Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ftHbU
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reporting in

Hey OPLK check this: imgur.com/a/ftHbU

Didnt feel like dumping them all in the last bread

r8

Is there some kind of well-made archive of all maps available? the imgur link is too chaotic & doesn't include municipalities masp (BE, NL,...?)

test

thx senpai

test

Using your regional flag now, huh

tste

Figured I'd let the shitty old flags die with v1
I'll use the v2 one since it looks better

Great,it works.

wew

HE'S AWAKE

Dutchbro, the Leuven flag doesn't exist m8

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/tree/master/flegs/Belgium

there's a lot of them missing
allahu akbar

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/tree/master/flags/Belgium

This is the updated list, you should be able to use it today since PK is updating the extension now

Extra memes page has a Wiki.

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/wiki

In case you're missing it:
>>Sup Forums75439362

sup fags

Tjäst

Oops

Thanks

tääst

Testing v2

I don't know if the *Monkey plugins have auto update features.

In Firefox you can check for updates on your addons and it should suggest you update Extra Flags. In half an hour to an hour I'll disable the v1 api to force people to update.

Seeking Anguilla

No active posts
PK posted from all 4 Renaissance Islands legitimately a while ago, you missed it

Chad

>

I got the French and Dutch parts but missed Anguilla :/

test

The new menu looks very nice

test 2

test

You're still not allowed to do that :^)

>2 Surreys
Is one Surrey Heath?

Yes

W8 theres a new flag script?

Didn't work фaм.

We're updating to v2

test

He's using the v2 script as Baker Island

There was a bug which would only show the first word of the name on hover instead of the full name, it's been fixed, you may have to update again from 0.20 to 0.21.

I submitted 2 more corrections to be made, you should do it before the API is deleted m8

Test

>bezirksregierungen
might as well put urban agglomerations in

Thanks, fixed it.

Can someone make a really tiny pepe I can use to replace all v1 flags with when I turn it off?

I was wondering why it would let you select your country

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/issues/252

Sorry for being a bloody spammer, this too :x
That should be all

And here's the pepe in thanks :3

Lets See how this works

Np.

Did you apply gloss?
Would it be possible to make it as flashy/neony as possible? If gloss dulls it, then without gloss pls.
If it's easier to make a flashy/neony spurdo that's okay as well.

What codes do Unknowns have lads?

I know of xx.gif and a1.gif, but that's it.

xx (unknown)
a1 (anonymous proxy)
a2 (satellite provider)
ap (Asia/Pacific)
tl (East Timor)

>inb4 people in random generals complain about how they keep seeing mini pepes on their posts

Why not use Mr.Ottawas personal phallus flag?

Forgot to apply gloss

No one would get it

It would be too small.

a /brit/ lad is in panic already

Ayy lmao?

kek

Do you have pepe unglossed?

Then let's vote whether we use pepe or spurdo.

No gloss pls.

Here's unglossed, proportional Pepe

1 vote for pepe, it's much more recognisable when small

1 vote for yli tier menes

never posted here before but will do today

basically what i was saying in the other thread; additionals need to be optional

admittedly theres a level of self interest here: as im someone that uses a town/city flag i naturally have more extras than most

but, im not the only one who does. if people want 4 flags then theres nothing wrong with that. however, at present there isnt a choice, PK (whatsthisimnotgoodwithcomputers im assuming) there has to be one mate

Voting for pepe too.

You can use the checkbox to limit it to country flag + first regional.
It could prove problematic for UK thought, as it would be a lot of just England flags.
We might have to create a special case for the UK.

>It could prove problematic for UK thought, as it would be a lot of just England flags.
>We might have to create a special case for the UK.
yeh just mentioned this in the other

but thats not what i meant exactly

what i mean is that there still needs to be a simple choice available for choosing one flag; whether thats country, region, city, town or qhatever

perhaps this applies to only uk posters, but at the moment this means everyone has to have minimum 2 flags, for city users 3

there has to be an option for just one

So you'd want country flag + last flag selected for every user?

Ok, the extra extra flags script will now spam you with messages telling you to update to the official one and stop using my script.

Good work PK and thanks for everything

Just banter m8 :^)

well to me personally that would make more sense than the current "Only display country + first region for each post" (which in the UK's case leads to essentially every poster having an England flag)

also, to make sure im not misunderstanding you, when you said country there are you talking about the Sup Forums UK flag or England/Scotland/Wales extras?

because yes, at the risk of sounding whingey the old system should still be available as an option; let users choose how many flags to display rather than having the additionals as defaults.

*how many and which

For me the checkbox for showing only the first one was to show only first level and not city flags.
I prefered to see provinces and states instead of cities I couldn't locate on the map, even for my own country.

With country flag I meant the UK flag on Sup Forums.
I'm going to add another checkbox which makes it possible to only show each users country + last selected flag.
So it would be UK + St Annes on the Sea for you.
I'll try to get it done today, but I can't promise anything.

Voting for ylilauta

>I'm going to add another checkbox which makes it possible to only show each users country + last selected flag
yeah that would be great, certainly in the case of the UK

thanks for that lad, just seemed necessary to me that the equivalent of the old system should still be an option for users; adding the other checkbox as you describe would allow that

also, and this of course is just a suggestion, but perhaps it might be worth labelling the new checkbox as "Only display country + last region for each post (Extra Flags Original Format)", or some kind of description to that effect.

Would let the user clearly identify the original and new versions of extra flags so they can more easily customise it to preference

My suggestion would be radio buttons with the options
"Show all flags" (default)
"Show country + first flag"
"Show country + last flag"

Test

Testing v2

This sounds good.

agree, but still feel as you put it "Show country + last flag" should have some mention of "Original/Original Format/etc".

its not desperately necessary, but it would be a good addition, would simply improve ease of use

Stupid question, but do I have to reinstall the script to get v2? Or just update it with Tampermonkey?

update it

Test with v2

TEST

Might have to make some weekend trips this summer to post with the new Florida flags.

I don't see your flag pham

>2 votes for pepe
>2 votes for spurdo
Are we going anywhere with this PK?

Test 2

Nice it works now

Cool. I'm not actually in Orlando, I just wanted to see the third flag pop up since Naples hasn't been made.

Which here is the flag if anyone's interested in making it.

I vote for pepe

doing a test

well that didn't work

>radio buttons
fugg should've said this earlier.

ok cool so it does work now

Upgrade senpai.

This how it looks with both checkboxes checked. If I convert to radio you won't be able to do this.

where the fug do i get the upgrade?