hostingadvice.com/how-to/free-web-hosting/
forum.gateworld.net/threads/29004-101-things-to-talk-to-a-girl-about
discord.gg/BCYYN
warosu.org/g/thread/46785049#p46785502
serversupply.com/MEMORY/PC3-8500/16GB/SAMSUNG/M393B2K70CM0-CF8Q5.htm
github.com/benhoyt/inih).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Repostan from previous thread

My CPU recently started cutting out due to high temperatures, it seems to "spike" randomly which pushes it above the trigger threshold and shuts my PC down.

What could be causing this?

whats a good bench for cpus?

something that would show differences between low tier, middle tier and high tier cpus.

I am dealing with some low tier notebooks, and recently the low priced offering started to all have the 4 core pentiums, more similar to Atom SoC, rather than cut down i3 cpus, like the previous pentiums were.

And I feel it being slow when I am installing shit on them and setting them up, but I would like specific numbers rather than just feeling that firefox took extra 4 seconds to startup.

for gpus I love unigin valley, it does not feel bias and gives good idea of performance of cards.

what would you recommend that you used? cinebench? geekbench? javascript sunspider?

what are your regular temps? cuz wtih i5 6600k and old hyper 212+ I am under 30°C, so spikes in load would have to be extreme to put it above 90 or whenever it shuts down

but if you fly at 50-60 at idle...
anyway, reinstall os

I dunno what the cause could be, but you could try reapplying your thermal paste and/or cleaning the dust from the inside of the computer.

My question is: Does anyone know of a website that would allow me to host a simple webpage with just HTML and JS anonymously and for free? I could do it with github but my site would definitely be breaking their TOS.

What are good things to talk about, when you speak to girls?

I'm beginning to be legitimately concerned, that I have lost the ability to talk about anything but computers.

Running at 50-60 typical , running games pushes that to the 80's which means that spiking causes me to shutdown.

I've tried re-applying paste as and cleaning the fans thoroughly, why would reinstalling my OS help? Thats something I really dont wanna do

Enabling Ultra Fast boot in UEFI settings makes it unable to boot Windows 10 even though there is an EFI partition.
Disabling CSM (or setting anything CSM related to UEFI) results in exactly the same behavior. It just goes straight to booting from Realtek PXE boot device.

Everything boots with CSM set to Legacy and Ultra Fast boot disabled. Windows Boot Manager shows up in boot devices menu in this case also, but no boot devices (except Realtek PXE IPv4 and 6 and Built-in UEFI) do if I enable Fast Boot or disable CSM/set it to UEFI.

Inb4 GPU is RX480 and supports GOP BIOS.

What do I do to make Windows bootable in pure UEFI/CSM disabled/Ultra Fast mode?

how do you crack secure tripcodes?

Same ram guy from old thread here, the old ram fits and clicks, new ram does not. What the fug

you don't.

hostingadvice.com/how-to/free-web-hosting/

forum.gateworld.net/threads/29004-101-things-to-talk-to-a-girl-about

>Running at 50-60 typical , running games pushes that to the 80'
nigger if thats a desktop you need to buy a new heatsink
tower one, cryorig is very popoular now, be sure it fits in to the case
that its wide enough

discord.gg/BCYYN
can i post a Sup Forums approved discord link here?

You don't need to actually reinstall your OS to find out if it's an issue with your OS.
Just run it off of another OS for a while, use a linux live usb for some stress testing, and if that doesn't provoke the error to show its face, jam a spare harddisk in the tower with a parallel install (same games and shit)..

Hey, I googled it and I couldn't find a good one.
Thanks for the article man, I found one on there that fulfilled my needs.

Recap for advice:

>corsair vengeance ram
>asus board circa 2012
>won't "click" into place

How hard of a push is too hard? It just seems to fit one end but loose on the other. Is this like a Ddr3 vs 4 thing?

What are some good, recommended free hosting for small sites, like Wordpress private site with pictures galleries and such?

w2c Windows 10 Enterprise iso?

How the hell am I supposed to implement unit testing into a huge project when none of the shit is even broken up into methods effectively? It's basically getters, setters, and some methods for DB calls, and the rest is just long procedural files thousands of lines long, and fucking scriptlets...

>find old .zip called "WindowBreakXP"
>i wonder what this is
>open the .exe in it
>immediately remember a thread from two years ago I got this from
>changes mouse settings
>lowest possible resolution
>8 bit color mode
Ohohoho fuck. I fixed the resolution and mouse, what else did this thing do?

So some scrote just stole my phone from my hand in a bike drive by scenario.

So I've gone through my botnet programs, locked, wiped, left a mean message and set self destruct now.

What realistically can they do with the phone now? I know they can take the msd out, but that had almost nothing on it.

I am also going through changing passwords and stuff now.

clisp noob here, just started last week. working my way through syntax and structure. The things i'm doing now involve parsing a tree with two branches. this checks to see if i a word is in the tree:

(defparameter tree '("n" ("in" ("pin" ("spin" nil nil) ("pint" nil nil))
("ink" ("sink" nil nil) ("inky" nil nil))) ("on" ("son" ("sons" nil nil)
("song" nil nil)) ("one" ("gone" nil nil) ("ones" nil nil)))))
(defun print-tree (tree word)
(if (null tree) nil
(progn
(print (string= word (first tree)))
(print-tree (second tree) word)
(print-tree (third tree) word))))
(print-tree tree "gone")

this is a really stupid question but if I wanted to rewrite this so it only prints 'T' or 'NIL' once instead of NIL or T for each item in the list, how would I begin to do that? (i'm coming from C and Python, this is zonkers to me)

:~> sudo guestmount -a sdv.qcow2 --inspector --ro /mnt/VirtHD
I have to use the file manager in Super User Mode in order to even see its contents.

How do I allow the user to at least read?

please respond

it sends an email to everyone in your address book that just says
nigger

that's not what it does at user

What's a decent cheap soldering iron? I know the WES51 and 888D are highly recommended but they are almost 200AUD.

stop sending me these emails

I have the WESD51 and it's awesome. I know it's a little more money but you're going to want something reliable--trust me. This comes after years of buying those cheap ones and having them crap out on me all the time.

nuke and boot. something is fucky

Should I get a RX 480 to replace my he 7950? This is going into an htpc to play some gamez all running at 1080p

If I use a usb external HDD when it's not being powered properly, will I damage it? It's working but it's acting up

what are some handy uses for an old android phone? everything works and the battery last a week with normal use

I know there is a project out there to turn it into a webcam/security cam..sorta fun

A restart fixed it all. I feel stupid now

youve got it around the wrong way if one side refuses to sit in

its ok i did the same thing on my build last week, thought i fucking snapped the dimm i was pushing so hard. was just backwards.

wordpress private sites. why dont you want to use them even though you said they do what you wanr

>640x480 16 color mode
>slowest imaginable mouse speed, well slower than you can set in Control Panel
>randomly select left handed mode so sometimes the buttons are swapped
>password protected "Starfield" screen saver starts in 1 second
>ridiculous color scheme
>crazy window metrics and giant font, taskbar takes up half the screen and a title bar takes half of what's left
>move the start button to the middle of the taskbar and change its text to "CLICK HERE TO BEGIN" or similar so it's massively wide
>set a joke message in the "legal notice" box you can make it display before the login screen

warosu.org/g/thread/46785049#p46785502

Just DBAN. You dun goofed.

sweet fuck all. once its cloud locked like that it is literallyt worthless.

470. CHeaper, and you can get an asstonne of VRAM for cheap. 7950 is still fucking good, is it not playing things?

what do you mean

throwing it out
kali/nethunter

>Just DBAN. You dun goofed.
Actually no need to, the software that user made was designed to only fuck around with XP. While some features of it worked on Windows 7 + 8 (another user confirmed it on 8), they didn't do the taskbar fucking around, color scheme, or screensaver.

I just assumed you were on XP.

Hypothetically... if my friends hot af sister wants to boy my old laptop how much trouble can I get into if I install a keylogger that logs keystroke , records skype calls, and takes screenshots then automatically emails me the logs?

>I just assumed you were on XP.
Glad I'm not desu. If you think about it though, the user mentioned he made a malicious version of it, but he had only gave the temporary one. I wonder what I'll do with it besides renaming it to "do not open, nigger"

Why doesn't captcha show up after I installed 4chanx?

>sweet fuck all. once its cloud locked like that it is literallyt worthless.

Even on a samsung a3-16? Or is it a meme androids are less secure. Well this is probably the one time I'll be happy with some botnet features.

What happened to Mempo?

they are less secure, but not how you think. malicious apps in the app store, google handing over data. apple was one of the last to get on board with stopping people from wiping stolen phones. shits impossible nowdays. this aint 2012 anymore breh.

how do I remove the DELL logo that is printed on this keyboard?

Do you think Microsoft sometimes compare how they are doing things in the NT kernel to Linux to ensure that any given solution is at worst just equal to the Linux version?

its glued on there lol
use a heat gun or hairdryer to melt the glue a bit and use a knife to raise the logo off.
There will still be a lowered section that says DELL though

Trying to make a simple GitHub Pages site, why does æ, o and å show up as � when I upload my file with the GitHub client?

I do have in the

Should I buy a cheap or an expensive VGA to HDMI adapter. Are there any differences in quality?

no. bash adoption into windows was not to give windows extra features. it was to strip linux of anything special and unique about it.

buy a handful of cheap ones if that isless than the expensive one

I tried it both ways, but still no go... Pretty much just aligned the slot in the middle.

Is it possible that it's just ddr4 ram in a ddr3 mobo? I have to double check but could that cause the one end to not seat?

I'll try it again when I'm home from work, and try to figure out my mobo make. Like I said, asus from like 2010-12, it's an older build just getting upgraded.

>Is it possible that it's just ddr4 ram in a ddr3 mobo?
wtf
nigger
no.
ddr3 ram only goes into ddr3 boards.
ddr2 ram only goes into ddr2 boards.
ddr1 ram only goes into ddr1 boards.

what do you think happens to ddr4...?

Why does my computer get extremely slow after about 4-6 hours of use? It struggles to load anything and if I'm playing a game, I'll get massive and frequent lag spikes. It immediately goes back to its normal very fast speed when I restart the computer. I checked to see if I have malware or viruses but the scanner detected nothing. This seems to happen once a year, and I had to reinstall windows the last 2 times it happened. My OS is on an ssd

Tldr; computer randomly gets cripplingly slow until I restart it. Why and what should I do?

Check the file encoding

7950 is still good I just want to play things at a higher fps.

check speccy when it lags

sounds like its getting hot

I still recommend 470. Its what i got to replace my r9.

how?

I guess I have to check out my board. I assumed it was ddr4. Guess that's why I'm in the sqt

I have iOS 9.3.5 in my iPhone 6, I want to know if I can full jailbreak my phone and if I can how ?

if your board is fine maybe offload the ram

because a new board means a new gpu too

and since you havent poked around in there since 2012, id say you should go a new psu too since its 5-6 years old.

and since itll be full of crap, youll get a new case too.

fuck i hate so much how good gear is made obselete because one fuckign thing dies.

jailbreak.me

webbased launcher thatll tell you what you need to know

Is it safe to remove orphaned packages in YaST Sofware Management?

Some of them appear to be actual programs I use.

I suppose I can remove all the ones starting with 'lib'?

I returned the ram and I'm gonna go back to my old 8gig sticks and try for ddr3

I've got to make a database and make VB.Net mess with it for an assignment. I don't want to download Microsoft's stupid trial shit for one assignment. I have Libre Base. Will it work well enough and be compatible with VB?
I know Writer saves in docx but sometimes it seems to be funky with that, and this is to mess with another Microsoft product.

It's my birthday today. I was given a 360fly camera (not the 4k version).
What am I supposed to do with it? Im a graphic designer, and I have a Nikon DSLR for photos.... I don't know what to do with this thing.
What use is poor quality 360 video to me?

Can't connect

I remember you from /dpt/ I was the guy who suggested Python. Be carefully using the Open Source stuff with windows and expecting it to work the same. Never has for me :-/

Wasn't me to be honest. Besides this is for a college assignment and the class is using VB so I don't have a choice. That's my fear, but really don't feel like downloading that stupid trial shit and installing such bloated shit on my computer.

ah my mistake. Hey do what you have to do to get good grades. You can worry about bloat later.

I'd compare such a thing to being forced to suck a dick you don't want to suck to get good grades. Somethings you just don't want to do, even for good grades.

What are the best guides to not getting doxxed?

Not really concerned about government (inb4 I should be), just regular social doxxing.

Consider your weaknesses and don't make them weaknesses anymore.

Like, for example, if you're bisexual and ashamed about people knowing you'd love to suck a cock, you really need to get over that or else a potential doxxer can use that against you.

I mean, after that, how could somebody blackmail you if you're open about that?

Film your suicide, post it here

Here's a simple rule. Don't be you. If you have to be you, don't be you specifically. This includes language (how you articulate ideas for example), where you live, things unique to you, etc.

For me it's become a habit to stop myself when writing posts at times and noticing the uniqueness of my post could identify me.

It becomes schizophrenic, but it's not like you'll go mad.

I've actually been doing this, in a very minor way. I love dumb puns, but not only do I try and cut down on the puns on certain profiles, but I make sure never to tell the same pun on the same profile.

I've actually been doing this, in a very minor way. I love dumb puns, but not only do I try and cut down on the puns on certain profiles, but I make sure never to tell the same pun on different profiles.

Does anyone know where I can find some RMS x Snowden R34?

Looking for a to-do/checklist app that let's me set "every three days" for an event instead of a daily recurrence.

I upgraded my 7870 to a 1050ti. how bad did I fuck up?

So, the only reason to use polymorphism in C++ is to be able to use a pointer of the base class, but use the overridden functions of the derived ones? Am I missing something? All of the material I've come across tries to draw this point.

What's a good brand for laptop HDDs? Also RAM

Toshiba or Seagate

Sup Forums is full of gaymer kids that will tell you to waste money on overpriced shit

I really need to buy a nice chair for when I'm drawing at the computer, can anyone recommend any models sold at Staples or another US store?

Get a lazy boy and a keyboard/tabley tray/stand
Best decision in your life

Technically not a "stupid" question, but I don't see a thread for Android. Is there a reason Google Keyboard's swype typing lags? Is there a better alternative, with possible better performance?

Bump

probably moreso than a chair, reassess how you're positioned as you draw and how you can improve upon it. Which might include putting your drawing tablet up at an angle

Can somebody write a bit of Python code to accomplish pic related?

thanks

Need some help with bankers algorithm. A basic conceptual question.
Part be asks if a request from p1 (1,1,0,0) can be immediately granted.

the adjusted need and allocation for p1 would be
Alloc(4,2,2,1), need = (1,0,3,1)
given that need of resource C is bigger than the allocation, we cannot execute p1.

However, if we execute other processes first enough of resource C open up and you can execute p1.

Now the point i'm getting at is does the request being granted immediately mean if the the request can be the first one executed, or that it can eventually be executed?

Userbench is easy and has comparisons for pretty much every chip.

do cell phone companies not provide contract signing/upgrade bonuses anymore? I looked at verizon and t-mobile and the only shit I'm seeing are those garbage deals where you have to pay a monthly fee for the phone ON TOP of your service plan

Can you rewrite the question in English first?

It boggles my mind how fucked up the phone industry is. It's so bizarre to me that there is virtually no used cellphone market and that new phones cost so damn much when they really are just raspberry pi's with a screen and battery attached to them.

Anyone knows if this type of RAM will work on a Z68 mobo?

serversupply.com/MEMORY/PC3-8500/16GB/SAMSUNG/M393B2K70CM0-CF8Q5.htm

I feel so fucking dumb. I'm writing a C++ program in Visual Studio. I found this neat little project to parse .ini files with called inih (github.com/benhoyt/inih). It contains a C source file and a header file. Can I add these to my project without copying them?

>I'm writing a C++ program in Visual Studio.
>in Visual Studio
Can't cure full retard.