How does this make you feel?

happy for him

I wonder how long it takes until he pays those alimonies

JUSTed

nothing at all
who are these people?

so many unanswered questions

I hope she doesn't ruin his ambitions.

He is everything Sup Forums dreams of being but pretends to not want because MUH SOUR GRAPES

It would be too painful to admit based Elon is the embodiment of perfection and all their desires

So instead they look up to some toe-jam eating fat pedophile that makes them feel good about themselves

And there humanity's chances of getting into space and mars disappeared

why does elon always fall for vagina magic?

>tfw the first thing that comes to mind when i think about what i would want most if I was rich is faster internet

id eat at burger king every day too fuck, chicken nuggets are cheap af

>falling for the vagina jew

Looks like Elon isn't so mart after all.

noice

> lol pwned

stay beautiful, my man

>on /g
>pretends he doesnt know the names of all celebs.

fuck off you faggy nigger indian.

top tier taste desu

The body language is really amazing. She dominates him and is basically saying "I own this bitch"

Well with money he can buy everything every roleplay that he desires

Who is this slut?

kind of a testament for the place/state women take/place themself in society

what would people think about me if i would do that to a wellknown person of the opposit sex ...

That pic gave me feels user :( .

She's a gold digger, he builds self-driving cars and self-exploding rockets.

>multimillionare
>still a cuck

didn't elon marry tge same woman three times or something
tesla and spacex's days are numbered

Is she the archsuccubus?

happy for his love life

and sad he'll waste all his billions thinking privately-funded research is viable

Who is she?

Johnny Depps Ex wife

he's not posing for a picture......?

I'm mad cause he's a living legend
She - just a cockeater

She told him to turn his head to the side and he did it that madman

am i supposed to know who the slut is?

First she cucked Johnny Depp and then made him pay a gorillean amount of money, and now she's cucking Elon. I honestly feel bad for him, the whole deal with Talulah is also just fucking ridiculous. The guy reeks of insecure beta, poor fellow.

This is basically exactly what I saw in my head. Thank you user.

>I wish I was at home, developing cars
top laugh

Oh come on, this nigger would have so many pre-nup lawyers on hand he'd struggle to wipe his arse without it getting signed off in triplicate. He's not a fucking idiot.

> pls no be idiot elon, we need you

:3

That bitch is a golddigger if I ever saw one.

kek

You think Amber Heard, who just sued the fuck out of Johnny Depp, would agree to date him if he demanded a prenup?

You think Elon the beta cuck would have a prenup? The guy has been on and off with Talulah Riley for literally a decade, and she still gets money from him.

I feel bad for him since he fell for a gold digging whore.

What good is money and fame if you don't wield it every now and then to get top tier women?

>planting a huge kiss stain on his cheek to let all the other women know he belongs to her

Fucking women, wow

Didn't he marry the same gold digger twice? What's wrong with his taste in women?

Musk is literally aiming for the stars, what's the purpose of being involved with high-maintenance drama queens who are bound to end up suing the living daylights out of you and leaving you with nothing but a waste of time and effort and a broken heart?

>Amber Heard
>Top Tier

KEK

I wouldnt touch that herpes infected slut with a baseball bat

>Didn't he marry the same gold digger twice? What's wrong with his taste in women?
Despite all his money and fame, he's still a true nerd at heart and will let women walk all over him because he's insecure and beta. More than half of Sup Forums would be the same, even with Musk's money and looks.

The pussy game ridiculous

> getting a literal succubus
> not getting some qt

Not sure what world that whore is top tier? She's been tainted by half of hollywood and a bunch of producer jews to get where she is today.

>Muh sharp knees

i'd get a boat and sail away WITH fastest possible for the money satellite internet and power generator to run PC

Wow you people really are autistic. That isn't what is going on there at all.

She is confident because she's bragging, she's saying yeah look what i got you other bitches. He doesn't give a shit and is alpha as fuck.

>i'd get a boat and sail away WITH fastest possible for the money satellite internet and power generator to run PC
I've actually been at sea for a couple of weeks sailing. Even with the best satellite uplink money could buy, the connection was still flaky at best. Not to mention the godawful latency.

Unless you manage to get hold of some military-grade uplink, satelite connection sucks balls.

>He doesn't give a shit and is alpha as fuck.
He definitively gives a shit. He worked nine months with that bitch to get out of the friendzone.

This tbqh. People think if they get rich/famous they'll change but they stay the same. Look at what happened to Notch.

> spend his time developing games and posting on Sup Forums
> gets a billion dollars
> buys expensive home
> marries some girl
> get divorced by her
> is still sad and lonely

Press F to pay respects to anything this guy has been working on.

F.

Expect the Mars Colonization Fund to fucking disappear when ALIMONY comes a knockin'

He is right. She's bragging she's got a top tier paycheck. To a man this is like winning the Superbowl. To you guys I guess this is like being botnet free.

Well, notch was a true asshole and money only amplified that though.

I really doubt musk has to go begging for pussy.

He probably doesn't, but the guy has some weird behaviour when it comes to romance. The whole deal with Talulah Riley is just Terry-level crazy. I honestly think he's obsessing over women.

Tesla Motors on suicide watch. Maybe she is a Toyota agent too.

>have enough money to literally have a orgy with 10/10 supermodels every single day for the rest of your life
>choose some roastie used goods known for screwing another rich man out of 7 mill

What did he meme by this?

C H E S T L E T
H
E
S
T
L
E
T

Bye bye space exploration in my life time.

Women's liberation was a mistake!

When all women should belong to me, why dont I even have one? That feel when

>why did those rockets explode

gotta admit i chuckled there a bit.

well played user.

she only wants him for his money

Who the hell is this girl?

Another user.

Amber Heard