>Being a nerd in southern europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3ETFI2U9RA
youtube.com/watch?v=UCyEHhPJSlo
youtube.com/watch?v=-k5769m2GW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being autistic in southern europe

>being a nerd in eastern europe amongst bydlos

I don't know if that's a curse or a punishment...
We aren't meant to live in this normie hellhole

it's truly horrible...

why do nerds even live?

Poortugal is far less normie than any american country.

I haven't go outside of my home for 3 years

This past years it's been worsening.
We have floods of tourists arriving. Normies from all over europe gathering in here for the summer.
Thank god i know some obscure scenic beaches with just some few locals going there. That way i can swim in the ocean in peace.

It's the only thing that gives me some joy.
At least, it will never be as normie as south america.
Also, at least it's not India or Somalia, etc

>tfw you are alone even if surrounded by a lot of people
>alone
>in silence
>in the middle of the chaos

My average day at university

>Being a nerd in Northern europe

It is a curse
That is what brought us to Sup Forums after all

Same at least Sup Forums is not blocked in some areas.

You don't 4G in your phone?

>being thin in America

JFKM

>"user, why are you so quiet, say something"
>Actually make an effort and talk but they ignore me anyway

Why do normies do this?

>Being a nerd in Poor northern England
My one friend in town turned out to be an actual Paedophile

That's total easy-mode. You're all asocial anyway and your society is less corrupt, so you can get a decent job without connections, etc. It's just a living hell here if you're introverted.

Aren't you guys normies if you go to Northern Europe ?

Uni is like a bunker, nothing but uni's wi-fi works.

Wich nerd activities do you do?
I sing gregorian chants.
Sang twice in the church. It was awsoeme

>Be heterosexual in Sweden

That's more autistic than nerd

Their psyche multitasks while yours totally dedicates itself to that person and the effort to talk

Normies can be cruel

Because they think being introverted is a choice

I don't care.
It's awsoeme

>youtube.com/watch?v=O3ETFI2U9RA

I was almost beat up in school because I played Warhammer lol. You southerners who think northern yurop is an autists paradise are dead wrong. There is a lot of pressure on us to be athletic, attractive, outgoing, have friends and gf etc. They even make fun of you if you're pale and don't have a tan.

>They even make fun of you if you're pale and don't have a tan.
That's ridiculous. Everyone here is just pale all the time and nobody cares because it's cold and dark.

>They even make fun of you if you're pale and don't have a tan.

It's the same here.
I tought that tabletop games was well respected in scandinavia.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

wtf guys did you go to shitty schools or what?

if you're pale girls think you're gross, and family and friends make snide comments about you not being outside enough
>it's cold and dark.
Not during summer. You're only expected to have a tan during summer.

I think that's the same in all european countries

I'm sure it's not as bad as here. The culture, the lack of formality, the heat, street drinking (botellón), normies from all around Europe coming here every summer... we have the world's highest bar/population ratio, just imagine encountering this on each corner, even at 10pm during summer.

>being a virgin in Brazil

>being a nerd anywhere
Unacceptable.

Poor lad other than the kiddy fiddler i know that feel

Hey, it's very relaxing thing, i think that Portugal probably has very beautiful secluded, quiet beaches/harbors. While visiting one just put on these songs and relax, live as you see fit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCyEHhPJSlo

youtube.com/watch?v=-k5769m2GW4
(this one is a portuguese band btw)

>seeing other people in finland

>Being a nerd or autistic in Finland
>Nobody cares

>being white on Earth

>being autistic and depressed at university

Quit being a melodramatic bitch, italy.

Fock you paddy!!

Pls dont suicide

alfred luf

Shut up slav shitskin
If Hitler didn't consider you white nobody on Sup Forums will.

how can a christian look at this photo and say God is good

>you will never have a south European gf

>Brazil
>white
lol

>Be in Spain
>"Why are you so sad?"
>"Something troubling you?"
>"Why are you so quiet?"
If you're even a slight introvert in that country, they'll let you know.

>be a nerd in canada
>realize you are the absolute worse of the worst
>realize you don't have the drive and ambition of your bullys that awill all have successful and meaningful careers
>realize you will never have the brains of the AP kids and will never be an awarded, famous scientist
>realize you dont have the discipline and athletic skill of the hicks and alternative kids and will never make assloads of money in a trade that desperatley needs workers
>realize the absolute trash and worthlesness pile of ahit and failure will be doomed to working at kfc or necking yourself

Being a nerd is a curse that infests your entire fate and is more parasitic and toxic than a million leeches.

Good luck looking on the inside of all the people that actually deserve the money, good career, and loving families they work for.

Underrated post

iktf

You know what's worse than being a silly nerd? being a silly nerd among perfectly normal people
Sometimes I do feel like a normie but then I come home and I realize that I can't kill the nerd inside me. It's as if I was a child to people my age

Pic semi-related

Yes, i know that.
Altough, my friends are also nerds\stoners. When i'm around percetly successful normal people i feel completely out of place and i know that deep down i'm just a child.

I still fantasize about being a medieval knight with shounen-like superpowers that sacrifices himself to save everyone in the end on a daily basis

Seriously now
Portugal is very normie unfortunately,the thing is that I can pass as a normie on my daily schedule (uni) but when I get home I don't engage in any night activities because of introvertion...

>be made fun of growing up for being pale, called a Vampire and shit
>go to South Europe and bitches love my white skin

>being anything in southern anywhere

I do feel displaced, because I have no clue how they are normal and can do things.
What fucked me up was my upbringing. I couldn't leave home freely until I was 16. Now I can't even do basic things, I'm anxious because I wasn't exposed to the world young, and i'm absolutely clueless regarding romantic relationships and women.
result of that is people not taking me seriously as i'm a goofy
Trying to slowly work my way out and learn through observation
Christ.

Are you trolling?

I do.
I go clubbing, I get drunk, I smoke, I can talk to people (albeit clumsly in my speech), I do pretty much everything a normie does yet i'm not one, magically.
I'm still too beta regarding people, and too clumsy in things I do and my behaviour, which is a bit awkward sometimes.
Fuck me senpai

I wish
The first sentence isn't quite true because I know how they can do things, I just don't understand how I came to be so clumsy and awkward

I don't get it...What makes you think you're not normie if you engage in extroverted activities voluntarily?

Because I stand out as clumsy and awkward, as someone who is clueless about relationships, as someone who isn't assertive and confident
I can't even tie a fucking shoelace properly. People don't take me seriously
I only started doing these activities a year ago. Before then I spent my saturday shitposting here and playing vidya. That's why I said I can't kill the nerd in me.
Basically, when college ends I'll be a failed normie

>Living in the fine line between autismo and normalfag
I hang out with normalfags without quite being one myself.