Why aren't you using Solus, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you using Solus, Sup Forums?

ugly logo

It's just a meme for now, unfortunately

kevin please.

I can dig it.

I am. Been using it for 6 months now.

While it had a lot of momentum 4 to 5 months ago, shit has really slowed down. Ikey and his small team waste so much time catering to the needs of snowflakes who won't use the OS unless dome obscure bullshit that only they use is in the repository. On top of that they now also split their workload on maintaining a MATE and Gnome DE. For fucks sake they should have focused on Budgie and nothing more.

Ikey and team claim that snapshot 11 is now being worked on and will introduce the new revamp of Solus, since it was decided it would all be done in Qt, but I question how long of a wait it'll be before release with all these distractions getting in the way.

Solus is clean, quick, and I like that Steam "just works", but the snowflake catering is annoying. The Alt+Tab contest is a better way of handling snowflake problems and other miscellaneous things that don't necessarily need the focus of the entire team.

why aren't you sucking bbc, kevin?

because your blog just gets weirder and weirder and it's starting to worry me

>steam on linux
but why

>distractions
Some faggots can't break their Steam addiction.

>durr why aren't you using why i use durrrrrr

Actually i am
Just installed 2017.04.18.0
It's such a comfy distro

Tried it on a usb stick. Didn't like it. Budgie is dumb. Tried sabayon KDE at the same time. It was actually snappier than Solus on usb. Snappy as heck after I installed it. Surprising.

Because MacOS is still a better option

I think it's the nicest distro logo out of them all. Show me something better looking.

because it STILL lacks common software like Chromium and virtualbox.

Fuck off kevin

Because I run Manjaro LXDE 17.0.1 and I love it!

>discord, proprietary IM client

It doesn't support non-english keyboard layouts. The layout shortcut setting doesn't work so you're stuck with super+space and you also can't change current layout at the lock screen at all, so sometimes you have to reboot or go to tty.

Fuck off RMS you fucking toe fungus eating hobo

Lots of 4chin generals have Discord rooms, even here, on Sup Forums

Fuck, forgot to tag

>Lots of 4chin generals have Windows 10, even here, on Sup Forums

>Lots of 4chin generals have iphones, even here, on Sup Forums

>Lots of 4chin generals have Facebook accounts, even here, on Sup Forums

Because of shills like you

Nice and minimalistic design ruined by puke green colour.

Come on, man.

I'm using it and it's quite good. I like minimalism of budgie and general speed of the system. The fact that it's semi rolling is also good, i like fresh packages.

Fuck off Kevin

Sell me on it.

>not liking mon petit bateau rip-off

>Jewbuntu