Sup Forums related things unless amazon has tech i need for cheaper.

Fake vagina

a gtx 950, maybe some fun little gadgets/tools, and a nice thick dildo

HD600s/he400s/oppo pm-3s
a 144hz 1080p monitor
2 pairs of shoes
a watch
realforce rgb keyboard + mx master mouse

Monoprice 3D printer

Re encoding your anime collection does not count as work, user.

A fleshlight

If digits op you gotta buy a ton of usb sticks, put the adresses of numerous buildings onto them with exact dates and times on them aswell and at those exact dates, time and locations, spray-paint a massive picture of hitler.
If they stop you, you'll look like an edgy fuck but if you succeed you be the smugest guy in the world because "I told you when and where I'd do it and you couldnt even stop me!" So do it op.

Well Tim to be fair I think I'd buy myself a box of mtg cards or get into a new miniature game like a anima tactics. That's just me tho.

a new arcade stick for fighting games, and a nipponese silicone vagina

headphones probably

another gift card for some store so i can use that gift card to buy a prepaid credit card to pay my bills

kinda in the market for a good soundcard so probably that

I can second this

All physical copies of the Redwall books.

A GPU and a PSU. I really need both of these I need them a lot as I don't have them.

New keyboard and another hardrive would be nice.

Anime

Probably a windows tablet

I'd sell it for 200$ and use the money for bills and some necessities.