Stop mixing us up with the Eastern scum

Orthodox Slavs are without exception poor, warmongering, genocidal human trash.

The only thing we have in common with them is the common language family but that's all. Our cultures are completely different. We are not obnoxious savages like Russians who can't have friendly relations on equal terms with other countries, only seeking to expand their trash empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9i7seFvbzc
cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spor_o_Rukopisy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes stop mixing Greece with this shit. Even fucking Arabs are better than subhumans like serbians or russians.

does religion still influence someone's life in 2016?

What is with muslim slav?

you polacks are definitely one of the Eastern scum fuck

>Bad way to talk about their ancestors

Only in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Russia, Iraq, Egypt and Poland

>Russia
lol

All our morals come from christianity, which is why we're having such a trouble integrating people from non-christian countries in Europe.

how casual that they're also shitholes

Viktor Krasnov might disagree

Absolutely agree with op
My top of slavs:
1. God tier - Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenes, Croats
2. OK tier - Bulgarians, Bosnians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, FYROManians, Montenegrians
3. Shit tier - Russians, Serbs

Oh look, it's the Polish expat in Sweden again. Pathetic.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Slovenes and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Slovenes, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Slovenes for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Slovene group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Slovenes, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Slovenes are no part of it. Slovenes are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Slovenes, but basically it's Slavs with Slovenes added. All the so called "Kajkavian Slavs" are really Slovenes.

I thought I am the only one who noticed this.

I'm Chechen.

Bosnians better than Serbs wohoo

Bullet in the brain fucking weeb.

t. Smrdsmell

Poles are 80-90% catholic, even young people

Shouldn't we be above you?

I mean we dont move to rich countries en masse.

based Chechen bro

It was extremely painful?

I wouldn't mind if fellow Czechs come to Sweden. It will only make this country more white.

Slavs are not white.

this

If I paint my face with shoecream can I sexually harass qt swedish blondes without the fear of police?

Don't hate your brothers.

Russians are beautiful anyway. It's just that with poverty humans become animals.

ok

Western slavs with Slovenes and Croatians are white if you ask me.
You don't need this, just do it.
They are poor because they are russian subhumans.

We're also angered when compared to other Slavs, especially Russians, because they're associated with crime, and if you knew anything about anything, there's little crime here.

I also quite detest the Poles, always having an inferiority complex and shitting on other Slavs, as if they're any better. You also talk a lot of shit against Serbs, how we're like Russians and you hate us because we support them. Meanwhile you're more like them than us, and we've never, absolutely never, done anything to deserve the hate you Poles dish out on us. We recognize the shit Russians did to you, and support you in that matter. I really don't understand why you hate us.

>brothers

Are you starting it again, fucking jackal?

>Chechen
>not a sub human
I have bad news for you

>Poland being mad again
Being envious of Balts, or something?

No idea about the rest of you, but i was for 6 months in Ljubljana, Slovenia as erasmus student and it was great. Slovenes are really nice, perhaps a bit reserved and shy at beginning but once you get to know them, they are really really nice people. Slovenia as a country is just so underrated and beautiful, especially if you are more of the hills/mountains/lake type.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9i7seFvbzc

all slavs are subhumans

дaл aьттo бoйл хьa

You are cool when you do not ask an opinion about you from otherselfs.

shut the you fat boy

All the Western Slav countries are like this.

why so mean Pekka?

not true

Russia and Poland

Both nacionalistic af
Both drinking vodka bydlos
Both fanaticly religious
Both have old legends and myths how great they were
Both revriting history to look good
Both emigrate to other countries and than support their former coutries(same as arabs)

>Both drinking vodka bydlos
we actually don't drink much, one of the less drinking nations in Europe actually
>Both fanaticly religious
Russians aren't religious at all

t. fenni

>Fenni seems to have been a form of the proto-Germanic word *fanþian-, denoting "wanderers" or "hunting folk".[20] Tacitus describes the Fenni as follows:[1]

>"In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished."

>This description is of a lifestyle much more primitive than that of the medieval Sami, who were pastoralists living off herds of reindeer and inhabiting sophisticated tents of deer-hide. But the archaeological evidence suggests that the proto-Sami and Proto-Finns had a lifestyle more akin to Tacitus' description

fuking rzeczpospolita

>not being nationalistic or patriotic
>not drinking vodka
>not having legends
>not rewriting history (lmao dude we literally had to fake 2 books to appear more legit cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spor_o_Rukopisy the whole panslavism was czech idea as well dude check yourself before you make us look like hypocritical fools)

We literally are on par with both of those countries.

So? East Asians are superior in all aspects.

>All the Western Slav countries are like this.
not poland, while I was there I had a constant feeling of just about getting shanked or my car getting stolen. must be my german aura, slavs are afraid of germans so they want to harm us, probably why we have no banter with czechs and slovenes since they are germans that got slavicised.

>Western slavs with Slovenes and Croatians
I wouldn't call Slovenes nor Croatians white, they mixed too much with Italians and Turks.

>picrelated native slovenes

lol okay herr schuschnigg, whatever you say

Austria is the next country to be SLAV'D, better start learning Czech, brother.

It's a shame Adolf didn't finish the job, Grzegorz.

I agree.

They also made a mistake of not cleansing Finnic subhuman region.

We would've never gotten exterminated due to our Honorary Aryan status, unlike Polack scum.

don't tell me your mother didn't masturbate to based Karl while your papa pushed a potato in his ass. you slaves like our Karl, just as Slovenes liked our Franzi.

>Honorary Aryan
That's fucking funny.

You know why? Because they didn't have as advanced science as we have now? And you know what nice things you can find?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

Weak shitty genes of a mongol hordes from Asia. Fenni barbarians without their own language, any culture or anything of worth.

>We would've never gotten exterminated due to our Honorary Aryan status, unlike Polack scum.

You were honorary turks, not honorary aryans you idiot.

what a shit thread
I sometimes wonder if posters from my country are paid to attentionwhore and make such extremely low quality posts/threads
literally no other country has such dumb and butthurt posters on Sup Forums

t.

at least use your favourite image

>Slovenes
>mixed with Turks

But that would mean that you Austrians are Turks, since we were in the same country for 700 years?

Literally can not tell the difference between a pole or a Russian, you all look the same, accents sound the same etc.
I for one do NOT identify myself as the same as you and do not want to be in a union where I prop up your commie shithole so fuck off

>not poland, while I was there I had a constant feeling of just about getting shanked or my car getting stolen
because of stupid stereotypes

Literally can not tell the difference between a british or a Paki, you all look the same, accents sound the same etc.
I for one do NOT identify myself as the same as you and do not want to be in a union where I prop up your islamic shithole so fuck off

>But that would mean that you Austrians are Turks, since we were in the same country for 700 years?

No, you were occupied and mixed with Turks, also a lot of Turks from Bosnia migrated to Slovenia, you also mixed with Italians.

>Literally can not tell the difference between a pole or a Russian
that's just your poor knowledge, not a lack of differences

because as always Western Europe only cares about Western Europe (and maybe the US), everything else is a sea of barbarians according to them

Indeed. And thanks for confirming my point.

>you were occupied and mixed with Turks
Yep, this sure happened.

>also a lot of Turks from Bosnia migrated to Slovenia
Okay, Mr 100% native country.

>you also mixed with Italians
We threw Italians in caves.

>thanks for confirming my point.
Except you never raise any points. You just copypaste Ziemkiewicz's opinion with your own anti-polish self-hating attitude.

It doesn't help in any way.

>tfw meme maps from Sup Forums have the power to change the course of past historical events

wew lad

Lie of the century

you have whole head in russian ass and you are genocide maniacs

you are scary, ugly and poor shithole

Dela reza xyulda. Dala ätto boyla ẋaə, saŋ vaşa!

bebin