Why do you hate indian people so much?

Why do you hate indian people so much?

I didn't choose to be born in India. I was born dirt poor, I had to study a lot when I was young to get a scholarship to top university and then I had to work very hard to get a job in the USA. Even here I get paid less than a comparable US born programmer even though I do as good a job or even better.

I only eat curry when I am with my indian friends now to stop by body odour and I use deodorant all the time. I didn't choose to be born with a genetic predisposition to body odour.

People in the US have very easy lives, they don't know what hardship is. They keep talking about 'poverty' but american poverty is basically middle class for the rest of the world. They have very narrow mind even though they love travelling to other countries on holiday but they never step out of that tourist bubble. When you have the slightest of hardship you cry for the government to fix all your problems like spoiled children.

Most of my money goes to support my parents and extended family and my siblings too. You are all very privileged yet you are completely unaware of it and take it all for granted and you spit on people less fortunate than you. You are so resentful of other's success when most of you have never failed in your life because you never tried.

So why the hate for indian people. Could you explain to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/articles/children.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're afraid of competition for their jobs. They're literally the South Park rednecks.

Jealousy.

>You are so resentful of other's success when most of you have never failed in your life because you never tried.

I don't. I've been to India and the subcontinent a few times and I think Indians are fine.
People posting about "curries" are just teenagers spouting memes thinking they're modern Sup Forumstards

look not all Indians are bad. I've seen pretty great Indian programmers. Then you have that "muh IIT muh NIT muh I'm worth 10 crore dowry telangana boy" who irritate me. I end up redoing what they do many times.

>all my money goes on my 78 family members, WAAAAAAAAAA

well stop fucking like rabbits you stupid cunt.

stallman.org/articles/children.html

You rape women like its a sport
You smell
You scam
You shit into the streets

want more?

Basically this. I have no beef with Indians. Meanwhile, your thread is stupid OP. The people you want to respond never will, because you are confronting their bias with logic. Thats not terms your average fag/g/ot can fight under.

I was with you until the privilege spiel at the end.

Good for you. You work hard. I don't have to. Suck it up.

Except we're not talking about the dudes at home, we're talking about the guys that can rise above that shit and get the fuck out. Thanks for playing. And no, I'm not OP.

I thought it was always just a meme desu

because of your inferiority complex and arrogant personality for having a small poop dick

Most of these "dudes" ask for 10 crore dowry to get married. Not all of them ofcouse, some are bro tier.

Spic here
>I didn't choose to be born with a genetic predisposition to body odour.

EVERY race smells. Latinos smell different, like dry skin. Blacks smell like hair. White people smell like wet metal, etc.

I hate you because you don't poo in the loo. That's it.

m-maybe if i post an attractive indian that will be helpful in getting the response im trying to provoke!

>that fucking nose

>EVERY race smells
Not true. Only laowai smell.

>I didn't choose to be born with a genetic predisposition to body odour.
Just because you didn't choose it doesn't make it less real.

um because many of them are dumb as fuck?
You get paid less than a US born programmer because you probably just plain aren't as good as one.

With American programmers, you get a lot of different applicants to a job with vastly different skill levels, and that's okay. Some apply because they want to do research with your company, some apply because they happen to live nearby, some went to community college, some went to MIT. With Indians (and other foreigners), those who apply are generally expected to be the best of the best (it's expensive to have to import workers, no matter what Sup Forums or Sup Forums say). Of course, as someone who has interviewed many of them, they are hilariously lacking in skills compared to top American programmers. That isn't to say they all are, there's nothing inherently wrong with Indians, it's just that the top Indian isn't anywhere near as good as the top American. (Even though if you aren't looking for the top, say you're hiring for an entry level position, many Indians are better than the lowest tier of community college fresh-faced frat kids that don't know the keyboard from the sata cable)

Nobody cares about body odour though.

Also they have a really strange way of speaking. It's not the accent, lots of people have accents, but just their word choice is plain awkward. Unfortunately this affects the way they are perceived during interviews too. (Though it really shouldn't).

>EVERY race smells
wrong. it's mostly genetics. im east asian. i don't smell even i sweat my ass off.

Nice bait thread. Post a timestamped photo of your Indian passport.

You just don't smell it because you're used to it. I'm white and nobody has ever complained that I smell, not even when directly asked. Yet, when I went to Japan people all seemed to notice a scent that nobody in my home country did.

What does your mouth taste like? probablt norhing to you, but imagine the eternally hypothetical situation in which someone kisses you... they will taste you, and you will taste them.

None of my family members are my children. The average family size is not even big.

In rural areas you have bigger family but that is because back a few decades people die a lot more so to keep population up you need to have a lot of children but with recent healthcare improvement like vaccination, antibiotics and sanitation people are not dying from diseases anymore. It takes some times for people reproductive behaviour to catch up.