>m-m-m-muh resolujon !
>m-muh shit dpi !

Fuck off.

>mad freetards with their 19''

3840 x 2160
good dpi on 65''

>mad retard with his botnet OS

What are the specs on that thing?

That looks nice desu. Too bad there would be severe burn in.

I'd be more worried about my neck getting cramped unless seated further away which defeats the purpose of going for a higher resolution.
32" 4K seems to be the sweetspot around 0.5~1m viewing distance.

>How to get your money's worth out of a 65" TV

you jelly?

Terrible for the eyes

>monitor too big
>racing chair meme
>w10

Just because I have a 90" 3D 4K Smart TV doesn't mean I have to use it as a monitor.
Feels good to have money for that and a 4K monitor. Sucks for you to only have money for one.

4k tv
gaming headset
gamer racecar seat
Nvidia
mechanical
Tabasco
>Sup Forums isn't as well off, or as good looking as this guy.

>TV for monitor at work
>1080
>gaymen chair
>meme led keyboard
>only shitposts on Sup Forums
nice

Are you 50 years old or just got dropped on your head often when you were a baby

>having to crane your neck to use Excel on the edge of your monitor.

Virtual desktop blow big screens out of the water in term of functionality, only losing in the"cool guy with a big screen" fashion department for tech retards

sauce
digitec.ch/en/page/what-happens-when-you-hook-up-a-65-inch-tv-to-a-pc-4292

absolutely disgusting

that can't be healthy.

how?
if all day you're going to do is look at computer screens, it may as well be one giant ass screen

why is that using a tv for a monitor

35 - 37 inches is as high as I would go desu

>120" meme screen
>10 icons take up half the space

>720p
Terribul 4 deh eyez

"Every day this fat faggot sits here with his giant TV and wastes all my electricity".

>mfw OP doesn't actually have the display he's posting about
>mfw I do actually have 3 4K 27" and even those are unnecessary for most of my tasks, could have even gone with two
>mfw the dumb guys that actually will end up with that desplay deserve the neck pain they'll develop in a couple of hours

>have to use the full rotational width of your eyes to work normally on that monitor
There's a reason why people don't use ginormo-fuck TVs as regular desktop monitors.

Try reading an article or do other normal shit with the screen right up against your face. It's fucking tiring.

Not only would a screen that large look like shit sitting that close, that would hurt the neck like fuck.

>Tabasco
didn't even notice that shit first

>open plan office

burn it down

Yeah dude this was just done to show how it works by an online shop. It's obviously retarded, but you can do it.
also
>27"
>4k
A-user, I..

forgot to (you)

what's bad about that? too little DPI? looks pretty sharp to my pleb eyes

Windows scaling sucks. 40-43" is the sweet spot.

Most people just dismiss it out of instinct.

ppi too high meaning you need scaling

I mostly use REAPER, no scaling needed for text, extremely comfy timeline, midi editor constantly resized and moved via simple shortcuts to maximize productivity. Every website is run at a custom zoom level, providing sharp font rendering and reading comfort

JFC what is he compensating for xD

nice meme chair

>literally a fat neckbeard

You can't make up that shit.

My eyes hurt just looking at that.

I'll stick with my 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440, thanks.

I once interned in DC and lived with the guy my mom was dating (who was the manager of their IT department). He bitched and moaned about this guy in my department that just transferred in needing a 36 inch monitor (which was basically a tv). He said it strained his budget.

Yeah, he could have just used image zoom software but then I came in and saw him wearing some thick fucking glasses and having his face right next to the screen. Yeah, he needed that screen.

Is there no 40" 4k below $1k that isn't shit?

>ghosting
>flickering
>image retention

>using ma TV for a monitor