Who do you think will be attacked next?

Who do you think will be attacked next?

I am betting France or a Nordic country

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/9294177/Sol-Campbell-warns-England-fans-to-avoid-Euro-2012-for-fear-of-coming-back-in-a-coffin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LtlJEvHmO0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder ISIS doesn't want their soldiers attacking first world countries because they need everything they can get in the actual war against Assad and Iraq but are more than happy to take responsibility for any attack when some go rogue and decide to attack some place anyway.

some me country, they get attacked a few times a week

You're almost there. You do realise that not all islamists are ISIS right?

Why the fuck do they always attack on a Muslim holy day/week/month? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to attack at Christmas or Easter or something?

Also I'm betting on UK.

Germany deserves it the most (and they're somewhat likely considering they don't actually know where half their new doctors and engineers physically are), but I hope it's the UK again. A sequel to the 7/7 bombings would be incredibly entertaining

I wish it will be Germany

im ready for some explosions at the Euros

France, to show once and for all the uselessness of our politics

*politicians

Unfortunately there's far too many people who want to believe that ISIS is at war with [any country or countries that aren't Syria, Iraq or Iran].

>Germany deserves it the most

Seriously, you are a stupid person.

Rather ironic that Deschamps seems to hate North Africans so much

Why do you hate daddy so much mr. america?

Most likely London or maybe Germany. They won't attack France and Belgium cause they already attacked them and why attack the same country when their security just increased afterwards? They wouldn't go for Nordics cause there is no significance as the urban areas are small and they are not that influential within the EU as much a Germany or the UK. London would be a perfect target for them considering London is the Islamist sleeper capital of the West and the new mayor is probably going to let his guard down cause of "muh islamophobia". Germany would also a be a potential target seeing that the Cologne attacks shows ISIS the proof that Germany really is weak and vulnerable in security, as well as Merkel and the Bundestag all chimping out and pointing fingers, German borders are still out of control with rapefugees pouring in while domestic police have their hands tied and are forced to pour in all their resources catching neo-nazis instead of protecting their own citizens. This is way to obvious and predictable. But why worry or matter any how? They had it coming.

>German borders are still out of control
Have you not at least accidentally heard the news?

Budapest

They'll swiftly put a stop to that

I'm feeling London/UK is overdue. They must have stopped quite a few planned attacks, but one is bound to get through eventually.

What, you actually trust Cantona ?

Fucking poo in brain.

UK, Germany, Belgium and France at the same time.
Plus Sweden and Austria if possible.

Does anyone else think about how much better an ISIS leader they'd be? There are so many vulnerabilities that can be exploited if you have people who will willingly die for you. They are a bit shit at being pure evil honestly

I don't think it would be that easy t.bh, ISIS seems kind of decentralized, so the head honcho would likely not have a whole lot of sway over the how holy war is run. You could always say blabla kill the french, kill the germans kill the bongs, but it would most likely come down to the individual groups within ISIS on how to act.

>all these people saying germany

You don't understand that we became their allies at this point. We took them in send them to europe without any background checks, we let them "disappear" give them money and internet to organize etc.
They'd be stupid to attack us. Next year are the Bundestagswahlen and the Landtagswahlen ( elections in the federal states). If they'd blow up here that would boost the AfD and it would be much harder for them to get their people to europe.

Germany, so it is harder for them to get their people to Europe.

>Ramadan starting on June 6
pottery

It doesn't matter how much Belgium increases its shitty security, it will do them no good. France is slightly more prepared.

Why do you hate white people ?

Damn, euros are going to put even more flowers in attack sites this time to scare the shit out of ISIS.

>it's too late for me to start a flower business in europe

British counter-terrorism

You're under the impression these mentalist use logic. Having a moderate Muslim mayor won't deter these twats and their delusion.

>london gets attacked
>rest of UK celebrates

I really wish the terrorist attack is prevented thanks to based integrated Muslims.

as much good as that would be, it'd never happen.

the '''''moderate''''' crowd just stay silent or just mumble 'we're not all bad' afterwards.

I don't want to be anywhere near France during the EURO.

Crowds of people in the streets, a (from what I've heard) lacking security concept, densely packed stadiums, the fact France seems to be the #1 target of islamists...

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

>tfw we are so shit that bombing us would be a waste of resources
>tfw this was his plan all along

I'm not that pessimistic. During Charlie Hedbo attack, a muzzie risked his life to protect jews and it made national news

Danke schön, mein Freund.

We'll carry on. Thank you for your concern, it's rare on 4chins these days.

>Be French
>Can only watch the euro cup on pay TV
KEKED

Yes and instead of doing something, he begged them not to be killed, because he's a muslim, too.

Lmao but acts of aggression are literally forbidden during ramadan

Stay safe Pierre.
Better watch EURO at home.

They'll be banning drinking for a 24 hours period from 6am onwards - this is for the England vs Wales game anyway.

He hidded them and stayed to watch.

I don't think the terrorists would care, they are not above killing their brothers of faith (in the Bataclan there were Arab, or the first killings of Mohammed Merah)

Tsipras = Genius

I keep wondering why they don't try something at one of the Disneys, that would fuck with a lot of people's heads.

UK, Germany, France, Sweden etc.

Any country with big amounts of new immigrants. Eastern Europe is pretty safe probably. But looking at how badly ISIS is doing right now, their ability to coordinate such attacks probably has grown a lot worse.

Based greece, never stopped to be the land of thinkers.

A wise man once said that if you kill your enemies, they win. This is why Yuropoors will never retaliate against muslims.

They prefer not targetting children, I'd wager.

Their main targets are Jews, Western "degeneracy" and other non-religious/moderate Arabs.

We do retaliate. We just keep our humanity doing it.

Sieg heil

You don't understand that Islam has no allies, there is only Islam.

Also you people are so brainwashed, you'd apologize for getting bombed and blame it on nazis.

I get your point, but it would be smarter if they'd take care of all the others and go for us as the last ones

What fucking retard said that and who are the idiots that call that retard a wise man?

Justin Trudeau and I was being a bit cheeky with the wise man part :D

I just hope it was worth it being cucks to the USA
this won't go away in a decade or two like some pest problem

it will never go away, it'll only get worse. It's much more like cancer rather than a pest problem

Have you ever read the Quran and literature about Mohammed? People that base their lives on that are not smart.

This is probably the dumbest religion in existence, even beating Mormons and Scientology.

Why should I read this shit, but you're right I've probably overestimated them.

>nordic country

>Contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom. If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example - Sweden?
>Osama bin Laden

wat

Germany has done it once. I hope the entertainment camps won't be built in polish clay this time.

I've not read the Quran but a magazine about how Islam need a reform and it was really optimistic

The only thing we need to do is stop supporting dictatorships like Saudi Arabia, they execute every Muslim who wants to reform the religion

>entertainment camps
jesus

Fiver on Germany
cheeky tenner on Belgium again

Pretty sure France because of EM.

>entertainment camps

FYROM

What are you planing, Bulgarian?

Hostile takeover.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

I remember western liberal media warning that you will come back in coffin if you go to Poland for Euro Cup.

>Sol Campbell warns England fans to avoid Euro 2012 for fear of 'coming back in a coffin'

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/9294177/Sol-Campbell-warns-England-fans-to-avoid-Euro-2012-for-fear-of-coming-back-in-a-coffin.html

Let's see who has the last laugh this time.

>People saying there won't be attack in France because of increased security

Honestly I don't see how can we stop someone who suddenly decides to take his gun and go kill people in the street
It's far too random

>telegraph
>liberal

This was originally on BBC.

It would be retarded doing that shit on Ramadan here in Norway, especially when they could've done it 12 days ago on our constitution day.

Loads of people in the streets and almost zero security.

If they do it on Ramadan no one would be home, it would be minimal casualties

Germany or Netherlands desu.

They declared a worldwide caliphate and talk about conquering Rome in their propaganda magazines you negro.

But what if they actually go for Poland, just for surprise? I mean, no one would expect that, right?

>I feed the snake, it would never attack me

No one would notice that.
ftfy

For the WYD in July?

>reformism

I will never understand secular faggots like you who think this makes any sense whatsoever.

You retards are trying to promote it in both Christianity and Islam, and most of the actual faithful aren't buying it.

If a religion's foundational text and accumulated traditions/scholarly commentaries say X, then you can't just say: "well what about Y? C'mon, it's 2016!" It doesn't work.

The rules of Islam are very simple. Either you follow them or you are not a Muslim. It's as simple as that.

Osama liked Sweden, he had families there and did on occasion visit them before the whole soviet-afghan war

hoping for UK!

Vienna 2: The Kurwaning

>mfw too irrelevant and eastern Europoor so no danger here, because they know nobody would care

>Vienna
God damn america

I think he meant generally Poles going wild on mohammedans

U.K.

ISIS want a conflict between muslims and the west.
Already got that in eastern europe to some extent

Probably, but I want to believe

lel
youtube.com/watch?v=LtlJEvHmO0o

Muslim containment island when?
Send the fuckers to madagascar and remove all forms of transport from the island.

Hopefully it's Germany because there's two qt backpackers that I want to comfort if it happens, they were pretty upset at the amount of shit Germany got here during the cologne stuff though

>madagascar

Not far enough tb.h
It's a shame New Zealand or Tasmania are already taken

No no please take Tasmania. Please!

>not suggesting Jan Mayen

China are building islands. We have the technology already.

>You don't understand that we became their allies at this point. We took them in send them to europe without any background checks, we let them "disappear" give them money and internet to organize etc.
>They'd be stupid to attack us. Next year are the Bundestagswahlen and the Landtagswahlen ( elections in the federal states). If they'd blow up here that would boost the AfD and it would be much harder for them to get their people to europe.

>2016
>Still believing this about muslims