Why is there no Gnome 3.24 in Arch?

Why is there no Gnome 3.24 in Arch?
What is this meme about muh bleeding edge distro?

Other urls found in this thread:

archlinux.org/groups/x86_64/gnome/
forum.deviantart.com/devart/general/2291352/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he doesn't know

Bleeding edge refers to the users not to the latest packages.

gnome is sjw shit

i see 3.24 in the version column archlinux.org/groups/x86_64/gnome/
but whatever, those who talk about "memes" are predictable

firefox is sjw shit too. all the softwar that is on github is sjw and considered harmful.

thank god linux is only mirrored to there.

this.

fuck me, they finally put it on stable! brb upgrading

i just did pacman -Syu to upgrade gnome and it's booting to a black screen, what do i do?

you have to be 18 in order to post here.

cd /var/cache/pacman/pkg/
pacman -U {nameOfPackage}

>gnome
faggot

I'm more of a KDE guy myself.

>forum.deviantart.com/devart/general/2291352/

>Arch
fag

I hate you!

Update broke Spotify, I don't have time for this shit. I love the D-I-Y no pre-installed software aspect of arch but I'd prefer something more stable.

Suggestions please? Thinking of Debian Testing or OpenSUSE.

>Debian Testing

Just switched from Fedora because I couldn't stand Yum or not being able to have AdKiller.

Pretty satisfied atm.

What extensions are you using?

Thanks mate, I'll try it out.

What broke user? I update every day with no problem, it's not hard just stay up-to-date and informed (archlinux.org's front page lets you know about updates)

Also, this. If you go with Debian, do the minimal install ISO, you'll get similar results if you like DIY no pre-installed software

Openssl update broke the Spotify dependencies. Not a big deal and totally fixable.

However, I've been using Linux for three weeks so I'll eventually break something on my Arch and I might not have time to fix it. I love Arch and I love the community but I think I'll use something stable until my hardware fails and I'll build a new computer.

And yes, I'll definitely use the minimal install, I don't want GNOME.

Ah I see. Yeah Debian's great. If I ever left Arch I'd go back to Debian.

>I've been using Linux for three weeks so I'll eventually break something on my Arch and I might not have time to fix it

this is why i replaced cd-rom with 1tb hdd so i can backup my arch builds + backup data