1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How do you treat foreigners in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
youtube.com/watch?v=tBvjWC_oun4
youtube.com/watch?v=bXfgGRNkcVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Passive-Aggresiveness or straight up Agresiveness

We integrate them

>Bolivia: less welcoming

Another reason to hate Bolivia.

I treat them nice

By flying a plane into a building

Depends where they're from, most pakis and blacks are disliked in peoples personal opinion, but public not many really express their feelings about them, but Sikhs are top lads desu.

Gypsy's can fuck right off literally the scum of the earth, on par with muzzies, everybody hates them, but other Europeans are generally welcomed, some people dislike the Polish though.

Our entire history, economy, culture, and society, was modeled to cater to the needs of the passing merchants.
Our geographical location makes it almost impossible to have bad foreigners. Most, if not all, of our tourists are respectable people meant to be given a warm welcome.

I never knew niggers, feminazis, anti-vaxxers, Jews, peta, and homophobes until I had the internet.
Feels good to have enjoyed an innocent childhood.

That Mali though

Canada YES.

I think we should be blue though, people love foreigners, mostly because we don't have many.
Even a brazilian is exotic here.

Canada

TOO welcome

Fuck Trudeau man

It depends if they are male or female. Sometimes they can be a bull for my wife.

>people actually think Canada is welcoming
half of the population is racist slavs. Just because Canadians don't strap you to the back of their pickup truck and take you for a ride down a dirt road anymore doesn't mean we want you here.

Sweden

Wayy too naively.

ITT: none of the welcoming countries in the list are actually welcoming

I kick their ass

>620x306

Another lovely sized map from Sup Forums,

Based Slavbro, now fuck out of America desu

When Canadians visit, I actually tell them to fuck off North. Everyone else is bretty cool desu, that is except for the fucking Chinese. Almost have to distance myself when those fucking Chinks are all over.

why are we less welcoming when i haven't seen anyone treat a tourist badly

is this just from a nigger's point of view?

>when i haven't seen anyone treat a tourist badly

youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

not even one refugee in Poland and you guys go apeshit

I was never there :/

right, because it's better to get sick and then treat it than to take precautions

besides, if you even try to imply the current "refugee" situation is in any way handled then you're just a troll.

We try to speak their language and are generally nice to them because we know they'll spend their money here.

This black gentleman has very weird experience from his stay in Poland. He claimed that Lublin - rather poor city in Eastern Poland with a very small ratio of black people - was exceptionally tolerant and good for him, while the capital Warsaw, full of foreigners, including black people, was extremely racist and used racial segregation against him

youtube.com/watch?v=tBvjWC_oun4

I think that every foreigner has its own story, but to be quite honest, i must admit that the more Poland gets foreigners, the less friendly it becomes for them.

>not even one refugee in Poland and you guys go apeshit

All these guys on video are members of neonazi organisations transported to Warsaw from all Poland. Don't get fooled by this view, it is like 10k of them maximum

We treat them nicely and let them integrate into our society
Just like in any other first world countries

lol

All this nationalist/neonazi trash on the video doesn't have girlfriends and children, so they won't improve Polish demographics for sure. Poland gets older, not younger, we will need hundreds, thousands and finally millions of foreigners to keep our economy going. Nevermind these guys with Polish flags, they are already a history although they are not aware of this yet.

Taqqiya man, smile outside, grumble inside.

We pretty much don't care. It's nice to see a foreigner, and we treat them politely, just like we usually treat other colombians, that's it.

Yeah, fucking aymaras treat foreigners like shit. With some guys we were walking around the Titicaca, and a group of them were charging 25 dollars to every foreigner crossing the place. They tried to do that shit to us because we were pretty much white, but one of my friends was a blue eyed and pale skinned bolivian, and he told them to fuck off in Aymara. They kinda freaked cause he was the most non-bolivian guy of the group, never expected him to talk that gibberish called language. Only then they let us through.

>Russians
>Not friendly to visitors

I don't doubt some can be rude, but in general Russians were always super friendly and excited to meet me and other foreigners.

i kill anglos
i welcome non-anglos

If i was to come to Russia on holiday, and I speak and read decent Russian, would I be fucked with? Are Americans hated in Russia?

>Americans aren't the most welcoming people
Shit graphic, dropped

>welcome non-anglos

and that's why your country is shit.

if you say so it must be true, my obese friend

>I'm not fat, I'm big boned.

How's your economy again?

it's going well for me so i couldn't care less about the rest
try again, fatistani

passive aggresiveness, let them know they're not welcome in the rightful polish clay

Argentina confirmed for welcoming country.

>it's going well for me

Is that because you are pimping out your younger sister to wealthy foreigners?

This map is probably about foreigners from Central Asia or something

no, keep on coming the half-assed """""""""banter"""""""""" though
i love the assumptions uneducated american filth makes

>"""""""""banter""""""""""

>>>/lat/

k

Once again, how's the economy down in that shithole?

I guess i will be moving to Korea afterall! Fuck immigrants.

(and yes i see the extreme hipocrasy here)

>source needed

they're treated like niggers

I was in Japan and some older Japanese man started yelling at me and calling me baijo. No one else even said anything to him. Fuck Japan. Your people are rude.

I get mad when I see whity

good for me, that's what matters to me
if you're here trying to trigger me like this congolombian is also trying to do, you won't be succesful.

I like foreigners more than the people that live here 2bh

Nicely, if they have money of course, no one likes filthy centraca scum.

>If i was to come to Russia on holiday, and I speak and read decent Russian, would I be fucked with?

Depends on what place are you planning to come. In large cities people are usually more tolerant towards aliens.

>Are Americans hated in Russia?

No, there's no any "special" particular hate for Americans here, we just don't like all non-Russians. Our culture is extremely xenophobic, but mostly in a non-aggressive way.

That's just a sign of politeness.

Cuckold mentality

Do you actually work, or do you live off your parents.

I want to see everything from Vladivostok to St Petersberg.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXfgGRNkcVQ

What do you think?

You're about to cry man. Chill out, it's ok.

i work and earn decent money

Are your parents of German descent?

Perhaps, but what I experienced went above politeness.

There are some *designated* tourist attraction places for foreigners in Russia, the rest of the country is not worth visiting. There's absolutely nothing to see there. And some locations are just not allowed to visit for people from other countries.

>you looked like a whore
were you almost naked in public except beach/swimming pool?

No. I had shorts on and a tank top eating at a restaurant. I'm male.

Maybe you're right, maybe you're a nice person and they really liked you. I don't know you or them to make such judgments, i just expressed the general opinion about foreigners in my country. Of course there are many diffierent people with different worldview, so this opinion may vary a lot.

why baijo? and I have never used the world in real life and never heard it. so I don't kinda understand the old man's feelings.

word*

baita was still more common in old days in Japan.

I think we're pretty open and accepting so long as you aren't here illegally/leaching off of welfare or act like a complete dick.

Is that true?. I always thought we treated foreigners nicely. Most people who visit Ecuador say what they liked the most in here were the people

Canada

"Hey Ahmed, come fuck my wife" tier.