Americans in charge of parenting

>Americans in charge of parenting
youtube.com/watch?v=MmtCQCX7sFo

But why kill the gorilla tho? He legit didn't do nothing.

>animal being an animal in an institution dedicated to ensuring its escape from extinction
>kill it

They claimed tranquilizing it might endanger the child. Looked like the gorilla wasn't trying to hurt the kid. It's entirely the piece of shit mothers fault. Just by hearing her voice I can tell she's a fat disgusting midwest pig.

this zoo looks like shit
in the zoo from my city it would be absolutely impossible to a kid fall into a habitat unless someone threw it

#BlackLivesMatter

well zoo's are inherently shit to begin with but it was the mothers negligence that caused the incident.

>tfw a beautiful rare animal dies so another fat pig's dud of a child can live to raise more duds in the future

Fucking god damn this.

I just read some articles about this, and none of them mention the parents, because, you know, infants/toddlers go to the zoo on their own

Nobody like niggers like gorillas , user. Are you a nigger?

zoos are the worst things in the world anyway, total hypocrisy

that gorilla died when he left africa

WTF USA

That kid is white and you're doing nothing???

lyke if u cryed ;_;
saev natur

>a beautiful rare animal dies so another fat pig's dud of a child can live to raise more duds in the future

The mother will likely sue the zoo and get a hefty settlement, even though it's ENTIRELY her fault. Fat Yank bitch

zoos are not a piece of nature they are an affront to all things fair

it isn't about conservation it is just the need to believe that humans control nature

with all the modern conveniences of travelling why not go to africa and look at these animals where they are suppose to be, or is that too real

This 2bh

If there is one thing I could change about my country, it would be to force people to take parenting classes before they are legally allowed to reproduce.

;_;

Zoo's are disgusting tbhonest. Gorillas and other intelligient animals don't belong in concrete enclosures for the enjoyment of humans. I understand they can't survive in the wild or whatever so just give them a big chunk of nature so they can live at least somewhat naturally.

eric simply eric

Shut the fuck up.

Fuck you and your Bratwurst

>Gorilla exhibit
>not completely enclosed

It had never been to Africa. He was born in Brownsville Texas. I suppose you could call it an African-American Gorilla.

so stupid, screaming and shouting will just stress the gorilla and make it more likely to attack the child

it doesn't matter because it can't fulfill it's animal-ness in a cage

it will not start writing books or sing songs, it will just sit there breed and get fat, i know it is what they do in nature anyway but at least they would have the illusion of freedom, not glass walls or killed on the spot of the mistake of others

there is a very big social need to control these creatures as if they are human slaves but they are not, keeping them enclosed kills the spirit

maybe fish is okay

so why do you lock yourself in your room all day?

it's not about the physical enclosure but the lack of privacy all day

You treat gorillas like human slaves in the US? If I go over there will I see work gangs of gorillas picking cotton?

That gorilla looked like a fucking nice guy to be honest. He was taking care of the baby since the retarded fucking mother wouldn't do it.

>afraid of being sued

they serve the single purpose of display
slaves to entertain, not exactly labor

the discovery of the animal is the amazing shock that humanity experienced, why cheapen that by placing it in an urban center around the world

why not let them go where they were first discovered

ofc way back when media was not prevalent and seeing a huge ape is common but now with information at fingertips zoos really are redundant for a lot of animals

those with a destroyed habitat is ofc an exception but with the ones that could be returned should be returned because what makes them different from us is because they are suppose to be wild why destroy that just so you can have the satisfaction of proximity

uncommon*

That's because if they do fall, the kids can just climb a tree and get out

The kid is at risk just by being near the animal. The zoo can't take any risks when human life is on the line.

>the one time they actually din do nuthin

Pottery

>Gorilla died because of dumb Mother
poor Gorilla :-( this makes me really sad