>Shit camera
>Has to import it from China so you're fucked if it breaks
Just buy a Moto G5 from Amazon like a normal human being

>lenovo
>looks like 2008 samsung

>chink shit
>Android
>mebby i, ZUK ya dik :D

Keep your Xiaomi Mi Mi ZUCC Mi Pro Top Best XD shit off my Sup Forums.

>Snapdragon 801
Whoops, jokes on me, but the point still stands, no point buying an 820 device today when newer CPUs have been released unless you're buying a 4 series or 6 series Snapdragon

agree with everything, except ur wrong about the chipset, which is one of the few redeeming qualities, SD820

I realized that after I posted it but the 820 is more than a year old at this point, at least get something with the 821 since it's higher clocked if you can't shell out for an 835

Found the cuckold

I have a Oneplus 3 which has the 820, but alright

This vs xiaomi mi5s?

Mi5s has SD821, NFC, less shit ROM, much better camera (same as pixel)
Then again, this is fucking dirt cheap. Depends what you want, they serve different purposes.

I am working on mine now. I'm happy with a lot of it, but some of my complaints:
1. Support on my carrier isnt great(rogers. I only get 3G)
2. Speaker is shittier than my old $100 phone
3. The software... Oh god is it horrible. I switched to aicp which seems to have fixed a lot of it... The Utouch button does not work well in it though(I can ONLY get the fingerprint reader to work, and the actual push-down button. None of the swipe left/right or gently tap stuff works tho)
4. Wish it had microSD slot
5. The screen isnt as bright as my old $100 phone... Though i still have the stock matte screen protector on(waiting for the glass one to come in the mail before i swap them) which leads to 6...
6. The glass is supposedly really soft and prone to scratching. Not even gorilla glass 1
7. When you unlock the bootloader, you get an annoying nag screen on each boot-up, filled with typos and spelling errors, for 5 seconds.
8. I dunno if quick charge is present. I dont really care, desu(nor about NFC) but i think they advertise that its there, and my understanding is it isnt.

I got my Z2 for LITERALLY half the price of the Mi5s(on gearbest, atleast...)

I wouldnt pay 2x the cost for something thats *maybe* 3% better. Especially when part of the selling point for the Z2 is the 5" screen.

There are features I would really miss from my previous phone, like being able to use mobile payments. But yes, if I didn't use those features, I would take the Zuk Z2 a hundred times over the Mi5s

Ah. See i never trusted that shit to begin with... Not sure if theres many places that even support it in Canada.

I'm comging from a shitty $100 mediatek phone(that didnt even have a finger print scanner. Think Moto G v2.0) without any sensors... So this zuk being able to use cardboard and sign in with my thumb print is a big step up for me. Still relegated to 3G speeds though, thanks to it not getting rogers 4g in central Canada....

>Find a flaw.

Redmi Note 4 has a better sized display and better camera

>when newer CPUs have been released
The point of the ZUK Z2 is that you get the most bang for your bucks. Of course their are better devices with better CPUs, but I don't think you will get them for 160$.

If it's bang for your buck you want then there's no reason to get anything other than a Xiaomi, especially not since Xiaomi has much better custom ROM support

No bluetooth 5.0
Not stock

Since prices fluctuate quite strongly it's close competion between ZUK and Xiaomi and often depends on personal taste. I'm using Dirty Unicorns Rom and it's really nice. Didn't encounter any bugs til now (utouch etc works)

I'm on aicp(I'm ) and it turns out utouch DOES work... But only if you disable the over-layed control buttons.

I basically have it set up like this:
no overlay
tap button = go back
long hold = open apps
press button in = home
Long press button in = do nothing
swipe left = do nothing
swipe right = do nothing

The swipe left/right sounded like a good idea, but the available options for it didnt really appeal to me.

Does anyone here have it in Canada? all the reviews i see say it should work with Rogers on 4g, but mine is only connected to 3G or H+...

No sd card
No removable battery
No custom roms

Quite a few roms, buddy. The SD card and installed battery are downers tho... Kind of a reality of dealing with modern phones though. Other than the LG G6 and Samsung S8, there arnt too many phones with microSD anymore. Especially in the mid-range area. It only seems to be the really cheap phones(that come with 8-16gb of memory) or the flagships that are trying to edge out the pixel.

For what its worth, id prefer the phone had 16 or 32gb of memory, and a microSD slot, instead of 64gb.

lenovo spyware

Most samshit phones have sdcards since forever

bump

> Made in China

>ZUC
>KEK

Are any phones not made in china now? Genuinely curious, not trying to be a jerk to you.

I know there was big news about BlackBerry's z10 being the first made in china... Were they made in Canada before that?

This chinkphone does not fully support T-Mobile bands.

I'm not going without 4G, in the year 2017.

>no NFC

>not buying a lg v20
The international versions support usa gsm bands and go for like $450 new. Fuck using a device that doesn't support all the lte bands

>headphone jack at bottom
>speakers at bottom
>fingerprint button at front
>price range indicates the screen isnt scratch resistant
>WiFi might be shit
>5"
>bezels looks cheap
>lenovo isnt even on the phone market where I live - lul

>Yup, i hate the headphone port there(and the USB port, if im being honest)
>uh huh. It sounds like shit too
>No, thats a good thing
>Screen is Gorilla glass 3. The back pane is just regular glass though, and very prone to scratching
>Wifi is actually very good... because the edges are plastic. Good or bad? Personal preference.
>Another good thing
>Yup, looks like a iphone 4.
>Lenovo owns Motorola... Odds are they are in your market. Infact the Zuk Z2 is basically just a Moto G5 with better specs. They even both use the same gimmiky Utouch button thing. Buy a G5 for $250, or buy the Z2 for $160, flash your own rom on it, and have a phone thats literally 2x as powerful as the G5. If you're smart enough, and still have the antenna support, i dunno why you would consider the G5.

ZTE Axon 7 > This

I have one

> No SD
> Shit stock ROM

It has an 820, idiot and the custom roms are great now.

>>Lenovo owns Motorola... Odds are they are in your market.
they're so small in this market they're not considered to even exist in the phone market here
no thanks, not buying this shit

Z U K K

I thought the Zuk Z2 was supposed to have Gorillas Glass?

>13 MP

Doesnt work on verizon

Enjoy your bootloop

Home button in 2017, no waterproofing, black version is much more expensive.

zuks gonna cuk

>Slippery as fuck
>would even fall off a straight table
>shit build quality
T.owner

P.s 820 a shit
Zenfone 2 much better for emulation

It's pretty great

hoholy fuck how fucking dumb are you to fall for this meme, your literally buying into the thinkpad line, they're going to ruin everything and you faggots wont see it coming, you're really going to fall for this big fucking meme its literally the stupidest shit in the world, you dumb cunts, fucking killyourself

No LTE band 20 support.
Mediocre camera.
Other than that, a stellar phone for that price.