Mice/pointing device general

Anything related to moving a cursor around. Regular mouse, trackball, gaming mouse, whatever.

What does Sup Forums use and like/dislike?

Pic unrelated, I have a Logitech M545 and it's okay but wearing out after a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=2 mice at the same time
youtube.com/watch?v=JPCWn4xywrw
pluralinput.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is a .webm I saw some time ago that showed a screen and two cursors doing something in GIMP or saw drawing program, and the poster claimed it was two mice being used at the same time... any info on anything like that, two mice at the same time?

Yes. I found an informative link here: google.com/#q=2 mice at the same time

Should've used lmgtfy. It's pretty slick now.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPCWn4xywrw

pluralinput.com/

Found this very comfortable and useful. It has features that no other mouse has had before. 17/10 Really good

I use logitech g502 proteus at 1200 dpi.

I have a g402 and only casually play fps but I do play a decent amount of games, probably 20-40 hours a week depending. I'd love to upgrade. I thought it was more or less the same shape as my old g400 but it's not. I'm currently looking at the g403 and the Zowie large mice. Any other mice that copy the g400 shape that you guys know of?
For example the death adder's shape is very similar to the intellimouse

Just got this today. Man it's comfortable and really nice to use. The 'free scroll' thing is pretty nice, I'm a little disappointed I can't map the thumb wheel to vertical scrolling, at least in the Logitech settings program. The forward and back button are a bit far back from where my thumb so haven't started using them naturally yet, but overall a very nice experience

does it actually work in modern windows?
my buttons have shit themselves and mouse scroll wheel isnt far behind, whats a good alternative?

I found an MX500 for $2 at a flea market. Seems nicer so far than the Comfort 3000 I was using before.

this but freescrolling way more than "pretty nice", i can't go back to regular scroll wheels

What is the bestest mouse for under $10 on amazon? Using basic optical mouse 2.0 from microsoft rn and it's dying.

I use this over priced gayman mouse because i have big hands and its comfy, has good sensor, rbg. Tried the corsair m65 and returned it because its shit. Logitec aint comfy 2 me

This is premium shit.

Microsofts cheap mouses are the highest quality mouses you can find in the cheap

>4D
Can you hack yourself back into the past?

have a g900 cause fuck cords
don't care if it's expensive, best mouse I've ever used.

I love my m570. I just wish logitech would add free scroll to it.

What's the best mouse which doesn't use drivers?

Same

Trackball is best I can never go back